Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, they are working on a prequal to BSG it kind of explains...
    Spoiler:
    how the cylons deveoped their human form and the engineering behind it. It should be pretty cool and some of the main characters that are in the new series are going to be in the prequal. Im pretty sure that they'll release the episoides with Adama and Apollo and then the Cylon who is a Minister on BSG will be in it. The Actor who played on Quantom leap, the same one on BSG is acutally one of the engineers for the cylon human form.

Starwars series:
    Spoiler:
    There may be some tie in to the starwars series about a Guardian Knight who became a cylon. However, they may have Just the actor who played the two characters for the "screen tests" use different character names. I am not going to give away the actors name becuase I know him personally and I don't want to mess with his work. If the producers of the shows go in that direction I think that everyone will have a fun time watching on Friday nights and then wake up @ AM and go WOW! I don't know if they will be willing to release it though. I hope that the producers do. I have never seen a tie in between multiple scifi shows and the same time on such a level where Atlantis, Star Wars and BSG all work together. From the scripts I know about it could be a lot of fun and start a lot of discussion.
    There are Brave Pilots. There are old Pilots. But there are no brave, old Pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
      Okay, waterproof boxes it is. Of course, I never meant to imply that the ship would sink. My theory is that the more prepared you are for something, the less likely it becomes.
      No problem, I like how you think!
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Thank you to whoever added me to the medal list!! (((((hugs))))))

It's so great that everyone seems so upbeat today! All the optimism at the start of a new season is great!

((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))

Comment

So what music do we want on the ships?? I mean we have food and great entertainment (the wedding) but it wouldn't be complete without music.
          And what about who do we also invite?
          And how about the honneymoon where will they go after they are off the ship and married???
          are we forgetting some things??

I was thinking about 'True love' from Elton John as music.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            Thank you to whoever added me to the medal list!! (((((hugs))))))

It's so great that everyone seems so upbeat today! All the optimism at the start of a new season is great!

((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))
            im just crossing my fingers that we'll get some ship in season 10

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
              I honestly don't know. Sometimes I think they don't like sticking to the regs and other times I just think it's a convenient excuse to leave us shippers hanging for another season! Maybe it's a bit of both, who knows?

Re: Spoiler tags: Lol, one word came to mind - Teal'c!
              Spoiler:
              Since they're bouncing ideas around I just got a mental picture of SG-1 sitting around the briefing room table and Teal'c suddenly piping up "Perhaps Colonel Danning and Major Monroe could at last realise that they are destined to be joined in matrimony and live out the rest of their lives together." At which point Sam and Jack simultaneously get a shocked then guilty expression and there's a flashback of their ACTUAL wedding which took place in secret some time after 'Threads'. Now *that* I would pay big money to see!

Oh, I like it , I can just imagine Teal'c saying that with his dead pan face
              About the regulations I totaly agree with you, after all they disregard the regulations when it's convenient for them, ie, the friendship of all the members of Sg1 would come under it and the team in RL would have been disbanded after 2 or 3 years anyway.
              There must be a limit on the chain of command thing anyway otherwise children of generals would never been able to join the military for example. I think tptb just like to squeese the last drop out of the shippers, they know ship sells

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                That's true! Whether the ship is written into the episode or not, you can't deny it is there.

Also, how old are the Jack and Sam at camp? Are they under 9? Maybe Mom and Dad are shippers?
                Lets just leave them both at 10 so the thing can keep progressing. There is enough for them to work on without continually holding at 9. Maybe She is at 10 and he is at 9 and then he responds and he is at 10 and she is at 9. The back and forth volly is not for the two of them.
                There are Brave Pilots. There are old Pilots. But there are no brave, old Pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                  im just crossing my fingers that we'll get some ship in season 10
                  Aren't we all!

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  So what music do we want on the ships?? I mean we have food and great entertainment (the wedding) but it wouldn't be complete without music.
                  And how about the honneymoon where will they go after they are off the ship and married???

Dido, White Flag!!! It should be our anthem, if it's not already!!

Who do we invite... all shippers, everywhere! The penguins who've been so supportive all these years. Thor, Bra'tac and the various other guests who we know are devoted shippers Oh and I suppose Jack and Sam's friends and family should be there for the big day

Oh yeah, definitly gonna need a fleet of ships...

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                    I honestly don't know. Sometimes I think they don't like sticking to the regs and other times I just think it's a convenient excuse to leave us shippers hanging for another season! Maybe it's a bit of both, who knows?

Re: Spoiler tags: Lol, one word came to mind - Teal'c!
                    Spoiler:
                    Since they're bouncing ideas around I just got a mental picture of SG-1 sitting around the briefing room table and Teal'c suddenly piping up "Perhaps Colonel Danning and Major Monroe could at last realise that they are destined to be joined in matrimony and live out the rest of their lives together." At which point Sam and Jack simultaneously get a shocked then guilty expression and there's a flashback of their ACTUAL wedding which took place in secret some time after 'Threads'. Now *that* I would pay big money to see!
                    Teal'c rules! Now that would be something, AmberLM! I'would be perfectly satisfied if the first part, the one concerning T would happen, the second one would be sweet but somehow I just can't believe TPTB could come out with something sooo good.
                    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      I just love your sig banner!!! I tried to green you but I have to pass the love around some more first.

I knew that it has been 10 years but until I saw your banner it just didn't seem to sink in.

Folks, we've waited 10, yes I said TEN freakin years for just a little Sam/Jack resolution. Talk about patience!!!

The Ship Family should get an award for being the most patient group in the world! I just checked and no other group in history has ever been this patient and for this long!!!!

So in honor of this feat and the fact that we are now in the record books here is the

SHIPPER MEDAL OF PATIENCE!!!!!!!

Courtesy of Mala the Great

which is being issued to the following Shippers Family members:

Ship Nana
                      Caty
                      shelsfc
                      trupi
                      blueiris

(Please copy and add your name)
                      dreid

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

Ooo, and we should have TVs set up to play all the wonderful shippy vids that everyone has made.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I was a bit bored today, so I went through
                          Spoiler:
                          "200" spoilers for what must be at least 100th time
                          and made this little silliness, it's not exactly shippy but I hope you don't mind.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                            I was a bit bored today, so I went through
                            Spoiler:
                            "200" spoilers for what must be at least 100th time
                            and made this little silliness, it's not exactly shippy but I hope you don't mind.

LOL ooh that is just sooooooooooooooooooooo great. I love it zuz. I mean it is really great
                            btw could you make our ship (well actually now it is already ships) cause you do such a great work, off course if you have time for it but I think you would make a great ship

Comment

Shippy hugs everyone. Have you all been able to view the Shipper Medal of Patience? On my screen it just comes up as a little box with a red X. Between the Shipper Medal of Patience and the Shipper Medal of Courage from season 7 we'll all be highly decorated veterans. Even better, we'll be well-stuffed with shipper cookies!

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Alright, here it is, the Love Boat for the Ship Day!

A real joint effort finding the right ship and then decorating it...by the way, Fluffy is at the helm so watch out!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X