• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue jello
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

This was my favorite episode. Dom was hillarious.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

I loved how jack did potery.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simon4of4
          What!?!? No comments on Urgo? I know some of you hate him but others love him.

Personally, I loved this episode. I think Dom DeLuise is hilarious and his performace here was classic. I also really enjoyed the idea of having this alien device implanted in your brain. To some degree I think it would be really cool but I'm sure it would eventually get annoying.

So what do you think?
          I love Urgo! This would have to be the funniest episode for SG1. It may not be the best but it's definately the funniest. The first time I saw it, I couldn't wipe the smile of my face for hours. Dom DeLuise is so gorgeous and he did a superb job. How did they manage to finish filming that show with straight faces?! I would like to know what Urgo said to Sam in the corridor when they met Janet & Hammond!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i have to eat every time i watch this episode

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Jello!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                i have to eat every time i watch this episode
                Pie, pie, pie! I make a good cherry apricot pie that just works with this episode!
                I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Cherry apricot??
                  sigpic

Comment

Actually, that sounds rather yummy! I reckon it would be nice either in a proper pie, or in an open tart nestling in a nice, almondy frangipane. Maybe a light dusting of cinnamon over the fruit...

Oops. That was a mistake. I'm drooling now...

Not that I'm tempted to swallow down an entire flask of hot coffee, mind you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                      Dom DeLuise is so gorgeous
                      I'll have some of what she's having (^). Must be good stuff.
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                        Cherry apricot??
                        Mmmmm. It is SOOOOO good!! My stepdad's creation, we make it a lot. I think Jack would like it, too.

Comment

Well now that this has gone completely off topic haha.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                            Well now that this has gone completely off topic haha.
                            Nope. Don't you know that the episode "Urgo" is all about the pie? Who cares about the alien, lost time, the thing in their heads.. It's just about pie and "Row, row, row your boat."

Comment

O Well excuse me haha I must have had my facts wrong.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey23
                                Nope. Don't you know that the episode "Urgo" is all about the pie? Who cares about the alien, lost time, the thing in their heads.. It's just about pie and "Row, row, row your boat."

It was?? i didn't notice

Comment

Working...
                                X