Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night, Ship Family! I need my * beauty * sleep! I have to go to a wedding tomorrow!

Ooohh.....I bet there will be CAKE!

Take care! And.....

.....Sam & Jack FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

We didn't make 1000, but considering how TPTB have treated shippers I think it's amazing we got so close. It's a testiment to our fortitude that they haven't driven us all off. We take a licking, but keep on shipping.

I didn't get a chance to post it on the Ship Day thread but I found my first post on GW after we moved here from Delphi Forums. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=101

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        It was great! We didn't go over 1,000 posts, and I feel personally responsible because I couldn't take off from work today, as I would have liked to do! But a lot of thought and creativity went into it. Thanks to all of you for working so hard to make the day fun for all of us!!!

And again, I gotta say, you are some of the most talented people I have ever had the pleasure to know!

(((((( Shipper Family ))))))
        I had to work too. If not, I guarantee you we'd have gone over 1000 posts!

Comment

Actually, the fact that new Stargate eps were on tonight was probably the real culprit. I know I stopped reading and posting while I was watching the shows. I'm sure we would have made 1000 tonight, otherwise.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I know I'm not here very much at all, but just thought I'd pop in and share some shippy pics in celebration of Ship Day (even though I missed it ).

sigpic
            -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
            LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Dang..... I missed Boat Day

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                I had to work too. If not, I guarantee you we'd have gone over 1000 posts!

I can believe it!

The time ran out before I could post the last scrapbook picture, so here it is:

This show was taken by Teal'c as he was hoping to improve his skills with a camera.

I have another wallpaper too, but that's for another post.

Comment

Nice hopalong!

Comment

And here's my wallpaper.

The lyrics are from Bryan Adams' "Heaven". They were bugging me all day till I made this.

And Rory, I'll have that pic for you either tomorrow or Monday.

Comment

Well, my first Ship Day was great. It was SO much fun! (((Shipper Family))) You guys are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BradVD
                        You could never miss the boat with us! Just remember how much we love that ship...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          Nice hopalong!
                          Thanks.

Overall I made 13 of them, and the only reason I didn't make more was the lack of suitable pics that would work as photos that Cassie would be able to get her hands on.

Comment

Funny story...the other day we got a new member, JackAndSamAddict. I welcomed her like every other newbie. FCOL, I didn't know it was my best friend until today!! So yea! Another shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by BradVD
                              Welcome Brad to the ship....get it...ship...not boat ya dill!!!
                              If ship day had fallen on a weekend, we would have quite easily reached 1000 posts, but seeings how lots of us had to work and...heaven help us...sleep at some stage, we did well in getting in as many posts as we did.
                              I for one, would have stuck it out longer if I could have, but I'm not really feeling up to it at the moment.
                              Anyhow...I had loads of fun and laughed the roof off the house...hubby was not impressed...I kept him from his beauty sleep last night and the kids didn't care coz theygot to eat more jelly/jello!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Brad snuck a spoiler into his off-topic thread about 200...
                                Spoiler:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30784&page=4

Well, well . I actually feel like a celebrity by the way I'm kept here *blushes*.
                                In response I'm feeling very gratuitous so I'll give you a bit of spoil. Please, those of you who wish to be unspoiled, please turn away. I don't know how to do those spoil things.

In the 200th episode.

....Sam......dreams..........real...time.........Jack.....maybe.........

.......Married.......but.....divorced...huge..Teal'c......kiss.....Daniel....... .....at....Vala........

There, how was that? *ducks at flying debris*

Now, he's a very bad boy, and probably should be spanked. muahahaha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X