This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    That's the most telling line in their entire history. I truly believe that in that millesecond, Sam knew exactly what Jack was telling her. And what he was saying was, "There's no more Kerry. I still love you and I'm tired of denying it, and I need you to know, even though I'm taking a chance at getting my heart broken if you really love Pete. But you can have me if you want me, and I mean forever and ALWAYS."

The impact of that one word, "Always," said all that to me, when combined with the look he gave her.

Didn't you hear the same thing? Sure, I knew you did.

Sigh. Isn't love grand?
    sg-1fanintn, that's exactly what I heard too! Tried to green ya, but GW wouldn't let me!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      Hum...interesting. If someone can answer me my question, I may just take that offer.
      I don't know if my above post answered it or not...

LAD, it would be absolutely FANTASTIC if you would write a fic using those guidelines!! You know me and angst-filled Sam-whump!!
      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
        I don't know if my above post answered it or not...

LAD, it would be absolutely FANTASTIC if you would write a fic using those guidelines!! You know me and angst-filled Sam-whump!!
        I wanna! That would be a good fic. I'd have to do it tonight or tomorrow, or else you might never get it! Let me see if I can outline a few things...*opens MS Word.*

Comment

Darn! I've been expecting this since the cancellation was announced and trying to watch for it, and I missed it! gatebee, what did he say?
          I did not tape it, though to be honest I could have since I sort of knew it was coming. Conan's intro gave it away.
          Well Bernard said that sg1 was the best show out there. That scifi channel was destroying his Friday viewing of sg1, sga and bsg. He mentions AT and Teyla as part of the reason he watches. Then he puts all the blame on the cancellation to one of ptb of mgm. He ends by demanding that sg1 be continued.
          I am sure it will appear on youtube very soon.

Comment

I wanna! That would be a good fic. I'd have to do it tonight or tomorrow, or else you might never get it! Let me see if I can outline a few things...*opens MS Word.*
            Yay!!!

This is why you're so awesome LAD!!

*giggles*

What about the post-200 poem?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              I did not tape it, though to be honest I could have since I sort of knew it was coming. Conan's intro gave it away.
              Well Bernard said that sg1 was the best show out there. That scifi channel was destroying his Friday viewing of sg1, sga and bsg. He mentions AT and Teyla as part of the reason he watches. Then he puts all the blame on the cancellation to one of ptb of mgm. He ends by demanding that sg1 be continued.
              I am sure it will appear on youtube very soon.
              Thanks so much, gatebee! This is the next best thing to seeing it! Pierre is one of the biggest Stargate fans out there! Thanks for sharing this info!

Comment

The look Jack gave Sam in "The Other Side", when he's facing her, with his back to the gate. OMG! It's like he wished he didn't have to show that side of himself to her but daring her to say something. He definitely upset by the whole situation!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  The look Jack gave Sam in "The Other Side", when he's facing her, with his back to the gate. OMG! It's like he wished he didn't have to show that side of himself to her but daring her to say something. He definitely upset by the whole situation!
                  I know! It's really intense. Personally, one of my favorite shippy looks in a not-so-shippy ep...

Comment

Yay!!!

This is why you're so awesome LAD!!

*giggles*

What about the post-200 poem?
                    Are ya trying to kill me? Post two hundred poem....um....

Spoiler:
                    Jack came back
                    The wedding was fake
                    Thor was there
                    And a big honkin' cake

When Jack returns
                    I want something nice
                    A real BHK kiss
                    Will quite suffice.

Comment

Are ya trying to kill me? Post two hundred poem....um....

Spoiler:
                      Jack came back
                      The wedding was fake
                      Thor was there
                      And a big honkin' cake

When Jack returns
                      I want something nice
                      A real BHK kiss
                      Will quite suffice.
                      I was kidding, but that's pretty good.

You're lucky 'Jack' is so easy to rhyme with!!

Comment

Thanks so much, gatebee! This is the next best thing to seeing it! Pierre is one of the biggest Stargate fans out there! Thanks for sharing this info!
                        I met him last year's at the NJ convention. He is a intelligent, very nice gentleman. I was lucky to get one of his autographs (free) and he even filmed Lynn and me for Conan but it didn't reach the airwaves .
                        sigpic

Comment

I was kidding, but that's pretty good.

You're lucky 'Jack' is so easy to rhyme with!!
                          Hey I can do better, I will just need to spend more than three minutes on it.

Hey, for the fic, would you want it to follow pretty much the same format as the ep, as in
                          Spoiler:
                          it starts out with us seeing Sam in the diner, then we go back three weeks, etc.??

Comment

Hey I can do better, I will just need to spend more than three minutes on it.

Hey, for the fic, would you want it to follow pretty much the same format as the ep, as in
                            Spoiler:
                            it starts out with us seeing Sam in the diner, then we go back three weeks, etc.??
                            Sure... Ummm... I can't really thing of any other good things...

OH!!!

Spoiler:
                            Sam could be doing something somewhere... (specific, I know ) and then something happens and she shoots out some technobabble.

Or maybe just the waitress thing.

Comment

Well, the story wouldn't be exactly the same....
                              Spoiler:
                              there would be differences because of Jolinar and Jack...but just the same premise. I need to rewatch the ep now.

Comment

Sure... Ummm... I can't really thing of any other good things...

OH!!!

Spoiler:
                                Sam could be doing something somewhere... (specific, I know ) and then something happens and she shoots out some technobabble.

Or maybe just the waitress thing.
                                Okay. Geez...I hope I can do this. I will give it a shot. Anything for true .

Comment

Working...
                                X