Holiday (217)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
    So did I. I recall the first time I saw it, repeated on Sky Mix. I enjoyed it so much I went out that weekend and bought the Season 2 DVD Volume with it on. I still have it. Even though I have since purchased the entire Season 2 box set...

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime

Hey - that's really cute!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
        Hey - that's really cute!

i know!

http://bestsmileys.com/ !

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Keep on Topic!

Good episode MS did a great job in this episode as did RDA and CJ when Jack and Teal'c switched!

Comment

I loved that Jack O'neill has been played by Kurt Russell, RDA, MS, CJ, and that kid from fragile balance

Comment

This episode also introduced us to kelno'reem as Jack had to use it in teal'cs body to prevent himself from dying.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

It made me chuckle when Sam decided to play "musical chairs" with them. I just like the terminalogy she uses from time to time. But being that bright and genious mean you have to find ways to scale it down for the rest of us.
                ...it never ends.

Comment

HAHA I thought that part was realy funny, I can't believe she didnt figure that out on her own.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                    HAHA I thought that part was realy funny, I can't believe she didnt figure that out on her own.
                    Why not? She is the smartest person in the mountain!!! I loved this ep mainly because of the Jack/Teal'c swap. It's kinda weird watching them be the other person. I like the part when they come back through the gate and Jack/Teal'c says "It did not go well General Hammond" and Teal's/Jack says "Ya think". Cool!!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I said I can't believe she didn't.
                      sigpic

Comment

Like Marvin the paranoid android.

'Here I am, brain the size of a planet...'

'It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level'

Thank heavens Sam does explain everything in such simple terms. Otherwise I wouldn't understand a word she says.

That's also an interesting lisp that CJ adopts as Machello/Teal'c, by the way!
                        sigpic

Comment

They all did a good job playing each other.
                          sigpic

Comment

They did. Mind you, it's amazing just how weird someone's characteristics look when they're being displayed by someone else. We're so used to staid, upstanding, inscrutable Teal'c, that to see him suddenly say "ya think?" like that seems quite bizarre. On the other side of the coin, to suddenly find Jack's speech coming down to the calm tones we're so used to hearing from Teal'c - I found myself looking at them and thinking, "that is, like, so weird..."

I loved it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ya I realy liked it but at the same time it was a little to annoying for me, but it was ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

this was fun watching chris finally lighten of a bit RDA doiesn't do a good teal'c
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X