Crystal Skull (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
    Ah the crystal skull. This episode was so good indiana jones had to copy it.

(And SG-1 did it better)

Comment

lol fantastic ep watched it again and still really really enjoyed it
      Last edited by gateship15; 11 December 2009, 10:25 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know what happens to Daniel's grandfather? SG1 never returns to this planet so did they ever meet up again?

Comment

He is thrown into the hole of forgoten ideas. He and a Retu are playing chess while Jonas reads a book
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Great episode. So many funny lines. Shame we never see Gramps again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
              Ah the crystal skull. This episode was so good indiana jones had to copy it.
              in actuality, the Crystal Skull idea comes from real-life chrystal skulls which were found in Aztec excavation sites

in Indy, tho, some Asgard-lookin alien created it
              If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
              [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

I really wish they would have pursued this story line, I would have like to see where it could have taken them.
                Why didn't they go back to have the giants offer some help with the Ori, or better still pursue this storyline instead of the Ori, which wasn't my favorite one.
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Just watched this on TV.....this story never disappoints.....the whole feeling of it is perfect from start to finish...and a wonderful guest performance by Jan Rubes - may he rest in peace....this is probably in my Top 5 favourite episodes....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I really loved how he conned them into taking him along
                    And the way he initially ignored Daniel.
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Daniel was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off by the fact that he was a ghost.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Also, Indy's crystal skull story was better. I'll make the differences:

First we have a skull that turns you into a ghost. Now we have a skull that turns you crazy.
                        First we have giant aliens. Now we have crystal aliens.
                        First we have Daniel's grandpa. Now we have Indy's son.
                        First we have an idiot called Robert Rothman. Now we have an idiot called George McHale.
                        First we have Jack, Carter, Daniel and Teal'c. Now we have Indy, Marion, Mutt and McHale.
                        First we have the Ancients. Now we have extraterrestials.
                        First we have a pyramid. Now we have a temple.
                        Well, Indyana Jones is doing weirder.
                        SG-1
                        SG-1 finds a skull. Daniel changes into a ghost by it. SG-1 think he vanished. A crystal skull was also found by Grand Daniel. Grand Daniel finds Daniel. Grand Daniel stays with giant aliens.
                        Indyana Jones
                        Indy goes after a skull. Oxley changes into a nutter by it. Small Indy joins the team. Indy finds the skull.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Great ep, I loved the aliens and the concept.
                          sigpic

Comment

The plot-line was a bit boring for me but having Daniel as a "ghost" and being ignored by everyone except for Nick was hillarious. Great entertainment through out the episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

One of my top 5 episodes.

To answer the "why doesn't Daniel fall through the floor" question, I thought it was pretty clear that he's not simply out of phase. If that were the case, he would be hungry and thirsty. He's in a special kind of state. People are able to sense his presence. Not just Nick, but Teal'c and Sam on another level.

Comment

9.0/10

Great use of humor in this episode. The CGI in the cavern is REALLY bad, but at least they tried something interesting.
                                Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Working...
                                X