X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this episode, its so funny

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

i love this ep! my fav part is when urgo mimics teal'c, i just kept replaying that bit and laughing harder each time! (hee,hee,yes i have no life... )

Comment

I think this is the 6pm episode tonight. I can hardly wait, as this is one of my favorites. I laugh through the entire thing, it's so funny. Dom DeLuise is a hoot at any time, and especially good in this. It's hilarious watching the cast try and keep a straight face while he's doing his 'thing.'

This is one of the few episodes where I'm watching actors, though, rather than characters. While nobody is *out* of character, after listening to the DVD commentary, I'm now very much aware that Dom is trying to make them laugh and they're trying to stay in character.

"woof"

Dana Jeanne
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

My mother likes this ep so much, she's forcing us to tape it tonight. *woof*
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
            My mother likes this ep so much, she's forcing us to tape it tonight. *woof*
            Your mother has good taste!
            DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

There's a commentary?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                There's a commentary?
                All together now: Dana Jeanne has been to way too many cons... No, it couldn't have been a commentary could it? It's a Season three episode.

It's from descriptions that Michael and Chris have given at conventions over the past year when asked what it was like working with Dom DeLuise. Sorry!

I enjoyed the episode tonight just as much as ever. Made me want to eat pie

Dana Jeanne

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Rofl!

Madeleine

Comment

This is the first time I've really LOOKED at the poor SF in the background during the "infirmary scene".
                    That actor must have had a b**ch of a time keeping a straight face, too. You can see him fidgiting, looking everywhere and, once in a while, stifling a laugh.
                    I wish this was one of the eps that had commentary.
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Michael was on Gilmore Girls on Tuesday and Lost yesterday (in a flashback). Then Dom yesterday. It's been a whole big DeLuise week. giggle.

While I liked the individual lines and laughed my ass off something doesn't quite hang together in this epi. The words "trying too hard" come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Slainey
                        While I liked the individual lines and laughed my ass off something doesn't quite hang together in this epi. The words "trying too hard" come to mind.
                        Dom DeLuise is a bit larger than life, isn't he? There wasa tendency for him to go OTT in this episode, but what I really enjoy watching are SG-1 and comparing the different reactions they each have.

DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Personally I think URGO is one of the great SG-1 episodes in the 3rd Series. Now as SG-1 has evolved over the years, I think it would be great to re-establish URGO or his creators and their technology in a new episode.

The fact that they could implant and extract objects directly into the body without surgery, and create such sofisticated wireless networks, the potencial for backwards engeneering is great.

Hopefully the show crew might fit it in somewhere!

Personally I think URGO is hilarious. Hate him or Love him situation I think

Visit GateGuide.net & Submit your Site Today!
                          www.gateguide.net | www.stargateguide.net

Comment

Egh... This ep was fun to watch once, but I don't think I would want to see it again, honestly. It's just... not my kinda ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor
                              Egh... This ep was fun to watch once, but I don't think I would want to see it again, honestly. It's just... not my kinda ep.
                              Yes, I agree with you there. However, when I really want to watch Stargate and the Gruesomes are resisting, I can usually get them to watch the "row row row your boat" ep.
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                                Yes, I agree with you there. However, when I really want to watch Stargate and the Gruesomes are resisting, I can usually get them to watch the "row row row your boat" ep.
                                they should change the title 'urgo'' into ''row row row your boat''episode
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X