No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Row row row your boat gently down the stream, merely merely merely merely life is but a dream.
    Row row row your boat gently down the stream, merely merely merely merely life is but a dream.

Il have to get a clip of that, hummm

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I didn't like this episode. The first time I saw it, I thought it had potential, but it went nowhere. I gave it another shot, but didn't find anything good about it except that Daniel has Sha're's picture on his desk.

Another episode with a Deluise in it? Wow, I'm shocked.

Comment

OMG I love the Episode... Its my fav... I laugh so hard everytime I see it!

Comment

One of my favorite episodes. It was amazing. I can watch this episode over and over and still laugh at the same lines. "Me or death, death or me".
          Dom DeLuise was brilliant, and overall it was just great. There are so many momemts that make you just want to break out laughing.

Jemts

Comment

This one has grown on me. Urgo is so annoying--but the team's reactions are great!

Comment

I find that episodes like this pop up from time to time - there are montage eps for the sole purpose of recapping (seemingly), and then these little one-off popcorn episodes. I like it as such.

"He didn't mean to."
              "... it was not his intention."

Comment

What a fab episode this is. My kids are making me say this is their favourite one. Quite bizarrely, I think they would quite like an Urgo of their own
                Yes very funny......

Comment

I thought this ep was hilarious. Urgo kept making crack up throught the whole ep.

Comment

I love this episode it rules everyone for pure comic value . Ecpecially with Urgo when He says' I want to see the world and eat pie.' or 'I can be Dull What a nice shade of grey , lets watch golf on television.' 1000000/10
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I recently watched Dom DeLuise's appearance in the Muppet Show...it was way back in 1977...and it was as hilarious as his Urgo character.

It included a song he performed with 'alien' puppets, quickly changing into a mad version of whack-a-mole and Dom stuffing an apple into Miss Piggy's mouth - "it looks more natural".

Just wanted to share this. I enjoy Dom DeLuise every time I see him.
                      "Me me me me me me me."

Equally great the Wizard of Oz reference he delivers: "I'm melting, I'm melting. Oh, what a world."
                      Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

I thought this episode was halarious--and I have to say, the row, row, row your boat thing was just too funny. The way all the characters reacted to Urgo was great--especially when we found out Sam liked Urgo because he reminded her of her uncle. hehehe Wish I had an uncle like that...but just not in my head.
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Well this episode was just on Sky today and I just thought I would come back and say that I forget how much I like this episode. I know he is found annoying by many people and by goodness he is. But its the team's reactions to him that make this ep so funny. Poor Teal'c gets quite picked on, the bit where he gulps down the scalding coffee is spot on. When Sam is nearing a solution to getting rid of Urgo and he is distracting her is great - when he makes her spill the coffee on herself I really have found that no matter how many times I have seen this episode I still laugh as loudly - and I have to say so did the kids.

Comment

I tend to think 'Oh, that one' when it comes to Urgo, but every single time it's on I can't help but laugh.

Especially at 'Urgo, that was rude!'.

Comment

Urgo is great especially when he's sitting there singing me me me me me me (and so on) and the bit when Urgo makes that funny noise (mmmmmrrrrr) and she spills her cup of hot coffee over herself.

Your all great for liking Urgo!!!
                              Offical Member Of The Chevron Guy Fanclub

Comment

This episode was great, especialy the row row your boat and Urgo making the team look crazy. Urgo was great. My sister didn't like him so much but I bet she could learn from having Urgo in her head
                                Yo no sé.

Comment

Working...
                                X