No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to be twins because you have to have a girl and boy so the writers dont have to strain themselves in deciding which one they should have. At least thats how it seems most of the other Mary Sue fanfic writers go about it when they go to this type of subject.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Triplets--one of each.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Whats the third?
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            well, originally, not only was lam to be landry's daughter but there were definite hints that she and mitch had been 'an item' before, but they seem to have dropped that massive cliche

i'm glad that they did cause it would only have weakened mitch more, but having the new leader of sg1 banging the co's estranged daughter...well all we'd then need would be for her to get preggers and i thinh we woulda hit a cliche trifecta
            Hey, no leaking the plot line of the last episodes!!
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
              Hey, no leaking the plot line of the last episodes!!
              Pretty sad when that sounds more interesting than the real spoilers.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                Whats the third?
                Boy, girl, Furling.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                  Whats the third?
                  An angel - WonderCam is obviously going to have at least one miraclous offspring.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I like Furling!

so, they would have baby Carolyn, baby Cam and chewbacca.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      I like Furling!

so, they would have baby Carolyn, baby Cam and chewbacca.
                      Two horribly scary thoughts.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                        Two horribly scary thoughts.
                        ROTFL!! That's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue View Post
                          Pretty sad when that sounds more interesting than the real spoilers.
                          I shed a few tears during Moebius when they so blithely kill the real team - The demise of Stargate alternately makes me sad and angry. I'm going for apathetic, the route TPTB took.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I shed a few tears during Moebius when they so blithely kill the real team - The demise of Stargate alternately makes me sad and angry. I'm going for apathetic, the route TPTB took.

I prefer to think of Mobius as never actually happening in the Stargate universe. Seaon 9 and 10 are just a bad dream, well--nightmare. The Ori never existed and defeating Anubis was not easy.

Jacob/Salmak are still alive and Janet was never killed. Jonas has reprisal roles and if SG-1 were to go to 5 people...it would be Jones.

I also prefer to think of SGA as in season 1. Before they show got all stupid.

Comment

I'm not touching Daniel and his odd attachment. Shouldn't he see a doctor to have that growth removed?

My thoughts exactly! Get rid of the whiny, childish growth on his hip

I haven't seen it (lucky me you say) so I shouldn't complain but for the love of Mike who gives a rats furry backside about Landry and Lam.
                              I've seen it but way before then, when the first spoilers started trickling out, that was my thought as well. As a teeny tiny subplot, as in a little mention here and there, I wouldn't have minded so much ... but to devote practically half an episode to.... yeah, a real waste of an episode with so few left to go.

You know, I'd like to know if Chloe hooked up with Felger.
                              Me too

Comment

Since Family Ties was about families why did they ignore the one that we really care about ...

I haven't seen it (lucky me you say) so I shouldn't complain but for the love of Mike who gives a rats furry backside about Landry and Lam.

You know, I'd like to know if Chloe hooked up with Felger.
                                I'd be far more interested in Chloe and Felger than I am in Vala and her father.

I haven't seen "Family Ties." That is the one where Vala's father shows up, right?

At one time, I actually would have made an effort to remain unspoiled.
                                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X