Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loserinc
    replied
    Love love love this episode. So very funny. I love the Jack line about all of the deserts on the base being in peril.

Leave a comment:

• Lunaeclipse
    replied
    Originally posted by ChulaksPrincess View Post
    I love that one too. Then there's the one where Teal'c drinks all of that steaming hot coffee.
    lol. That's a classic Teal'c moment, the way he looks at General Hammond and says "Extremely.".

Leave a comment:

• ChulaksPrincess
    replied
    I love that one too. Then there's the one where Teal'c drinks all of that steaming hot coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Lunaeclipse
    replied
    One of my fav scenes in this ep is when they are talking to Janet and Urgo in the infirmary...

Leave a comment:

• Girlbot
    replied
    I loved this episode. Glad Peter had his father on the show. Dom De Luise is always a riot, the laugh is contagious.

Leave a comment:

• Lunaeclipse
    replied
    There are many funny moments in this ep. I think it was a nice change from going off world and meeting new 'ppl'. It was showing someone around theirs, so to speak, even if it was only Cheyenne Mountain.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis345
    replied
    good comedic ep.

Leave a comment:

• LesPaulLover
    replied
    I looked here when I saw "Urgo" getting lower viewer ratings a few other places. I always like the episode --

"He didn't mean to!"
    "He didn't mean to!"
    "He didn't mean to!"

"It was not his intention."

That scene makes me laugh every time. Dom DeLuise was hilarious as Urgo and really hammed it up with Togar. Ultimately Urgo is an unforgettable side character - one that makes me laugh to this day.

RIP Don and Dom

Leave a comment:

• ChulaksPrincess
    replied
    Urgo was cool, but I wouldn't want him in my head all the time.

Teal'c drinking that steaming, hot coffee was funny. Sam talking to Urgo was funny too. This episode was great. It was filled with lots of comedy.

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Love the episode

Leave a comment:

• Darkland
    replied
    My friend told me about this episode, and MUST admit it kept me in stitches. Urgo would have drived me to insanity! LOL The humor in this episode is brilliant and Sam talking to herself to Urgo (but to the camera) was class.

"Don't do that. That's rude." Priceless! LOL

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    AresLover452, gateship15, you talk WAY too much. I love this episode.

Leave a comment:

• maneth
    replied
    Loved this humor ep, even if Urgo would drive me nuts in short order...

Leave a comment:

• Girlbot
    replied
    I absolutely love this episode. A nice remembrnce for Dom Deluise, Peter's Dad. He was such a funny guy and that all came thru in this episode it was nice they could work together.
    When I want to laugh, I put on Urgo

Leave a comment:

• SGTB1991
    replied
    I LOVE this episode!!! I just wanna go give Urgo a big hug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X