Children of the Gods (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateArchivist
    Anyone care to estimate the number of refugees that are brought back to SGC from Chulak?

I've read the transcript and an actual number is not mentioned.

Watch the ep. and count.

By the way, don't know if this has been said yet, but how did Apophis open the stargate on earth to Chulak? He didn't go to the control room and dial...

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron
      Watch the ep. and count.

By the way, don't know if this has been said yet, but how did Apophis open the stargate on earth to Chulak? He didn't go to the control room and dial...

I have, but am not very good at estimating - makes my head swim!

What's your guess?
      Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat?

Comment

I have, but am not very good at estimating - makes my head swim!

What's your guess?
        That the device he sent through was somehow used to dial the last address that dialed earth.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron

And just where was Apophis coming from (planet of departure) when he arrived through the Gate?

So many unanswered questions.

LoL

Comment

And just where was Apophis coming from (planet of departure) when he arrived through the Gate?

So many unanswered questions.

LoL
            It's almost 100% chance that he came from Chulak. He was searching for hosts on most planets that Ra ruled. (Ra ruled earth, and Abydos so...) he went to one planet, took people. Went with them to Chulak. Went to another planet took possible hosts, went back with them to Chulak e.t.c.

Comment

This episode has it all! By far my favorite stargate ep of them all.
              Christopher H.
              Stargate Atlantis Fan
              WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Originally posted by buzlighty1
                This episode has it all! By far my favorite stargate ep of them all.
                I agree as it was the first episode of stargate i ever saw, since then stargate has got better.

Comment

Anyone care to estimate the number of refugees that are brought back to SGC from Chulak?

I've read the transcript and an actual number is not mentioned.
                  Only quoting myself for continuity, LoL.

Tonight I was watching eps. 15- The Cor-Ai, and Teal'c says he was ordered to kill "...50 human captives..." refering to the captives in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonal Jack O'Teal'C
                    Hi ya's,
                    I'm new here so forgive me if this has been covered in the past. Last night I decided to rip my SG-1 DVD collection and back them all up as Divx files. I started with Season 1 to make it less confusing for me. Anyways, I went back to see how the first one came out. It was Children Of The Gods. Here is my question. In the first part we see Apophis and his Ja'Fa come through the gate. After taking a hostage and shooting up the place we see them going back through. Ok, with no DHD...how in the heck did they dial back out? This is something I must have looked over many many times and just now realizing that it was impossible for them to dial out from the base at that time. Unless they accessed the computers but none of them left the gate platform. I'm thinking there should be a portable DHD written into the script to explain this. Ok, I'm done with my rant lol......

Jimmy
                    Star Trek is dead....Long live Stargate
                    When have a gould ever used a dhd not ja'fa a gould and they must maintain a level of godleness around any other biengs

Comment

Perhaps Apophis ordered his men to redial the gate?? (I admit highly unlikely)

Nevertheless, this is a continuity error

Comment

This issue has been tossed around for so long now. But I think the basic concensus to ensure that no one can complain (yeah, right) is that Apophis ordered the remaining Jaffa to dial the gate manually (the way Teal'c did in Prisoners).
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

The episode that started it all. And what an excellent one, too. I think I'll just have to throw that DVD in when I sign off here in a few.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Love this episode, folks.

BTW Sky one are starting reruns a 4pm weekdays
                            with CotG pt2 today (2 May)

Comment

Yeah wicked i will have to watch
                              sigpic

Comment

What with the nudity on the dvd??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...