No announcement yet.

Seth (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the guy telling Jacob "you have an insubordinate subordinate" that whole scene is one of my fav's.
    sigpic

Comment

Ah poor T. Nobody finds his jokes funny. His laugh made me feel so awkward haha.

Seth made for a pretty boring bad guy after all the hype. Pretty cool ending with Sam killing him with the hand device.

And yay Jacob/Selmak!
      sigpic

Comment

I honestly loved the angle.. a gou'ald using his power's to create a cult.

Comment

This episode has all the elements of a good SG1 episode--a Gou'ld hunt, Daniel and his archeology, Sam and her powers from Jolinar, Jack and his wry sense of humor, Teal'c's view on fathers and sons, and a nice touch of Tok'ra.

It was great seeing Sam using the ribbon device; Seth got what was coming to him. But why was Sam in the compound at all? Teal'c didn't go in since Seth would detect his Gou'ld, so why would they think Sam's mark from Joliner would be undetected?

The theme of family is one I really enjoy. In this episode, it's about biological families, and in others it's about the team as family.

I don't know why I could never really get into this episode. There are other episodes that I rewatch, but not this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Starscape91 View Post
            I loved the Jaffa joke I always laugh when I see that cause it's so unatural to see Teal'c laugh. Also Sams reaction to killing Seth was spot on I think this was the first time she killed someone face to face like that.
            i always attributed sam's reaction to: holy crap, i just smashed a dude into the ground with my mind. that and, at least in the interpretation, realizing that she THOUGHT him dead and, as some fanfic writers have speculated, might have gotten a bit of a rush off of it...which heartily conflicted with her moralilty about killing someone face to face and how 'wrong' it was for her to have that power
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wonder why Seth never tried to take over a world leader. Fortunately this story-line was explored in season 8.

Comment

As I hate people who are raving lunatics and obsessed about religion I did not enjoy this episode any bit.
                But I cannot ignore the fact that Stargate series fantastically incorporate any real life events and myths into their stories, like some religious sects being goa'uld run, or grey men of Roswell being asgard and such, or historic myths being goa'uld driven
                sigpic

Comment

Good episode with a good consept.
                  I really liked that the episode took place on Earth

Comment

I know this is kind of late, and it might be an obvious answer, but I just finied watching this episode and in the end, who did they go see? A guy with a little girl? Who was it?
                    Thanks,
                    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Sam's brother and niece
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Sam's brother and niece
                        Ohhhhh nice, thanks!
                        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

'Seth' is a pretty cool episode, though the moments inside the 'cult' are kind of 'meh'.

Best moments:
                          -Jaffa jokes! Teal'cs laugh is great, and so are the looks everyone else gives him.
                          -The tail end where Jacob goes to see his son, and gets to hold his adorable little granddaughter. Awww!
                          Jack has the best lines!
                          "As in, Snippety-Do-Dah?"
                          "So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano..."
                          "Hail, Dorothy."
                          "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

Makes me wonder if any other minor Gou'ald would have though to do the cult route...

Comment

This was not one of my favorite eps
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

I quite like that one. Not least because it spawned some fantastic Mag7(ATF)/SG-1 crossover fics (if only I knew where they were)

Still bunching up in a group when they should be spaced out a bit, but my family tell me I have to let that go.

It was an interesting concept, although the parallel story of Jacob/Mark and that guy and his son was a bit annoying. But anyway...

I liked it.
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X