No announcement yet.

Politics (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever been to Washington? A majority of politicians are corrupt like Kinsey.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I REALLY don't like clip shows, but FOR a clip show, this was well done and did have a believable and interesting story,
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

i kind of like this episode even tho Kinsey makes this episode interesting he annoys me.
        sigpic

Comment

Kinsey is a great, love to hate him baddie. He plays off RDA real well. They're great together in 'Smoke and Mirrors'.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

i guess he just rubs me the wrong way atho the team and Kinsey relationship even tho they don't like him is entertaining
            sigpic

Comment

I love how General Hammond says, 'Get out of here'. It sounds kind of forced, but it does make me laugh.

Comment

i agree with u it did sound forced but i liked it any way
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  im sure nobody was upset when kinsey died

Comment

maybe not the characters in stargate but i did i missed his meddling and coursing trouble for the stargate program and its staff
                    sigpic

Comment

a clip show after one season. an interesting move howver not as interesting as the introduction of kinsey. if i was jack i would have shot him.
                      Some say that he has only one ear.
                      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                      All we know is he's called
                      sigpic

Comment

I love the bake sale/yard sale moment.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Kinsey is the kind of man that everyone loves to hate and he proves why in this episode lol
                          sigpic

Comment

ehhhh a clip eppie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
                              I think that Kinsey presented a real adverse persepective to the Stargate. It is dangerous, and it costs money. Theres a thread out there that discusses what would happen if the stargate were real and I think that a lot of people would have a problem with it because they don't care what is out there all they are concerned with is the here and now and what will effect that status quo in the near future, and 7 billion dollar program that coule potentially wipe out the earth is one of those threats.
                              Yes, there were some legitimate issues concerning the Stargate. The SG-1 team is making decisions that will affect the entire Earth. How should they be held accountable for those decisions?

This could have been explored in a more thoughtful way, but they made Senator Kinsey so unlikeable till we get blinded to the issues and just want to cheer for our heros while dispising him.

Oh, and nice touch at the end of the episode having the evil senator invoke religion by claiming that the "one true God" will protect us from an attack by the Goa'uld. They just had to go there.

Comment

Kinsey also played Captain Jellico on Star Trek:The Next Generation. Not a bad guy just an idiot. I hate Kinsey. They should give him the black hole planet.

Hate the episode. Kinsey
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 July 2010, 08:43 AM.
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X