Deadman Switch (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    that's because he played Flash Gordon a long time ago.
    I knew that. That's why the winky icon.

My brother loved the soundtrack to that movie. And has told me that this is one of his favorite Stargate episodes.

Funny that it took a year before anyone responded to my post, though.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
      I knew that. That's why the winky icon.

My brother loved the soundtrack to that movie. And has told me that this is one of his favorite Stargate episodes.

Funny that it took a year before anyone responded to my post, though.

Seaboe
      lol now I'll be having that song in my head when I start watching the ep... it will be hilarious...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

It's a shame that we don't see Korra again. He seemed to have a good sense of humor. For a Tok'ra anyway.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

There is a bit of humanity even in the very evil ones! Good are the lines about the question how much SG1 is worth - Jackson's hearing about his 'reward'.
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            It's a shame that we don't see Korra again. He seemed to have a good sense of humor. For a Tok'ra anyway.
            Perhaps the reason is he let SG1 go, so he was killed for his failure.

Comment

What are the opinions on here about Jack leaving the only female member of his team behind as collateral?

Comment

Better than sheltering Carter because she is a woman
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
                  What are the opinions on here about Jack leaving the only female member of his team behind as collateral?
                  Definitely no sexism implied here - treated like anybody else.
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

Comment

Carter can take care of herself. She's a big girl now.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

As a S/J shipper, I'm disappointed by how few fanfics there are that are set during this episode. Jack has to wake Carter up, not once, but twice! He even fans her like a gentleman the second time!

Comment

He even fans her like a gentleman the second time!
                        And that's a bad thing how?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          And that's a bad thing how?
                          It's not a bad thing - in fact, it's a very, very good thing for a shipper!

Comment

It's not a bad thing - in fact, it's a very, very good thing for a shipper!
                            I would think so but you made it sound like it was not the way he should have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I would think so but you made it sound like it was not the way he should have done.
                              Haha, no, I didn't mean for it to come off that way!

Comment

Was there anything between Sam and Aris Boch? I've read a few different fanfic that feature the two of them getting steamy, usually after the conversation about "You have nothing valuable to trade", implying that Sam used sex as a way of bartering with him. Did something happen in the ep that I hadn't picked up on before?

Would gaining an upper hand against the goauld be important enough to Sam that she would consider doing something like that?
                                Last edited by Claire98909; 09 November 2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X