This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *snort* then you better start saving to repair my windows!
    Of course. I've got a job for the summer, some of that money is going for the SG-1 box set, maybe even SGA box set (I hope it comes out), new CotG DVD... Uhm. Anyone else fancy new windows?

During this boring time I didn't annoy you all with gifs...so I made a wp

Love the effects.
    sigpic

Comment

*cries* I'm once again bored in class... How evil of them...I want to do something useful!

Now I've posted all my gifs next...normal pictures!

*thinks of something else more useful to do at the moment*
      You know...no ones going to complain if you post that slow grace kiss gif *smiles hopefully*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
      Those are great!!

Originally posted by Milli View Post
      I de-lurk! Hello.

Been lurking a while - I had to give in some time huh?
      Woohoo!! Welcome!! Thanks for delurking, and post often!!

Grr...GW's running slow *sigh*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        You know...no ones going to complain if you post that slow grace kiss gif *smiles hopefully*
        Ya mean this one?

Weird 'bout GW...I have no problems with it!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Kept looking for my second post to appear at the bottom, but then it appeared in the middle, done by time I wrote it rather than time it appeared. Most confusing.

During this boring time I didn't annoy you all with gifs...so I made a wp

Wow! I am completely amazed by all the image things you guys keep making here. It all looks so professional. Maybe one day it'll be me too, but as I have never tried anything like this I guess it will be a while.

Comment

*stares*

*stares again*

Me neither.
            sigpic

Comment

I knew someone did a 'Paradise lost' fic!!

Here's VSS's - Resignation I've said it before and I'll say it again...if you haven't read all her Sam/Jack fics....go do it now!
              Is going NOW!

So some deep thinking from me...About 'Affinity'...by now I'm sure you all know my love of the ring scene (though it rips my heart to pieces every time I see it).

In that one scene, he showed what real and true love is. He gave her up, he was selfless. And he wanted her to be happy, so he just...let her go...didn't stand in her way. He just let her go. Though his eyes shouted that he loved her, he didn't say it. He had the perfect opportunity to tell her, he knew she had waited two weeks, he knew she was doubting if she wanted Pete. But he didn't say a word. He just resigned himself to the fact that he couldn't have her, and if she could find happiness with someone else, then so be it. No matter what it might do to him, he gave up the one woman who could make him happy...so that she could go and find her own happiness. That really is powerful emotions right there. That's what love is. Where your willing to give up the other person, no matter what it does to you, so that the other person will be happy.

*is a hopeless romantic*

Edit- And see you all think that all that comes from me is gutter
              Ah yes. The ring scene I agree.

Except....

We know how Sam feels, and that she just wants/needs him to stop her, to tell her why she shouldn't marry Pete. She really doesn't want his selflessness.

She wants him. **deep sigh**

But you're absolutely right. Jack was acting selflessly. In the end though it was for the best because it was her decision to make and she made it.

I de-lurk! Hello.

Been lurking a while - I had to give in some time huh?
              Welcome. We love Newbies.

Ok Random Q:

Seeing the Heroes hug gif got me thinking **a dangerous proposition, I know**, but if we had to speculate **and we do**,

what other times do you think Jack would have given Sam that kind of hug that we didn't see and alternately...

what other times do you think she needed that kind of hug from him and he didn't give it?

What do you think?
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                *stares*

*stares again*
                *giggles*

You girls are so funny...and predictable!

*huggles all*

I wuv y'all
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                  Ok Random Q:

Seeing the Heroes hug gif got me thinking **a dangerous proposition, I know**, but if we had to speculate **and we do**,

what other times do you think Jack would have given Sam that kind of hug that we didn't see and alternately...

what other times do you think she needed that kind of hug from him and he didn't give it?

What do you think?
                  Jack that gave Sam a hug; after Daniel died. They both were upset and went to Jack's home together with T...who went Kelno'reeming...in the end Sam can't handle anymore..wants to go home, but Jack stops her just before she walks out...they look at each other for a moment and then HUG! (T is quiet during that time and only observes something he already knows)

The other way around...that's hard...

I would say Daniel's dead too...but that's cliche after my first scenario.

Ah I know...

After Abyss...on a moment he saw Ba'al again and the memories came back Sam feels guilty(because she is the one that pushed him to put that snake in his head) and in the end to comfort him she gives him a hug...

Phew that involved deep thinking... something else than I do during my class...I'm only "boss" there(in a good and funny way)
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok Random Q:

What do you think?
                    Good question. I think after "Meridian", when Daniel died.

*giggles*

You girls are so funny...and predictable!
                    Hey, you're a girl, too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ya mean this one?

*loses 10 minutes of her life staring at it* yes that one!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Kept looking for my second post to appear at the bottom, but then it appeared in the middle, done by time I wrote it rather than time it appeared. Most confusing.

Wow! I am completely amazed by all the image things you guys keep making here. It all looks so professional. Maybe one day it'll be me too, but as I have never tried anything like this I guess it will be a while.
                      Don't worry after you get about 20 or so posts, the posts will then come up automatically. Just give it time

Also head on over to the Sam and Jack art thread we all started out as newbies on the whole artmaking thing, and that thread helps a lot! And we always answer questions about how to make something!

Is going NOW!

Ah yes. The ring scene I agree.

Except....

We know how Sam feels, and that she just wants/needs him to stop her, to tell her why she shouldn't marry Pete. She really doesn't want his selflessness.

She wants him. **deep sigh**

But you're absolutely right. Jack was acting selflessly. In the end though it was for the best because it was her decision to make and she made it.

Ok Random Q:

What do you think?
                      Affinity...yeah he should have told her, but he was being so darn selfless and just wanting her to be happy

And I think he should have given her a hug after '100 days', 'Meridian' ,'Abyss', 'Paradise lost' There should have been lots! more hugs between those two

Comment

Ok Random Q:

What do you think?
                        Thanks for the welcome!

Oooh hugs! After Daniel died of course. Then after Jacob died. I wouldn't have complained about more than one hug in an episode! He would have seen her get up to leave the isolation room, and followed her. Definitely.

Comment

Yeah, that's coz you are a probie...the mods have to look at your posts first and all...they need to know you're not a spammer...this is because of some bad experiences in the past!

They just start working with that system...the first 20/30/40(nobody knows...mods keep it a secret) posts will be under moderation... after that you can spam just like us!

*blushes* thanks! and just go over to the thread Amanda said you needed to go...and within no time you make those awesome artworks as well

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Hey, you're a girl, too.
                          I know. I never said I wasn't ...

*loses 10 minutes of her life staring at it* yes that one!!
                          Only 10...
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

Oooh hugs! After Daniel died of course. Then after Jacob died. I wouldn't have complained about more than one hug in an episode! He would have seen her get up to leave the isolation room, and followed her. Definitely.
                            If you talk a lot...or post pics () you should get off the moderation really really quick!

Yeah, that's coz you are a probie...the mods have to look at your posts first and all...they need to know you're not a spammer...this is because of some bad experiences in the past!

They just start working with that system...the first 20/30/40(nobody knows...mods keep it a secret) posts will be under moderation... after that you can spam just like us!

*blushes* thanks! and just go over to the thread Amanda said you needed to go...and within no time you make those awesome artworks as well

I know. I never said I wasn't ...

Only 10...
                            Seriously Milli I knew nothing about how to make artwork and then I headed over there and the first page of that thread really helped and now after a few weeks I'm making stuff that's actually occasionally decent

Well for the moment only 10...but everytime I scroll down the page I have to look at it, so the time just adds up

Comment

Also head on over to the Sam and Jack art thread we all started out as newbies on the whole artmaking thing, and that thread helps a lot! And we always answer questions about how to make something!
                              Thanks for that, bookmarked and waiting for a nice long weekend sometime.

Comment

Q: Will we finally see Sam and Jack together as a real couple after 10 years of waiting?
                                A: If you think they're together, if you want them to be together, then go ahead and imagine that they're together. Having said that, there is a scene in the movie script that I'm writing right now for the third Stargate SG-1 movie, that is shall we say... romantic. *gives a look*

*hopeful sigh*

Because I was watching Along the Continuum (Pt. 2) just to hear Brad saying it again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X