• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna give the new version a go
    SG-1 members
    Atlantis Team members

Comment

New start after the movies.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

resident O'Neill?
        :Open the stargate already!
        kay.

:daniel!where are you?
        :tea'lc::sorry,but Apophis ordered me to kill him.
        :who are you?
        :tea'lc::I am Tea'lc.And the guy teleporting is apophis.

:let me kill the fellow.

jack:Hey,i will kill him.

:i'll just get out of here.Bye.
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 09 November 2009, 09:29 AM.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

yeah it was'nt bad not that much has changed

Comment

:yeah,i finally got that stupid jaffa dead.now where's apophis?Have to get back to sgc to get a team

:did you get daniel?
            ops.
            TO BE CONTINUED

:wanna join me?
            :it is fine with me.

:daniel,where are ... what the?

:who the hell are you?
            :I am Anubis.Jaffa kill him!

TO BE CONTINUED
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 09 November 2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

:carter:COLONEL!DIE!

OUTTA HERE
              :daniel,hye.
              :hye.
              :apophisrings:
              TO BE CONTINUED

Apophis!
              :who was that?
              :my archnemesis Apophis.

:MCKAY FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will die!
              TO BE CONTINUED

:why?
              :cause you fired me.
              :join us.
              :actually,jack how did you know that i am fired.we havent met.
              :what the....
              :i am from the future.bye,apophis!
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 09 November 2009, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Just watched this new so-called "final cut" version..
                It's not better.
                In my opinion, it's worst.

Can someone please tell me what Carter said instead of saying the classic "it took us 15 years to McGuyver a system for the gate on Earth". She's not saying McGuyver anymore, I couldn't figure out what word replaced it...

However, nice to see "in memory of Don S Davis" at the end.

Comment

lol baal has the tech to do that on continuum, so i figured it was that.,,

Comment

Honestly, I like the final cut version much better. Ive always highly disliked COTG, I was always soooo boooooring to me. Along with most of Season 1, unfortunately.

Comment

Doing a rewatch of SG1 and I forgot just how great this show is! I mean, I knew, but it is nice to watch it again and be reminded.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whohoo! Loved the pilot ep! I've seen a few episodes before, but now I'm watching them in order for the first time. The original version with "MacGyver" too. My only complaint is that the music is mixed too high, I can barely make out the words, and for some reason subtitles for the hearing impaired aren't available on PS3... I was rather surprised with the nude scene.
                        sigpic

Comment

Question: I watched COTG via DVD...then I've watched it on Hulu. However, unless somehow I keep zoning out while watching it on hulu...i seem to be missing the scene where Jack takes Daniel to his place for beers. I am just wondering if I am crazy or is it only on the DVD??? Is it missing from the movie edition of COTG? I really think I'm going crazy here!
                          Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

The scene of Daniel and Jack at Jack's house is only on the DVD. Well at least the original. I never bought the rerelase
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you! I was really to the point of wondering if I'd imagined the whole thing! I haven't got season 1 yet on DVD, so I haven't been able to check. Thanks again.
                              Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

That was probably one the best pilots I ever saw. I have to admit that that wasn't the first episode of SG-1 I saw. I watched it for the first time only when I got DVD, so I already knew what will be next, but I was very intrigued what how it all begun... Again.

EDIT: 9/10
                                Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 05 April 2010, 04:06 AM.
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X