X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lesleyp
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2Bam is on line and just answered my query

RDA is going to be in more than just the one more ep of SG1....yeah!!!
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

There's defenitely some hope shinning there

*BTW, wasn't that question already answered? or was that another question?*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      Ok so this is my 2000th post and I always said if I reached it I would say something...now I was doubting where to go to...I mean 2000 is really a big number...and I mean I am a really big Amanda fan so I was really doubting...Do I post my 2000th there or here...But I decided to do it here...

I mean I really feel like this is my home, my family...you guys were all so nice to me(and for that matter to all newbies) when I first joined. I really was not expecting that much kindness...I mean this is a big forum and a lot of different people so it is not difficult to get lost in here...but that really wasn't the case.

That is also the thing that I like about Sam and Jack (and also about Samanda), we all come from all around the world...most of us don't even have the same native language...but we all come togheter...for one thing and that is SG, and Sam and Jack. We can talk about it for hours... and that is something we really do. We don't always agree with eachother but we do listen to eachother, what the other has to say...
      We also support eachother when someone is having a bad day...or just when they need a hug...or a simple word
      But at the same time we tease eachother, be funny with eachother, stalk eachother, work togheter...We really are a family!! And we also do welcome other familymembers.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to thank all of you!!!! It is just so great to be a member of this family!!!
      THANK YOU ALL

((((shipper family))))

And what is such a long post without a lovely picture of our favourit couple???

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 2000, that's a lot!!! And thank you for the sweet words!! ((((RepliCartertje))))!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990
        ah so i'm not the only one with problems making homework when i'm looking in this treads

the grace kiss...its just....Wauw...

Exactly!!!! Grace kiss is the bomb.....the only thing that would be THE BOMB is if the TPTB resolved the ship with a real Grace kiss..........
        *starts chanting*
        BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK! BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!
        PLEASE!!!

Sorry to sound desperate and all....but come ON they've been waiting SOOOOO long!!!!!!! Give Jack and Sam what they deserve!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict
          Exactly!!!! Grace kiss is the bomb.....the only thing that would be THE BOMB is if the TPTB resolved the ship with a real Grace kiss..........
          *starts chanting*
          BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK! BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!
          PLEASE!!!

Sorry to sound desperate and all....but come ON they've been waiting SOOOOO long!!!!!!! Give Jack and Sam what they deserve!!!!!!!!!
          I'll chant with you
          BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK! BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!BHK!
          sigpic

Comment

is this in addition to the next one he is to be in? Rumor has it he is supposed to be in the Shroud-so this will be 3 episodes instead of 2 on SG-1?
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
              is this in addition to the next one he is to be in? Rumor has it he is supposed to be in the Shroud-so this will be 3 episodes instead of 2 on SG-1?
              The only rumour I had heard was 2 SG1... 200 and then yet to be named.

When asked if there were more than 2 SG1, dude said there was...that's all I can tell you.
              Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
              Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
              Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

I watched 'Affinity' today, and, as I'm sure you all know, evil Pete asked Benevolent Sam to marry him. I almost shouted at my TV screen
                "NO! Your not ment to be together, its a sin!"

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict
                  *starts chanting*
                  PLEASE!!!

Ya know, that Grace kiss should be classified as a weapon. Everytime I see it I get numb and can't work...... Someone could take right over my office.
                  Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                  Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                  Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    If what dude sais is true it means at least 3 episodes
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                      If what dude sais is true it means at least 3 episodes

AT LEAST 3?!?!?!?!? SQUEE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                        I watched 'Affinity' today, and, as I'm sure you all know, evil Pete asked Benevolent Sam to marry him. I almost shouted at my TV screen
                        "NO! Your not ment to be together, its a sin!"

I am right there with you!!!! EVIL PETE....I HATE YOU!!! (I just wished that Jack would have found out about the whole backround check thing and kicked his butt for that!!!!) *sighs* that would have been great!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                          Gang, I just realized that the petition thread isn't the only one that was merged with ours. Didn't MajorSal start our thread? This thread now says it was started by major_flaming_toaster. They must have combined another thread, too. Not that it matters, I just noticed.
                          I've asked the mods why this thread was merged. This is important as now we don't have an opening post to describe the topic of the thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok so this is my 2000th post and I always said if I reached it I would say something...now I was doubting where to go to...I mean 2000 is really a big number...and I mean I am a really big Amanda fan so I was really doubting...Do I post my 2000th there or here...But I decided to do it here...

I mean I really feel like this is my home, my family...you guys were all so nice to me(and for that matter to all newbies) when I first joined. I really was not expecting that much kindness...I mean this is a big forum and a lot of different people so it is not difficult to get lost in here...but that really wasn't the case.

That is also the thing that I like about Sam and Jack (and also about Samanda), we all come from all around the world...most of us don't even have the same native language...but we all come togheter...for one thing and that is SG, and Sam and Jack. We can talk about it for hours... and that is something we really do. We don't always agree with eachother but we do listen to eachother, what the other has to say...
                            We also support eachother when someone is having a bad day...or just when they need a hug...or a simple word
                            But at the same time we tease eachother, be funny with eachother, stalk eachother, work togheter...We really are a family!! And we also do welcome other familymembers.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to thank all of you!!!! It is just so great to be a member of this family!!!
                            THANK YOU ALL

((((shipper family))))

Congratulations on your 2000th post.
                            sigpic

Comment

THANK YOU ALL

((((shipper family))))

I feel the same way!

Congratulations on 2,000 Posts,

Replicartertje!!

my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Yes!!!

Although I wonder why we haven't gotten pics for this week?
                                my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Working...
                                X