No announcement yet.

The Nox (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least, they don't seem to use anything we would recognize as devices. Its hard to tell with aliens. could be they have another small set of hands operating stuff under their clothes.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Definitely my fav. ep of season 1, and possibly the series. I found the whole Nox thing fascinating.

The fact that I think that Lya is the best female in the show has nothing to do with it, honest!

Mmmmmm, Lya!
      sigpic

Comment

Possible spoiler, s8
        *Please remember that a lot of people want to remain spoiler-free for s8. Thanks.

I have to say that the floating hidden city was great. It kinda looks simular to the Lost City
        Last edited by Madeleine; 19 June 2004, 10:36 PM. Reason: The usual.
        __

__

Comment

Yah, Lya is one of my favorite characters!!! I totally loved this episode as well, although the Dad of the Nox (forgot his name) was pretty annoying...
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I think that the nox are very advance and they have a hole different point of view because of the no fighting policy(protecting both tauri and Aphofis) I think they could
            --
            *SPOILER
            be like the Tollan as they were sure that the Goa'uld can't harm them because of their advanced tehnology - this lead them to destruction

Comment

Good old Nox. The old 'dad' guy was weird but understandable
              __

__

Comment

I have to say,I really liked the Nox ! They seemed very content with their lifestyle,and I have to love people who can resurrect the newly dead,vanish all weapons and hide the Stargate. Neat work.Ultimate Pacifism,really,IMO.
                I have no idea how they do it,but I just needed to know they can use their "Powers".
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

The system lords would be afraid of the Nox. They are afraid of anything they can't see/control. Just like the episode with the invisible aliens invading SG-1. But the Nox can just go through anything they want to, just like the iris, so capturing them could be hard.

Comment

The Re'tu are the aliens you are thinking of.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The Nox still remain very mysterious... we know they are pacifist that have the ability to make things invisible and revive people from the dead. There floating city may indicate a connection to the Ancients(Atlantis).

Comment

At first I was lukewarm on The Nox, it was okay but nothing special. But in retrospect it was very good in setting up The Nox has a mysterious and powerful race.

Comment

I liked this episode the second i saw it. And now, 7 year later, it's one of my all time favs.

Comment

I think the nox was great. One for apophis and two for them hiding cities
                            __

__

Comment

The Nox have the ability to bring people back from the dead and the Ancients have the ability to heal people. That may indicate another connection between thee 2 races.

Comment

This episode both showed my favorite race (Nox) and favorite person (Lya). One of my favorite eps of all TV-shows in the history.

Comment

Working...
                                X