No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i dont get is when the 2 ori ships were decending into orilla and then the planet exploded

did it take out the 2 ori ships cos after earth ship hyerspaced out there were still 2 ori ships tracking them???

so wouldnt an explosion of that magnitude would taken the ori ships out in the planet vicinity?????????
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
      what i dont get is when the 2 ori ships were decending into orilla and then the planet exploded

did it take out the 2 ori ships cos after earth ship hyerspaced out there were still 2 ori ships tracking them???

so wouldnt an explosion of that magnitude would taken the ori ships out in the planet vicinity?????????
      Well I guess it didn't we know that their shileds are super storng, but its no co-insidecne 3ships are there 1gets killed and 2 are chasing us thru the galaxy.

Comment

one got caught in the explosion and we destroyed the other

Comment

if i understand right from the episode it has something to do with a connection between the asgard core and the hyperdrive that made a fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
            Omega 13. That's what they should have used from the get go.
            And what would power such a divice? A Berillium Sphere?

Comment

It wasn't the Power Core, it was the new Hyperdrive engines that gave off a signature. Once the old Hyperdrive was connected, we got away.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
                It wasn't the Power Core, it was the new Hyperdrive engines that gave off a signature. Once the old Hyperdrive was connected, we got away.
                um, nope. they never mentioned a new hyperdrive. the problem was the asgard power core being connected to the hyperdrive controls. at the end sam creates a crystal preprogrammed to disconnect the core within seconds instead of the hour it would have taken previously.
                That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

I think they had a little help..Adria or the Ori(if they're alive)
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw this episode today, amazing, I really enjoyed it although I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Poor old Teal'c (Pun Intended)

Comment

I agree with the above that it has something to do with the energy signature created by the asgard core being connected to the hyperdrive.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

What can I say about Vala in that hot pink baby-doll nightie? One thing - ROWR!

Oh and FYI, the song that was playing during the whole growing old montage sequence was "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revivial - and I cannot get it out of my head.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

it could be because they just never finished connecting it properly. when thor was talking to sam didn't he say once the asgard core was fully integrated it would be connected to everything. it is entirely possible that they never quite got round to connecting the core properly, hence the problems. if the asgard had been working ion this for a year they of all people should have foreseen the problems it would cause and try to find a way around it or not bother connecting it to the hyperdrive at all.

Comment

but the hyperdrive is Asgard so there shouldnt be a problem if its connected to the powersource it was designed to be connected to, its like having a gameboy connected to a 9v battery through a transformer or something, then having AA batterys plugged into it again, it should work fine IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              The song that was playing during the whole growing old montage sequence was "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revivial - and I cannot get it out of my head.
                              Agreed...

Also...
                              Spoiler:
                              I loved during that part when Mitchell was tearing his room apart out of desperation and hopelessness. Brilliant writing IMO...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                                Omega 13. That's what they should have used from the get go.
                                Galaxy Quest-Good one!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X