S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
    16 days which is basically 2 weeks, and then you take out the weekends, because, well, you just do, and then it's only 10 days, then you take out Fridays because, well, happy hour, and you're down to 8 days. 8 days is basically a week, and then...

Hmmm, I'd better hurry home before I miss it!!!
    ROTFLMAO!!! SG1 math....I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Only 16 days and counting until the return of SG-1 and SGA. Yay!!!!!
      Thank goodness. I am really looking forward to seeing new episodes of my favorite show.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe

Can I steal your siggy? I like it...

I have to say this is the first time somebody has wanted to steal my siggy...wait lol which one the banner or the saying? If it's the banner all I guess I ask is get credit for it...if it's the saying be my guest

Comment

The banner, I will find a way to put your handle on it. But I was thinking of using it on the Skiffy board. Or, if you could tell me where you got the piccy from I can work my own stuff on it??

Comment

More 15 days

Comment

Anyone know when the hiatus begins and ends? I know they take one in July, but was curious when. Used to know.

Comment

Originally posted by myth86
                Anyone know when the hiatus begins and ends? I know they take one in July, but was curious when. Used to know.
                No, the new season starts in July. They take a break about the middle of September probably, and it returns in January.

Woo-hoo, only 15 days remaining, folks.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

no no no, sorry thats not what I meant....the Stargate crews go on hiatus around July, then begin filming again after a couple weeks. I was wondering when that was? if anyone knew when or when they started again?

Comment

no no no, sorry thats not what I meant....the Stargate crews go on hiatus around July, then begin filming again after a couple weeks. I was wondering when that was? if anyone knew when or when they started again?
                    I know they'll be off during ComiCon (July 20-23). Ben can't be there because of a previous commitment NOT SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                      The banner, I will find a way to put your handle on it. But I was thinking of using it on the Skiffy board. Or, if you could tell me where you got the piccy from I can work my own stuff on it??
                      I have no idea where they got it but I got it at Terra Firma I can send the full picture to you via e-mail just send me a PM of your e-mail addy and I'll send it on it's merry way

Comment

According to SG-1 Solutions website they're going to start filming "Line in the sand" (episode 14) on July 31. So I suppose they've just finished or are finishing filming "The Shroud" (ep. 13) and will be enjoying a month long hiatus or something like this.
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                          According to SG-1 Solutions website they're going to start filming "Line in the sand" (episode 14) on July 31. So I suppose they've just finished or are finishing filming "The Shroud" (ep. 13) and will be enjoying a month long hiatus or something like this.
                          Well, I bet they all deserve it. I'm sure they've all been working hard. Enjoy the break guys.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, I bet they all deserve it. I'm sure they've all been working hard. Enjoy the break guys.
                            Of course they deserve it. They produced some awesome season 9 episodes and I don't foresee season 10 being any different. Well, besides better, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                              Of course they deserve it. They produced some awesome season 9 episodes and I don't foresee season 10 being any different. Well, besides better, that is.
                              I couldn't agree more. Season 9 was something special, at least to me. And from the spoilers I've seen so far, Season 10 might actually be better than 9 was. I can't wait.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Can't agree about season 9 but i really hope that season 10 will be amazing and i have a feeling it will be

Comment

Working...
                                X