Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats all new milestoners, welcome all newbies AND Happy B-Day to all I missed...

RL is really giving me the run for my money...
    I made a vid (yeah, the first one since my last one on May 6th, Muse has eloped I think)...I sure hope you guys will be able to view it...If the linky doesn't work, plse go to my profile and hit the permalink to see the vids OR go to my channel to choose the vid (first one there)...

http://sg1.stargatecommunity.com/Med...tItemId=530712

Plse let me know if you can view...the SG1 MGM site is soooooooo frustrating right now and it's the only "legal" site to post our vids...unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
      Great idea, been over, posted fic, will visit agan in minute.
      You posted really cute piccies, mara-anni. BUT the rules say: "Add one piccie per day."
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        You posted really cute piccies, mara-anni. BUT the rules say: "Add one piccie per day."
        Oooops...sorry, got a little carried away
        hmmm...you know i've never been very good with rules.
        sigpic
        Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Okay...it's very late (here, anyway...) and I shoulda been in bed hours ago since I have to get up in 2 hours now to get ready for an early flight, but I couldn't leave w/o finishing my fanfic. I decided to put it in SGA cuz it really is supposed to fit in the timeline there *shrugs*. Anyway, spoilers for SGA S4.

Missing in Action

Don't have too much fun w/o me while I'm gone! See Ya!

APA
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
            Okay...it's very late (here, anyway...) and I shoulda been in bed hours ago since I have to get up in 2 hours now to get ready for an early flight, but I couldn't leave w/o finishing my fanfic. I decided to put it in SGA cuz it really is supposed to fit in the timeline there *shrugs*. Anyway, spoilers for SGA S4.

Missing in Action

APA
            Only had time to read the first chapter, but i love it so far. Way to get me hooked Be safe, have fun and hope to hear from you soon.
            sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Someone mentioned GW's quiet...
              GW does seem really quiet lately I was speaking to Eve yesterday on YIM ::waves to all the YIM gals:: and I said the same I was worried cause GW is sooo quiet, she reminded me that for most folks its vacation/holiday time, so hopefully everyone will be back soon and Ship Day always bring new folk and Lurkers so...

And I voted in the best Ship Ep game too

Julia(samcarterrules)

EDIT: Do you like my new SIG Eve made it for me ((((Eve))))
              GW is very quiet lately...not that I'm complaining...it's been easy to catch up!!
              Love the new sig Julia...very beautiful...well done Eve...I wish I could be as talented as you!!
              Ok, just voted for the thread (5 stars of course ) Thanks for letting us know we should be doing that...how often can we vote?
              Wow gone 1 day and i'm 6 pages behind...
              LOL! I know, but unfortunately i don't actually think Sam & Jack would ever make out at the SGC - well except for time loops and alien viruses

I'm new, only just discovered this place a couple weeks ago, but i'd like to say how lucky i think i am to have joined the family (you've all been great BTW). My only regret is that i didn't come here many years ago, but i'm here now and that's what counts. I look forward to logging on every night and its great to have like-minded people to talk to. So I would be very sad to see this Forum abandoned and i hope it doesn't happen any time soon.
              Never seen MacGyver?! Really? Wow. Okay, i admit to having a bit of an aversion to mullets, i prefer RDA with short locks (preferably sticking up everywhere ) but still, if anyone can get away with it it's him.
              I watched MacGyver from the very first time it aired on Aussie TV - i was in my early teens, and OMG!
              Years later when i heard he was to play Jack in SG-1, i could hardly believe it, took me right back. And then when i watched it, as an adult, i was able to say Yep! My teenage self was spot on - the man is HOT!!!!
              First...I'm pretty sure that Jack and Sam would never act inappropriately at the SGC but when I posted about the places where Sam and Jack would make out in the SGC it was for fun...a sort of "if they could where would they make out"...you know...just some light hearted fun...it wasn't meant to be taken literally or seriously...you guys don't think I'm that nuts do ya???...never mind....don't answer that question!!!
              Second...I don't regret anything I've done in my life but do wish that I had found GW a lot sooner than I had...it gave me a new perspective on Stargate...and a new place to call home!!
              And third....never liked the mullet hair style...RDA is definitely hot...but more so now than when he was younger IMHO...and yes...I've never seen MacGyver and still have no desire to either...I'm quite happy getting my RDA fix on Stargate!!
              hmmm...you know I've never been very good with rules.
              Ahh...it's the pitfall of being a shipper...we all get carried away at times...it's a good thing though.!!

Gotta go again...wish I could stay and play but RL is...well it's real at the moment!!
              So goodnight all, take care, be safe, have fun and hug your loved ones!!

(((Ship Family)))

Oh...and I posted this in the 500 Sam/Jack touches thingy...thought I'd put it here too!!!

Thank you Mala!!
              Last edited by Chelle DB; 14 July 2007, 06:26 PM.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Very nice pic Chelle, thanks for sharing. And it was definately a fun question.

hmm...let me see where else could they make-out...MALP room?

Yeah, i agree, though RDA was always hot, he's even sexier in his years on in SG-1...*drools...dragging self out of gutter*

Ooh, got this cap by ONTLL over on the RDA thunk thread, thought we shippers might appreciate it.

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

hmmm...you know i've never been very good with rules.
                  Never mind, mara-anni, the piccies you posted are wonderful and NOW you know that there are rules.

So you're like Jack where rules are concerned? Good to know that.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Aw...thanks Zuz...I promise i won't post on there for a couple of days to make up for it
                    sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post

Missing in Action

APA
                      Oh new fic to read for me in the sun*squee's*

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                      GW is very quiet lately...not that I'm complaining...it's been easy to catch up!!
                      Yeah i hope it has been quiet..so i can catch up.
                      I could buy internet on the camping have now every day 45 minutes of internet...and since i had none last night i have today some more(last night not working)
                      But i dont know if i can catch up since internet in here still slow..took me a few min to load the page
                      but im back*does happy dance and huggles internet...im such an addict*
                      And sunny weather in here..so hot im not even gonna sit in the sun atm..ah life is good
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                        Oh new fic to read for me in the sun*squee's*

Yeah i hope it has been quiet..so i can catch up.
                        I could buy internet on the camping have now every day 45 minutes of internet...and since i had none last night i have today some more(last night not working)
                        But i dont know if i can catch up since internet in here still slow..took me a few min to load the page
                        but im back*does happy dance and huggles internet...im such an addict*
                        And sunny weather in here..so hot im not even gonna sit in the sun atm..ah life is good
                        Disable sigs, avatar and pics and the page will load faster!
                        How much is 45 mins of internet?

Comment

Hey there!

I was invited in here by sg-1fanintn off fanfiction.net, and figured I'd drop in and say "hi". Something about a...Ship Day?

I think I was once subscribed to this thread, but it moved too fast for me to keep up and so I gave up watching it. Most threads on Gateworld do.

These days, I'm more into Atlantis, I admit - I drifted out of SG-1 at the end of S8, like many others. But SG1 and Sam/Jack will always remain my fondest pairing.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                            Hey there!

I was invited in here by sg-1fanintn off fanfiction.net, and figured I'd drop in and say "hi". Something about a...Ship Day?

I think I was once subscribed to this thread, but it moved too fast for me to keep up and so I gave up watching it. Most threads on Gateworld do.

These days, I'm more into Atlantis, I admit - I drifted out of SG-1 at the end of S8, like many others. But SG1 and Sam/Jack will always remain my fondest pairing.

Sel.
                            Hi there and welcome
                            sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

I was watching Thor's Hammer just before for the Team discussion Thread and went hunting for these...
                              (spoilered for size)
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Aw...thanks Zuz...I promise i won't post on there for a couple of days to make up for it
                                Oh, you don't have to stay away, mara-anni. Just vote once a day from now on. Agreed?
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X