Bad Guys (1016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indum'kra View Post
    Also liked the weapons and uniforms, very unique.

The weapons that looked exactly like guns from Earth?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      I said the exact same thing to my dad

They all looked a bit orange on my tv too.
      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
        Did Daniel seem rather Orange to anyone or was that just me?
        Yeah. 1) Either he got a good tan on holiday or 2) and the one i want to believe:

"You know when you've been tangoed!"

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Ok it wasnt that bad definately better than Bounty but could have had a better plot than them just taking hostages. I thought Vala wasnt too bad in this either which is strange. Teal'c didnt have much of a role again this week hopefully next week will rectify that.

6/10

Has anyone got any ideas what the ratings are for this season? So far.
          STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
          legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kpnuts View Post
            No no, just awful.
            Well, why watch then?It was a lot better than all the boring Ori stuff SG1 are explorers after all and it was great to see them use the Gate again for just that.
            sigpic

Comment

I mean the security guards four-barreled handgun. And the non-earthlike uniforms.
              You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
              And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                Well, why watch then?It was a lot better than all the boring Ori stuff SG1 are explorers after all and it was great to see them use the Gate again for just that.
                Because I need to watch in the first place to see that Shank's acting was bad?

Boring Ori stuff?

Boring?

Drama, excitement, plot twists, strong characters, evil, space battles?

Compare that to... high school reunions, cringeworthy hostage episodes in a museum that pretty much looks exactly like Earth, and erm, Vala working in a cafe.

Comment

I don't recall seeing an Earth weapon with four small chambers in the barrel.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Happenstance View Post
                    This was actually another episode that I wasnt expecting to like after reading the synopsis but was pleasantly suprised.
                    I agree, in fact the episode I thought i'd like the most from the synopsises I actually liked the least. This one was great.

- Vala having one of those glass cutter things with her. Does TPTB think we're really that stupid?
                    Where did she put it?

I do find it hard to believe though that they wouldeb't recognise the bomb as one, I mean surely some archeologist would have thought to have opened it up to see inside, or at least X-Rayed it.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    I wasted 45 minutes of my time and had to endure those stupid Yellow Pages commercials on Sky One....
                    I hate those so much.

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                      I hate those so much.
                      Am I alone in likeing those ads?

Ah the identical gun, just with four holes. Got it now.
                      If you can come up with another efficient weapon design that another culture may create, I'd like to see it.
                      You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                      And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Boring Ori stuff?

Boring?

Drama, excitement, plot twists, strong characters, evil, space battles?

Compare that to... high school reunions, cringeworthy hostage episodes in a museum that pretty much looks exactly like Earth, and erm, Vala working in a cafe.
                        Ori that we see as what? Fire, ooh scary! Hard to see a strong character when all they are are flames.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ori that we see as what? Fire, ooh scary! Hard to see a strong character when all they are are flames.
                          Better than 99% of the other 'actors'/'characters' we get every episode.

Comment

Ah, sorry. I think he could see it all going wrong. That they might end up stuck on the planet or faced with a first contact situation like in the episode New Ground.
                            Yes I can see that too. You are helping me come to terms with a rather bad- mannered Daniel and for that I am grateful! But I will have to work hard at it for the splitting up the arguing women scene. Even trying to be a hard a** I don't think Daniel would be so rude.

Comment

Originally posted by spaceangel View Post
                              Yes I can see that too. You are helping me come to terms with a rather bad- mannered Daniel and for that I am grateful! But I will have to work hard at it for the splitting up the arguing women scene. Even trying to be a hard a** I don't think Daniel would be so rude.
                              LOL! I though he was exasperated at them! He really doesn't understand women at all, does he. Fighting over a man when for all they knew thier lives were in danger.
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL! I though he was exasperated at them! He really doesn't understand women at all, does he. Fighting over a man when for all they knew thier lives were in danger.
                                Yeah...he truly doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X