No announcement yet.

Children of the Gods (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine if every other episode of SG-1 had featured an equivalent level of nudity?

Comment

I'm trying to find something. There was a man far away who often lay on Abydos. His children are gone but his memory lives on. ANy idea?

Comment

What?

Is this a crossword puzzle, or a scavenger hunt?

For Stargate it's vaguely suggestive of the character of Kasuf, the leader of the Abydonians, whose son and daughter were taken by Apophis.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by EvaWallE7744 View Post
          the missing female sergeant without her Earth and humanity would not have gone back out into the universe. She, therefore, becomes an important part of the origins of the franchise but
          1: we never hear her name spoken (at any time) and
          2: as soon as Jack, Daniel and Sam are captured they forget all about the sergeant that it was their whole mission to go and rescue. It is really obvious when you re-watch the episode because it goes completely against Jack's motto of never leave your people behind(which we know from A Matter of Time that Jack has from personal experiences in his own past that makes him believe this).
          OK, the female sergeant was Senior Airman Carol Weterings played by Canadian actress Rachael Heyward
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

They killed that kidnapped soldier lady anyway after Amonet refused her as a host.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
            X