This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
    Ok...that's it from me for now...I think I posted enough to help reach our goal of 1000 posts...I even made it to 3800...whoopee!!
    Congratulations on 3800 Posts, Chelle!! Woohoo back at ya!

Comment

Link to the Sam/Jack Master List that's under construction. Aiming to be a comprehensive list of the best Sam/Jack fic out there.
      sigpic
      Stuart: “You’ve done nothing, Vince. You go to work, you go for a drink. You sit at home and watch cheap science fiction. Small and tiny world. What is there…that’s so impressive about that? What is there to love?”
      Vince: “Yeah.”
      Stuart: “…It was good enough for me.”

Comment

Just a fic I had written and posted a few months ago, just a few days after 200 (so spoilers for that ep). You might have read it, but I've never posted it here actually 'cos I was on a ver long hiatus from GW at that time.

So here it is: Once more with feelings

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          Sam: Are we safe?
          Jack: You can relax Carter, it's just the shippers.
          Sam: I could have sworn I saw a bear.
          Jack: What?
          Sam: Bear... Polar... Sir.
          Jack: Maybe I scared it off.
          Sam: Them.
          Jack: What?
          Sam: Them... Sir... the um penguins.
          Jack: How are they scary?
          Sam: Well... there are a lot of them Sir.
          Jack: Are they... staring at us?
          Sam: More like watching.
          Jack: Why?
          Sam: Maybe they're waiting for something to happen?
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Valenship Day!

A little wallpaper. Just playing with photoshop. Can you tell I sort of like it ? Not terribly thrilled with this, but at least it’s fluffy:

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Happy Valenship Day!

Got some extra time and finally made something fluffy!! (hehehe)

What Jack gave Sam for their first Valentine’s Day as Husband and Wife:
              Fluffy, isn’t it…

If you look really closely, you can see she keeps it in her lab:

LOL. I can see him!!!! Cute and it reminds me of one of the gifts my sister recieved from her fiance last year. LOL.

I love all the graphics you've done so far guys. The Ship Alphabet being one of my faves, that's just so brilliant!

Sorry I haven't been on in a little while - I went out for dinner but I'm back.

Wendy
              Hugs
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Happy Valenship Day!!!

s

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy Valenship Day!

As I mentioned, in honor of the day, I’m going to repost some older stuff I have that some of you may not have seen.

First, a gif I posted awhile ago from Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                      Just a fic I had written and posted a few months ago, just a few days after 200 (so spoilers for that ep). You might have read it, but I've never posted it here actually 'cos I was on a ver long hiatus from GW at that time.

So here it is: Once more with feelings

Great fic, Vicky! I love it! The 'you' thing was strange until I realised who was 'you' and then I enjoyed it. Excellent.

Wendy
                      Hugs
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hey Shippers!

Happy Valenship!

Sorry I didn't arrive sooner but I had to go out... But now I am here. YAY!

Here are my gifts for Valenship:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtZEAl8rl6I,
                        there is another but it is still uploading... so I will keep you posted

BTW it looks like some people have been sneaky enough to watch it already!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

I now have to go and catch up on what I have already missed
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar View Post
                          Ok. I uploaded this to both FF.net and my Livejournal because I think I remember that some people can't view LJ or something? Anyway, here is my contribution to Valenship.
                          I am trying to post all the new fics put on ffnet to the thread library. If your newish or I haven"t asked you before about posting our fics to our archive ad you do not want me to,pm me and I'll make sure not to. Otherwise, if you post a story and I haven't posted it to our C2 by Tues, please pm myself or Hannah (Sam O'Neill).

Happy Valenship Day!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            Again...more mirroring...
                            And, or course, mirroring means intimacy, and intimacy means... *thinks PG thoughts*....

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star View Post
                              hi everyone,
                              I just wanted to stop by to wish you all a Happy Valenship
                              some of you might not know me but I used to be a lot more active a while back I'm still a fervent shipper, I just don't hang out here anymore ...anyway I was watching Meridian the other day after I watched The Shroud and well let's say a few things changed in 5 seasons .... (spoilers : pics from the shroud)

Spoiler:
                              Before...

After...

They're SOOOOOOOOO Together !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              a lot closer, lot more comfortable and those little side looks
                              Just had to repost the pics, too. You nailed it. Exactly. And I'd been considering doing something similar.. hmmm... a gif....?

Comment

Originally posted by gater88 View Post
                                Hey Shippers!

Happy Valenship!

Sorry I didn't arrive sooner but I had to go out... But now I am here. YAY!

Here are my gifts for Valenship:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtZEAl8rl6I,
                                there is another but it is still uploading... so I will keep you posted

BTW it looks like some people have been sneaky enough to watch it already!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

I now have to go and catch up on what I have already missed
                                This was amazing! I've always thought of that song as powerful and your video was amazing!!! I love it!

I didn't know I could've watched it earlier though. LOL.

Happy Valenship!

Wendy
                                Hugs
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X