replied
    11:13 and 13/15

Leave a comment:

• Who Knows
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Platschu
    replied
    Yes, this T-shirt was the best of this season. Maybe they were getting better or the Hungarian resources were more tired and less observant. Maybe later I plan to make an ultimate top 10 mistakes for SG-1.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    3x20 Maternal instinct
    1.Daniel wears a short sleeve T-shirt at the arriving to Kheb, but it changes into a long sleeve inside.
    http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x20/02.jpg
    http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x20/03.jpg
    My comment : Maybe a spare outfit was in his backpack.
    It was just a magical T-shirt or Oma made the sleeves longer, like how she created the flame.

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    Daniel's glasses were a continuing issue. I believe it's mentioned in some of the commentaries.

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• Platschu
    replied
    3x20 Maternal instinct
    1.Daniel wears a short sleeve T-shirt at the arriving to Kheb, but it changes into a long sleeve inside.
    http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x20/02.jpg
    http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x20/03.jpg
    My comment : Maybe a spare outfit was in his backpack.

2.The lights are reflecting on Daniel’s glasses again when he holds the Harsiesis child.
    http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x20/01.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Chantellebaker
    replied
    I love this episode bra'tac is as sexy as ever and the episode is well written

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by BethHG View Post
    Love that Daniel figured out that Oma did all the "tricks"...
    Though for a little bit his excitement is real, thinking he can do all that with his mind.

Leave a comment:

• BethHG
    replied
    14:30

Love this episode! I love the weirdness and the confusion of it, and the monk. Love Bra'tac's new zeal for his life's mission! Love that Daniel figured out that Oma did all the "tricks", and that she is the one that should be taking care of the boy.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    8 minutes and 45 seconds;. Would be less if it wasn't for those terrible controls

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Plus their is also Bra'tac. Too bad we won't see him until S5. It's a good
    Wait, no Bra'tac in season 4 to look forward to?

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    I always think this is a polarized episode. People either love or hate the ascension stories. I'm more of the former as I like the learning about the child and how Apophis is a bigger threat of Apophis. Plus their is also Bra'tac. Too bad we won't see him until S5. It's a good

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    3-episode quiz: New Ground, Maternal Instinct & Crystal Skull
    Jigsaw puzzle: Maternal Instinct

It took me 10:27 to finish the puzzle. I have to admit, it was harder than I thought it would be.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    One of my favorite episodes, I have to say.

It has a good bit of action, cryptic lines that make your head spin round in circles, and lots of good character interaction. My favorite line will always be, "Daniel - shoes.", and Daniel looking like "Oh right, shoes, I was wearing them -- where did I leave them?".

So, they finally found out where Kheb is and that Apophis is about to get real close too. They hop through the stargate and find themselves in beautiful British Columbia... I mean, on a beautiful green, and lush planet where they find the temple Bra'tac told them about. It even has a monk, talking in code. Daniel and Bra'tac join him in the sand, while Jack -- who has his own ideas about, well everything, rejoins the others outside.

So, we get a peaceful episode until the Jaffa come and mess things up. Daniel finds the boy but realizes, in time, that the kid is safer with Oma Desala -- Mother Nature -- than he could ever be with him so he hands him back. Apophis' jaffa get struck down my lightning and all is well that ends well.

It's a beautifully shot episode, in a beautiful location with a really nice little story. And there's plenty for everyone to enjoy.

How would you rate SG-1's "Maternal Instinct?"

Excellent
    Good
    Fair
    Poor
    Terrible

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by Surface View Post
    Just curious, how long does it truly take to learn how to light a candle with your mind?
    About the time when it has remembered where it last left the matches.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    42 days
    Nevermind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X