X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aria Rayn View Post
    Thanks!

I'm a bad one with names as well. *sigh* I really do need to get crackin' on those fanfics. I swear, so many readers must be ranting right now. And I'd sworn I'd never join the ranks of those authors that leave their fanfics untouched for months.... *bangs head on desk*

*weak smile* But, if my fanfics weren't bad enough, the chapter I'm working on is from a story that's been "In Progress" for five years. (I count the first draft from 5th grade as a part of it, even though the plot, setting, and characters have changed dramatically, since it was the egg that hatched to reveal my current draft and ideas.)
    Oh you make me curious You have put it on the internet...or let me read something...i looooooooooooooooooooove fanfics

And you have to update soon...otherwise you have a stalker here...he he...and ask Eve/RC'tje how it is to be stalked
    sigpic

Comment

The story I'm working on, sadly (in some ways), is not Stargate related. It is highly confidential and I have it in a file on my computer titled "Privileged" - (it's an inside joke; "privileged" is a term a prinipal used rather snootily in response to a request I had, so it's what I use to label my story, in a childish but inconsequencial (sp? actually, is it even a word?) revenge).

But no one but my beta reader librarian friend is allowed to see it until its completion.

As far as my fanfics....I wouldn't want a stalker, now, would I? Yes, ma'am!

Where did come from, and what happened to the we know and love? (Shave Teal'c and give him back his staff weapon!)

My Fanfics Warning!: Some fics may contain , so non-S/J shippers BEWARE!

Comment

The story I'm working on, sadly (in some ways), is not Stargate related. It is highly confidential and I have it in a file on my computer titled "Privileged" - (it's an inside joke; "privileged" is a term a prinipal used rather snootily in response to a request I had, so it's what I use to label my story, in a childish but inconsequencial (sp? actually, is it even a word?) revenge).

But no one but my beta reader librarian friend is allowed to see it until its completion.

As far as my fanfics....I wouldn't want a stalker, now, would I? Yes, ma'am!
        Okay...and not SG related....hmmm...go write some SG fics

And yep listen to me*good girl* you won't want me as stalker mwahaha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          I seem to remember Sam saying she was a baby, or maybe even born, in 1969. So I always figured this was a reference to the fact that she was born then... As in, the year that gave me you

And what I love about this scene is how it perfectly and simply shows *why* these two people love each other. You can actually see her personality lift his mood
          Awww....

Actually, I think this kiss is the hottest because she just melts in his arms:
          http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/918/littlewowtd8.gif
          Oh....she does.... *melts*

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Hi Everyone, Jena(LAD) here's your secret Santa, I hope you like it, its the first thing I've written

Spoiler:
          THE WEDDING VOWS OF JOHNATHAN "JACK" O'NIELL and SAMANTHA CARTER

Jack:

Sam, you know me and words but what I'm about to say to you come to you from my heart and soul.
          10 years Sam, 10 years I've waited to stand here with you, in front of our friends and tell you how much you own my heart. There were times when I thought this moment would never come, I remember when we first met, I was a hard nosed Colonel who pretended he didn't give a damn what other people thought of me, but it wasn't true Sam because its always mattered to me what you think even when its technobabble and doohicky's! Sam giggles, Jack leans in and whispers, no giggling Sam, Sam whispers back sorry Jack.

Sam:

Jack being with you today is the most amazing moment of my life, even more amazing than blowing up a sun!
          10 years a go you turned my world upside-down, the first time I met you I knew my life was about to get...... hmm, interesting. I learned to feel because of you Jack, you showed me that I could be a good officer and still be a human being.
          Do remember when you told me to get a life, well I tried Jack I really did, but my heart wasn't in it, because I couldn't have a life with you. Sam had tears brimming in her eyes, Jack was rocking on his heals. So Jack, can I have a life now? Jack gave Sam a loving smile and said, yes Sam!

Sam turns and hands her flowers to Cassie, then turning to Teal'c, she takes Jack's ring from him, Teal'c flashes her a rare but brilliant smile. Then Jack turns to Daniel, taking Sam's ring from him, Daniel smiles.
          Now turning again towards each other, they take each others shaking hands.

Jack's vows:

Priest: Do you take Samantha to be your wife, to love and protect her till the end of time?
          Jack: I...I do! Jack had tears in his eyes now and he really didn't mind who saw. Sam gave Jack's hand a squeeze.

Sam's vows:

Priest: Do you take Johnathan to be your husband, to love and protect him till the end of time?
          Sam: I do, forever and always!

Priest: By placing the rings on each others fingers you are showing a sign of your love and commitment to each other, as the priest said these words Sam and Jack slid the rings on to each others hands.
          Sam was crying now, jack took her hand in his and they turned to the Priest, he looks at them and smiled saying. I now pronounce you Husband and wife, you may now kiss(BHK) each other. And they did just that!!

As they walked down the isle out of the church Sam said, Merry Christmas Jack, Jack turned and look in to her eyes and said Merry Christmas Sam.

The End

Merry Christmas Jena, have fun

Julia xoxo PS I couldn't get your e-mail addy to work
          Thanks! I was getting quite curious! And you wrote me something. I love writing. I like reading written words. Perfect for me! My favorite part is 'So Jack, can I have a life now?' Hehehe!! Very nice. That was your first shot at writing? Keep it up! It's kinda funny how my SS present was a first for me and the one I received was a first for someone else.

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          Oh you make me curious You have put it on the internet...or let me read something...i looooooooooooooooooooove fanfics

And you have to update soon...otherwise you have a stalker here...he he...and ask Eve/RC'tje how it is to be stalked
          Here comes Starlover, here comes Starlover
          Right up your oak tree
          You said you had fic to finish
          Now you're a stalkee

Keys are clickin', she is watchin'
          From behind the streetlight
          Save your fic and post it quick
          'Cause Starlover comes tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
            Right up your oak tree
            Now you're a stalkee

ROFL Oh yeah i'm in the tree, watching every move...but Joe(flanigan is with me...to keep me warm**is still in the gutter**)

and i will come

sigpic

Comment

Gee, how about I write some SG fics?!?!?!?!

xD

Awww, my poor wanna-be-novel is heartbroken -

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              Right up your oak tree
              Now you're a stalkee

LOL! How funny!

Where did come from, and what happened to the we know and love? (Shave Teal'c and give him back his staff weapon!)

Comment

Gee, how about I write some SG fics?!?!?!?!

xD

Awww, my poor wanna-be-novel is heartbroken -
                Yep write SG You make me happy then And the novel...you can still do it later...but i need SG FF otherwise i go crazy...and i go stalking much worse then this
                sigpic

Comment

Shameless self-promotion moment...

I just re-uploaded an older fic of mine at ffnet; It's an episode fix for "Grace"... the hallucination conversation as I wish it had played out. It's a quick read for those needing a little fic-fix!

"Rectifiying Her Fall From Grace"
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                    Shameless self-promotion moment...

I just re-uploaded an older fic of mine at ffnet; It's an episode fix for "Grace"... the hallucination conversation as I wish it had played out. It's a quick read for those needing a little fic-fix!

"Rectifiying Her Fall From Grace"
                    YAY a fic YAY...i need that...is going to read it now...**i'm bored atm...and i had nothing to do...except stalking here and there a little bit...and now suddenly i have to FF to read**
                    And both S/J.....but do i read something else then that......uhm....no

EDIT: i have read it now and it's great...love it..another great writer here...if you have time you can do another fic...one for how to let disappear in S7&8
                    Last edited by starlover; 21 December 2006, 02:41 PM. Reason: ficcie
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm... sounds like an interesting read, Bren. I'll be sure to bookmark it for later, when my conscience ISN'T harrassing me over that Novel chapter and SG fanfics.... (...if ever a time actually exists - ouch! she didn't like that one bit... xD)

Comment

Hmm... sounds like an interesting read, Bren. I'll be sure to bookmark it for later, when my conscience ISN'T harrassing me over that Novel chapter and SG fanfics.... (...if ever a time actually exists - ouch! she didn't like that one bit... xD)
                        Don't think about the novel...only SG fanfic is important at the moment
                        I need it...really...very hard...otherwise i would....uhm...stalk???

I wanted to post the Grace kiss here...but then i thought i would distract you again from writing...'cause you keep staring...so no pic...but just a little sentence
                        sigpic

Comment

OH NO! I'm missing STARGATE!

I have to stop writing and watch it!!

Must!
                          Must!
                          Must!
                          Must!

Spoiler:
                          xD Oh how I wish I could see the look on your face!

Comment

OH NO! I'm missing STARGATE!

I have to stop writing and watch it!!
                            Must!
                            Must!
                            Must!
                            Must!
                            Spoiler:
                            xD Oh how I wish I could see the look on your face!

It was just like the ones of Sam and Jack...write further...you can see the episode later again writing now more important
                            But what episode is on...if it's a very shippy one you can watch
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post

Hopefully the chapter I sent you will help. Though, come to think of it, it may just have created more stalking.

*looks outside windows at trees* Nope, not yet...

Next slides:

Comment

Hopefully the chapter I sent you will help. Though, come to think of it, it may just have created more stalking.

*looks outside windows at trees* Nope, not yet...

Next slides:
                                Look again now...see me waving..i'm there now too...and Joe(flanigan) is still on the watch at the other tree...i just got my Asgard beaming device so that i can be at every place very fast...see i'm checking

Now all those who i stalk, or want to stalk, write hmmm....it's getting cold here without Joe...i forgot my blanket...and it's raining here too... bleh...**goes away for a few secs...come then back with embrella(sp??) and blanket*** now i'm watching you...
                                And the with Joe i use my phone to check maybe i'm going to hire people to stalk for me...can't handle everybody at once...

**goes to lurkerland to think of a resolution to this problem**

EDIT: i like the slides to... now make the next few one...and after that write
                                Last edited by starlover; 21 December 2006, 02:39 PM. Reason: stalking and saying that i like slides
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X