No announcement yet.

Seth (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched this episode, and I would just like to comment on two things:

1.) Teal'cs joke was very funny, because we got to see a side of Teal'c we haven't seen before: laughing!

2.) The shot of the cargo plan landing looked... wrong. It looked very stock-photo-ish. But there you go...
    My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

They had alot of funny scenes with Teal'C in this Episode.
      Hahaha yeah Teal'Cs joke was funny xD I didnt get it but it was funny that everyone just stopped and stared at him.. Leaveing Teal'C laughing by himself.
      And how Teal'C Started talking about how fathers don't love their children in Human cultures lol. I dont remember Exactly what he said.

Comment

I seem to remember AT saying something about how she wasn't happy with her work in 'Seth'. I can't remember what the context was, but I thought of that as I was watching the episode.

I will be entertaining myself with "Jaffa Jokes" for some time. Teal'c-humor was definitely under-appreciated my first go 'round.

Comment

i liked this episode. i liked the fact that a Goau'ld was hiding on earth and had his own cult. lol its so what i thought they would do. i also liked how they used the zats to free Seths followers and get them all out of the cult.
          sigpic

Comment

i think this one is cool because jacob/selmak joins them

Comment

Teal'c and his Jaffa jokes may have been funny, but Daniel's response is what got to me. He just does a brief eye roll thing and drinks his coffee then continues on talking about blah blah blah. Hilarious!

sig made by Pic

Comment

I love how Teal'c tells his joke, waits for some laughter, then sulks to the background. Hilarious.
                sigpic
                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

i like that to i think no one gets his jokes and because of that no one laughs and he sulks lol i also like how sam zaps jack and Daniel to test the ear peace is working and there reaction to it it makes me laugh every time
                  sigpic

Comment

They have got to stop killing off all the good villians.
                    Some say that he has only one ear.
                    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                    All we know is he's called
                    sigpic

Comment

After many years of watching Stargate, I thought I'd seen every episode...

Just found out I was wrong a few days ago

Looks like this is the one that got away.

This one wasn't bad though, I thought it was a good stand-alone episode.

Although that dad of one the children came out of nowhere, and really accomplished nothing.

Would liked to have seen more of Seth, but I know that will never happen. Such a good villain too.

Comment

i was just watching this one and I like when Teal'c pushes the button that Jack and Daniel get shocked and not Sam.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol i need o watch this again
                          sigpic

Comment

I love it.
                            sigpic

Comment

it is a fantastic episode
                              sigpic

Comment

i love the joke Teal'c tells and sadly i actually get the meaning of the joke and I know why it's funny... lmao!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X