The Enemy Within (102)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarkation room? The What?

I hate this episode, mainly because of Kawalsky's fate.
    It's pretty dangerous being an MD at the SGC.

I'll give it a FAIR.

Comment

Originally posted by mooseman View Post
      Embarkation room? The What?
      I can't remember when it turned to gate room, but that was like... the what now? I guess, it fits in line with what McKay wanted to call the puddlejumper, gateship. Or was it Ford, can't remember. Gateship, it's a ship that goes through the gate, gateship. Thank the gods, they stuck to puddlejumper.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It was both of them really. I think it was Ford's idea
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

It is hard for me to watch this episode too because of Kawalsky's fate. What is especially frustrating was that it looked like they saved him! One funny part is when Hammond softly interrupts O'Neill and Kawalski and says "How about you go where I tell you!". He showed he can be authoritative but not an A-hole.

Comment

Hammond does have to put up with a lot with O'Neill though. Man shows a great deal of patience. He totally wins at patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Hammond does have to put up with a lot with O'Neill though. Man shows a great deal of patience. He totally wins at patience.
              And what always shocked me is even AFTER oneill disobeyed orders, you never saw any ramifications?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                And what always shocked me is even AFTER oneill disobeyed orders, you never saw any ramifications?
                Oh my goddess, he got away with so much... I can't imagine in reality he'd get away with half of it.

Comment

*taps foot* Where is my quiz and puzzle. Going with tradition I'm going to disagree with FH. I really love The Enemy Within. It's like the last third of the pilot. It's more of a character piece of getting SG1 together and where they stand as a team. As for Kawlasky, it never bothered me. I understood why they did it. To make your enemies meancing you have to make it personal. Kawlasky's death upped the stakes with the Goa'uld. Although if Frasier did the surgery instead of Warner, she would have killed the whole parasite
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh my goddess, he got away with so much... I can't imagine in reality he'd get away with half of it.
                    If it was a real millitary unit, he would have been in courts martial so fast for some of what he did, we wouldn't have seen him for the REST of the season..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      *taps foot* Where is my quiz and puzzle.
                      That's a weekend-thing -- will probably happen tonight since I haven't had much time this week.

If it was a real millitary unit, he would have been in courts martial so fast for some of what he did, we wouldn't have seen him for the REST of the season..
                      He wouldn't have made it past his first week on the job.

Comment

...which would have put an early ending to Stargate!
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

Comment

That's a weekend-thing -- will probably happen tonight since I haven't had much time this week.

He wouldn't have made it past his first week on the job.
                          If my calculations are correct, it's Saturday afternoon for you...no Pressure....
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                            ...which would have put an early ending to Stargate!
                            Not if they showed the rest of the team continuing on with a replacement..

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              If my calculations are correct, it's Saturday afternoon for you...no Pressure....
                              It's now monday morning... very, very early monday morning.

Had a pleasant weekend -- got an unexpected hug from Corin Nemec. Was fun.

Anyhow... I made a thing.

A 3-part quiz covering all three episodes of the week (102, 103 and 104).
                              And of course, a jigsaw puzzle (this time no camo-greens in a forest background, and less pieces than last time).

Comment

Four minutes and 46 seconds. You're Puzzle Tood
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X