Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the exitement of season 10 , particularly episode 200 coming soon , Here is another little prezzie for the shipper Family

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      With the exitement of season 10 , particularly episode 200 coming soon , Here is another little prezzie for the shipper Family

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJpurpleMoon.jpg

Caty
      SQUEE AND THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

caty that is great, i love my shipper family

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

sig made by Samjackshiplover
        http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Caty
          That's beautiful!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
            I have never seen an episode of MacGyver but I have to say that RDA looks a million times better now than he did then. I love his grey hair...to me it says...distinguished!!! I don't like scruffy hair on RDA either coz he's so much better looking when his hair is short and presentable...distinguished!!!!! As for AT..I loved her hair in season 4 but when she got it cut (Beneath the Surface)...yuk!! It was far too short. It got better and longer by season 6 though thank goodness.

See...how could you not like her hair in season 4...especially in this scene..LOL!!!

Ok, I have a question. I was watching some interviews with AT on "youtube" and her real hair was long and I mean braided down her back long. Does that mean that she had been wearing a wig for one or more seasons? Does anyone know?

Shipper Cookies anyone?
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Ok, I have a question. I was watching some interviews with AT on "youtube" and her real hair was long and I mean braided down her back long. Does that mean that she had been wearing a wig for one or more seasons? Does anyone know?

Shipper Cookies anyone?
              I was wondering the same thing. I think that on hiatus she must let her hair grow, but it must grow pretty darn fast! I'm thinking that she left it long for at least one or two episodes of the series though - the A/U eps where she is Dr. Carter and the one where Daniel first goes through the mirror (sorry, totally blanking on episode names today!)

Mmmm, Shipper Cookies. Could I please get a mixed dozen?
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJpurpleMoon.jpg

Caty
                Caty, Wow that is gorgeous.

Comment

Shipper Cookies anyone?
                  I heard her say on something that she likes to get hair extensions when she's not working. It must have been a lowdown or commentary on one of the DVD's because I don't know where else I would have seen it. I distinctly remember that she was out hiking at the time and talking about how she loves being outdoors. It was a surprise to see her with long hair. It was at least two years ago. Wish I could remember what it was.

And yes, please, I'll take one of the yellow ones! (giggles)

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I've been asked about the Shipper Cookies, so I felt it was time to post them again for all the newbies.

So here they are! Please take all WARNINGS SERIOUSLY!!!!

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                    (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                    P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                    Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

and the new:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      I heard her say on something that she likes to get hair extensions when she's not working. It must have been a lowdown or commentary on one of the DVD's because I don't know where else I would have seen it. I distinctly remember that she was out hiking at the time and talking about how she loves being outdoors. It was a surprise to see her with long hair. It was at least two years ago. Wish I could remember what it was.

And yes, please, I'll take one of the yellow ones! (giggles)

Hair extensions would explain it and yes she was walking through the woods with her dog and talking about Vancouver. I was just so surprised.

Oh and stop by the Shipper Bakery and I'll have your Cookies ready to go!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Hair extensions would explain it and yes she was walking through the woods with her dog and talking about Vancouver. I was just so surprised.

Oh and stop by the Shipper Bakery and I'll have your Cookies ready to go!!
                        I think the Behind the scenes where AT's hair is long is Amanda Tapping - Beyond the Gate featurette on 1 of the S7 dvd's

Man all this talk about shipper cookies is making me hungry

pssst can i have a batch of the chocolate and Jack is back cookies please Ship nana

Comment

As far as I know AT gets hair extensions between seasons to help her get back to being Amanda instead of Sam!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Caty
                            very nice

sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder to vote, if you haven't

Season 1 Episodes with the best AT acting scenes (scroll up to get the poll)

The poll will close automatically on Friday (and then I'll start one for Season 2).

So far, it's

56 Singularity
                              53 Solitudes
                              28 Fire and Water
                              27 Hathor
                              18 There But For The Grace Of God
                              11 The First Commandment
                              9 Broca Divide

Comment

Can't let the anti's be on top!

Woohoo, shipper cookies!!

Comment