This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
    This has been fantastic guys! Unfortunately my exams start tomorrow so I have to get some studying in and go to bed at a decent hour for once.

MERRY SHIPMAS ONE AND ALL!!
    Backatcha, Goddess.

Just sayin', have a good night! Sweet dreams are a given after this, right!! Happy exam-ing. Happy passing-the-exams, that is.
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Whew! I made it just in time! My best friend, JackAndSamAddict, and I co-authored a fic for Shipmas. Now to catch up!

P.S. I am officially a college graduate. Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
        Whew! I made it just in time! My best friend, JackAndSamAddict, and I co-authored a fic for Shipmas. Now to catch up!

Congratulations!

Yay! A new fic!
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC View Post
          [center]like this?
          Or this?

Comment

((((LAD)))) Thanks for the co-authored fic yay!!

Merry Shipmas!!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              I think I am going to make this one of my regular stops...LOL I had not seen it like that, but I did see that episode. That scene never, ever gets old!!
              Please do! We have lots of fun here, and we're sad here, and sometimes (but not often) we quarrel just a little...so we're like a real family!!!

Comment

HAPPY SHIPMAS,
                SHIPPER GUESTS!

Love to hear/see your thoughts on the Shipmas Celebration - you know you want to! If you believe in Sam and Jack ship, this season or any season, give us a reason!

Shesmetet is hard at work making me laugh, and using some really cool caps; how about you? Hope you're smiling!

Congrats to you, L.A. Doyle on attaining the status of the eduma-emmuma...uh, learned. Sam would be proud and Jack would kiss you. Then Sam might clip you...oh, wait.

Just sayin', it's been a blast as usual! Be back in a bit, some RL obligations calling (like I have time for those when I'm on the shipper thread...oh. )
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Congrats!

Love the fic...the kids are adorable!!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                  My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                  My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                  My Stargate Videos
                  It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    Congratulations on 1500 posts Poz!

Did you hear that?

Poz hit 1,500 posts!

Congratulations, Maria!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post

Just sayin', it's been a blast as usual! Be back in a bit, some RL obligations calling (like I have time for those when I'm on the shipper thread...oh. )
                      ROFL you and me both! I've got so much to do *sighs* and I'm feeling worn out

Thank you for all the beautiful vids, fics, manips, caps, songs and anything else I might have forgotten it's been absolutely wonderful guys, sorry I couldn't green you all

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Wow - 29 lovely shippers looking at the thread. LAD - are you still running Operation Delurk? There are 9 people that need convincing.

Unfortunately RL is a pain and I can only pop back in for a sec. I'll have to catch up on all the lovely presents tomorrow.

But:

Merry Shipmas Everyone!

Thank you all for your wonderful manips, fics, stories and the rest.

sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Congrats Poz.

BTW: That's a nice moose you have there!
                          Thanks Dips and by the way................

It Is A MOOSE Gotcha!!!!! LOL!!! Now get your dancing elf outa here!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            The Christmas Gift

Sam sat alone in her lab. She heard a knock and looked up, beaming when she saw General O’Neill standing there with a smile.

"General, what are you doing here?", Sam said.

"What, a guy can't visit without a reason?", Jack replied.

"No. I mean, what are you doing here 'now'?"

"Well..." Jack stepped forward, putting forth a note which Sam took.

She read it, frowning. "What does this mean, sir?"

"It means I’m retiring Sam."

Sam glanced up quickly, reacting to his statement and the use of her first name.

"Retiring?"

Jack nodded, smiling gently.

"Why?," Sam said quietly.

"It's my gift."

"What?"

"It's my gift to you, Sam."

"I don't get... "

Jack stepped forward, leaning down into Sam's space.

"My gift to you, Sam, is me. I’m retiring so there can be an 'us'."

Sam's bewilderment slowly became a smile. A huge, honking smile.

"Now, I’m hoping you don't want me to return the gift, colonel... "

Sam stood up, facing Jack. "Not on your life, sir."

With that, she leaned up and gently brushed her lips against his.

"I’m accepting your gift, sir. Jack."

Jack grinned. "And what's your gift for me?"

Sam smirked. "After your retirement papers are finalized, I’ll give you mine."

Sam leaned in for another kiss. Jack followed suite.

~the beginning~
                            Lovely Ficlet Sal

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                              Wow - 29 lovely shippers looking at the thread. LAD - are you still running Operation Delurk? There are 9 people that need convincing.

Unfortunately RL is a pain and I can only pop back in for a sec. I'll have to catch up on all the lovely presents tomorrow.

But:

Merry Shipmas Everyone!

Thank you all for your wonderful manips, fics, stories and the rest.

*waves to SqueeG-1* Merry Shipmas to you too!

LOL we've sure posted a lot, have we reached the 1,000 post mark yet, before Shipmas ends?

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

"Sir, since we find ourselves in this patch of mistletoe ..."

MERRY SHIPMAS SHIPPER FAMILY!
                                Last edited by ChopinGal; 17 December 2006, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X