No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized Dem's avatar is airman blowing Taps. It always makes me cry (I am a sap) and it annoys the living excreta out of me at the pointless destruction of this show.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i've seen better dragons at the dollar store

oh, and i've been told that it's a wyverrn (which i can't spell) not a dragon

but i guess dragon is easier to spell
      Chances are, it will be called a dragon.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
        Spoiler:
        After the Holy Grail was revealed to be only a Hologram, the team discovered that which it really sought: an Ancient Knowledge Repository. Daniel downloads the knowledge into his brain, whereupon the race against time begins.

Are you pulling our collective leg? Oh frack.

ETA: It was a serious question. I othught DEM might be teasing as she is wont to do in that dry way. Apparently not.

Why are people scream-celebrating outside at 2AM? And driving at high speeds down a residential area with a 4-way stop at the corner?

suse
        Last edited by suse; 31 December 2006, 10:10 PM.
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
          Blackadder character renowned for his lack of hygeine.

If Seasons Nine and Ten are pants, they are his.
          lolololol! ROTFL! Was that a real bit of script? I tihnk the anti-S10 thread has a new tag line.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            Are you pillung our collective leg? Oh frack.

suse
            so this is possibly how Daniel becomes an
            Spoiler:
            ORI
            ?
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

that seems a logical conclusion, ,seeing as how he's the only character allowed a plot arc anymore (other than vala that is)
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i've seen better dragons at the dollar store

oh, and i've been told that it's a wyverrn (which i can't spell) not a dragon

but i guess dragon is easier to spell
                You can call it whatever your hearts desire. I call it cheap-po program off computer drawing.

For the same effect they could have used the dollar store dragon and a instant camera.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

i'm sure some artist at one of the effects houses worked long and hard on it.

but it's just like King Kong....so many effects and such a dependance on them that the movie drags.

to me, the best effects are the ones you can't see. the ones that are so subtle that they mesh right in.

the flying critter???

wonder if they'll slap a us air force sticker on its wing and take it for a test flight

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
                    so this is possibly how Daniel becomes an
                    Spoiler:
                    ORI
                    ?
                    Oh, drat--I was hoping Daniel would have gotten better excuse why he will not be in a few eps. Like Daniel goes into a coma and this evil nurse...oh, that was a dream I had. Never mind.

So, Daniel gets to be part of the story arc when he's on vacation but Sam--who had given birth--I would love to see any man do that--got briefly mentioned as being in area 51 and a brief headshot moment with came on a computer-phone thing.

Gee, that sucked. They could have made Sam MIA and Mitchell brought in to head the team in finding her. But that would require a plot and actual thought Cooper/Wright prefer not to have to write anything beyond Ori and Vaniel.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      Oh, drat--I was hoping Daniel would have gotten better excuse why he will not be in a few eps. Like Daniel goes into a coma and this evil nurse...oh, that was a dream I had. Never mind.

So, Daniel gets to be part of the story arc when he's on vacation but Sam--who had given birth--I would love to see any man do that--got briefly mentioned as being in area 51 and a brief headshot moment with came on a computer-phone thing.

Gee, that sucked. They could have made Sam MIA and Mitchell brought in to head the team in finding her. But that would require a plot and actual thought Cooper/Wright prefer not to have to write anything beyond Ori and Vaniel.
                      Which made it an automatic no-no.

Comment

plots???

we don't need no stinkin plots

we got wivverns and holograms

sigpic

Comment

plots???

we don't need no stinkin plots

we got wivverns and holograms
                          And falling ratings, a cancelled show...

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                            And falling ratings, a cancelled show...
                            But its soooo much FFFUUUNNNN!!!!!
                            Its like the Bungie jumping without a bungie.
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

you know, it's not the fall that kills ya...it's the deceleration syndrome at the end

also known as
                              sudden impact syndrome or Asphalt Poisoning

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                After the Holy Grail was revealed to be only a Hologram, the team discovered that which it really sought: an Ancient Knowledge Repository. Daniel downloads the knowledge into his brain, whereupon the race against time begins.
                                Thank you.

UGH!

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                                Yes it seem that logic has flown out the window with this upcoming episode.
                                If I recall correctly didn't one episode have this line
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack: And who does the translating, when you go Ancient? The Lost City Pt 1.
                                Yup, thanks what I remember. I dread what their excuse reason will be for doing this.

why come up with something new, lets just keep retreading the past

and let me guess

quest 2 spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                only vala will be able to understand daniel, so she'll attach herself closer to him to stay with him as he goes all ancient while sam worries in the corner and cam and teal'c search for the cure for daniel
                                Since when does you know who speak Ancient? Did I fall asleep through some previous ep and miss something?

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

Psst! ya left out Sam lost two commands in the process as well.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X