Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggy_wiggy
    replied
    I just re-watched this for the first time in around 10years. I had more laughs in this episode than I recall ever before. The humour in this episode was refreshing. Just had to share

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    I definitely fall into the category of love this episode. I think one reason is that I imagine how insane it would be if they had just decided to live with Urgo. LOL

My favorite part of the episode is after singing O'Neill tries to deny he was singing by saying he doesn't know the words to Row Row Row Your Boat.

And I thought Hammond and Fraiser have a couple really good moments. Davis seemed a little lightened up and less stiff, which is something I always love seeing. And mean less "General Stiff", not stiff acting.

Shockingly I can't remember seeing this episode. I mean I remember Dom DeLuise being in an episode I just didn't remember the episode.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    I still prefer Mr Bean's version -- you know the one that ends with "... and if you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream"...

Leave a comment:

• Greeny4
    replied
    Originally posted by omnian View Post
    This was a great episode. I loved the bit with Teal'c and the paddles in the Infirmary.....makes me laugh every time. Ooh, and the bit where they're all singing! Hearing Teal'c sing cracks me up!
    I liked the episode, and even loved that singing scene, too, especially because of the Star Trek quote of just singing "Row your boat" of all possible songs to sing. To me, as not only a Stargate-, but even more (and, of course, longer) a Star Trek-fan I liked that little reverence to the "mother of science fiction" by the "Stargate" makers.

Leave a comment:

• lunasera
    replied
    ooooh but it could be fun, let's play a game

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    And annoying.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    And annoying. Don't forget annoying

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by lunasera View Post
    yeesh 10:40... I'm going to blame hearing Urgo go "me me me me me me me me me, me me me, memememememememem" in my head while I was solving it.

Well, I guess he's that kind of distracting.

Leave a comment:

• lunasera
    replied
    yeesh 10:40... I'm going to blame hearing Urgo go "me me me me me me me me me, me me me, memememememememem" in my head while I was solving it.

I love this episode - it's not laugh out loud funny, but the frustration they have is entertaining to me. So many little moments, Teal'c and the coffee, and the defibrillator, Jack "singing" - ok maybe at times it's laugh out loud

Leave a comment:

• Who Knows
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    Sock toes are much easier when you knit from the toes up.

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• BethHG
    replied
    It honestly depends on what I am doing. I am attempting to knit my first pair of socks, and I had to pause my show, because I needed to focus on the toe and heel which I messed up anyway. .

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Some brains can, but others really can't... trust me, I know.

Then again, I have the literal attention span of a gnat.
    So, bouncing around tasks means none of them will get finished.

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    If multi-tasking means working on many things at once, it's not true. What the brain does is more like switching from task to task in short bursts. It's must less efficient than doing one thing at a time, but also much less boring.

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• BethHG
    replied
    Originally posted by falcon horus View Post
    multitasking -- even women are horrible at it. Or at least, some of us are.
    . It can be difficult.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X