Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe... so the pic in my sig? That's Amanda "reliving" all her stargate kisses I laughed so hard when I saw that
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1-XF9 View Post
      Quick question before i go to bed

If and get there "first" real kiss in the movie, would you like to see it the way they did in Grace or more spontanious in Moebius part 2?

thanks for sharing!!!
      At this point, I've waited so long that I don't care!

As long as it's our Sam and Jack, with all their wits about them, and not under any alien influence, and not in any situation where there's going to be a reset, I don't care whether it's a Grace type kiss or a Moebius type kiss.

Although the Grace kiss is the hottest kiss ever.....just sayin'.

'Cause as much as I enjoyed , it just wasn't enough.

Sigh.

* smilies by Mala50

+ =
      Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 03 July 2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

As long as it's our Sam and Jack, with all their wits about them, and not under any alien influence, and not in any situation where there's going to be a reset, I don't care whether it's a Grace type kiss or a Moebius type kiss.

Sigh.

+ =
        Melissa- Breath in-Breath out- Breath in...............I agree, I just want some resolution or I'm going to be a very, very,very, very angry shipper!
        sigpic

Comment

Sigh.

+ =
          Oh my god! they are so cute!! As much as i would like to see Jack kissing her first, i would prefer if it was Sam who was going to do the "first" step! girl power!!
          Last edited by SG1-XF9; 04 July 2007, 04:29 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to everyone from the States

If and get there "first" real kiss in the movie, would you like to see it the way they did in Grace or more spontanious in Moebius part 2?

thanks for sharing!!!
            I want the 'Grace' kiss, with a 'Moebius' type fade out so we know exactly what they're up to But before that i want a spontaneous 'I've kissed you a thousand times and i'm completely comfortable kising you even though i'll never tire of it, ever' kiss. So it shows that they have actually been together since season 8's end as i am convinced they have.

Of course if they want to throw in a Moebius 2 kiss too, i won't complain.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            Ummm... both please!
            I guess they can't have 2 first kisses... so first a Moebius one... some cute dialog, then a Grace one.
            Hehe, is this how we define kisses now?

Awesome. *rings girlfriend* "Yeah, he kissed me!"

"Really!?! Details!"

"Well... it was nice."

"Nice!?"

"A bit too... New Order."

"Ouch."

"Yeah... still looking for my Moebius."

Hahaha! Brilliant.
            LOL!! oh totally...
            sigpic
            Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

LOL! It's after 2 in the morning...even the CAT has abandoned me and has gone to bed...and I haven't even taken my makeup off yet (been home for 9 hours, but I've been so busy here, I haven't gotten around to it yet). So, I guess it's time to go beddy-bye.

Happy Fourth of July to everyone here in the States!

And to our family members in the British Isles, please be careful! The bad people are afoot again, and I want all of you to stay safe!

Back later today! In the meantime, here's something to dream on from Mala:

Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!

Comment

Back later today! In the meantime, here's something to dream on from Mala:

[CENTER]
                Oh very nice...*sigh*...if only...
                sigpic
                Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Happy Fourth of July to my fellow Yanks. And I'll see you all tomorrow morning - off North again for the day.

Comment

Have fun Jennifer!

*blows at the little plastic red white and blue wind wheel thingy that Kir sent me*
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Okay, kids. I have no idea what the MGM site is doing, so here's a link to my video somewhere else (naughty, I know). I've double checked it. It's good to go.
                      http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ofyou_0002.flv
                      Oh nice vid, love it

Congratulations, Nikki, on 2,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, AstraPerAspera, onb 300 posts!!!
                      ^^ Idem ditto WTG Girls YAHOO

Originally posted by nell View Post

Happy 4th of July

From me as well, Happy 4th of July people

thanks for sharing!!!
                      let me think...is both also an option???
                      No i wouldn't mind, like already said i am happy if we get something...so i am not gonna be sad about what kind of BHK we get, if we get one i am already in heaven

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                        A rest-NEVER! I could watch those episodes over and over again! Never missed a SG Monday unless I had to work. I even looked forward to Mondays, but no more
                        If SciFi won't show them I'll watch my DVD's. Nothing to watch on Mondays.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                          I'm sooo tired. Last two nights...could not get to sleep... Last night, I was definitely worrying about RL. Despite my ventures into Simland and my regular posting on GW, I did get quite a bit done...but not enough in my mind. And today's gonna be busy...and tomorrow... Can I just crawl back in bed?
                          (((Jena)))....I know what you mean about RL...I'm gonna crawl into bed soon..I'm so tired and sore...I love my job but man...it sux sometimes...I'm supposed to finish at 5pm but I didn't leave work til after 6 tonight...we ended up having pizza for dinner coz there was no way i was gonna stand over the stove and cook for 5 hungry people...but I have 2 days off starting tomorrow...yay...and I hope to be online for most of that time...yay!!!
                          Found out that I might have to work on Ship Day...it's not 100% confirmed but I'm fairly sure they'll ask me to fill in that extra shift...bugger!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Happy Independence Day!
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Ok, so if we're going on the theory that the longer Sam's hair is, the closest she is to Jack, if her hair is long enough to tie back, then how close is she to Jack? Answer- they're so married but she's in a different galaxy, so part of it is still short, as she is far away from him physically.
                              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post

Happy Independence Day!
                                Ditto from me too!!

As much as I would like to stay and play, I have to get some sleep tonight...but congratulations to all the milestoners and all those celebrating any significant events...will have to finish catching up tomorrow!!

Night night shippers...take care, be safe, stay happy, have fun and hug your loved ones!!

(((ship family)))
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X