No announcement yet.

Demons (308)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I found the whole premise for this show to be a bit iffy. If sokar managed to get to earth using the second gate then why didn´t he stay there and take over the world?

But this show introduced Sokar which IMO is the coolest villian they´ve had in the show, pity he didn´t last for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      My least favourite episode.Ever.Despite trying to rewatch several times.
      Personally,I really didn't feel much for any of the villagers,or their fanatical priest.

I didn't like that fat person who was in charge of the town. Stupid person, things he's all cool because of that stupid ring.
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        I didn't like that fat person who was in charge of the town. Stupid person, things he's all cool because of that stupid ring.
        YES You're so right about that,also watched it a couple of times,didn't liked it at all,and BORING !!!!!! And that fat one,glad he's dead
        Last edited by Spiderman; 19 September 2004, 08:18 AM.
        your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
          Now I found the whole premise for this show to be a bit iffy. If sokar managed to get to earth using the second gate then why didn´t he stay there and take over the world?

But this show introduced Sokar which IMO is the coolest villian they´ve had in the show, pity he didn´t last for very long.
          It didn't SOkar was established in season 2's "Serpent's Song" when he's trying to kill Apophisis
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

This one has to rank as one of my least fav. episodes. Went nowhere, did nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
              Because the humans on Earth had rebelled against the false gods and would no longer be subjects of the Gou'ald. The planet was effectively made ungovernable by the rebellion in Egypt. Since the Asgard also visited the planet in ancient times, it's possible that they would have discouraged any Gou'ald interference with Earth (even though it was not technically one of the protected planets).
              END OF LINE

Comment

Not to mention that Earth itself doesn't have any particular value to Sokar. As far as he knew it was an unremarkable little ball of rock.

Comment

The main reason earth was so interesting to the Gou'ald was because it was the origin of humans. There are no particularly unique minerals or anything. So once there was an abundance of humans on other planets, there wasn't much of a point in bother with those annoying rebels on Earth. At leasts that's how I've always figured it.

Comment

I like this episode because its creepy. I love creepy episodes of Stargate.
                    *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

The only thing I really didn't like about this episode was the fact that this had their worst Unas costume to date. Other then that, I thought this episode was well-done. I liked how they depicted the Dark Ages. It's too bad we had to have them. Its given Christianity a bad name (that fat ponpous guy pretty much shows that).
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I liked the thermometer strip Sam used. Wonder if that's standard issue. Also liked O'Neill's comment about next time I want to help someone, kick me.

Comment

i felt so sorry for teal'c in this ep!

Comment

Not a favorite. It seemed a bit contrived, but that might be because I'm not a fan of Dark Ages history in general. It was one of us humans' more stupid periods of time. Oddly enough, one of my least favorite eps has one of my favorite lines: Way to go Junior!!"
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Didn't that lightning ring look like a Zatarcs ring. i mean could they be connected?
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I want to know how he got the ring. Did Sokar give it to the original leader so that he could keep control and then it was passed down? Also what exactly was called down and where did it come from?

I didn't think it was that bad of an ep. Alot better then eps such as One False Step or Bane.

Comment

Working...
                                X