This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    Woot! That makes me happy. Rocketgal, you will be the poster child for Operation Delurk!
    yes, i wonder if the lurkers are aware that delurking earns you green rep points.

mmmm new shippers. mmmmm.

Comment

"Descent" was on tonight. I love when Jack keeps touching Sam's shoulder, telling her she has '"all the time in the world. However, I love the scene when the water is rising in the hull and he talking about "major shrinkage". What a subject to bring up in front of Sam and her father! But when he's with Sam, I guess that subject which is always on Jack's mind.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Congrats on your 100!

Especially if it's this true what you're saying. Am I the only one who thinks he's getting hotter and hotter?
        No he looks fantastic everytime I see him mmmmmmm.....Jaaaaaaaaaaaack.....

oh yeah S/J shippy goodness

random cap

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          "Descent" was on tonight. I love when Jack keeps touching Sam's shoulder, telling her she has '"all the time in the world. However, I love the scene when the water is rising in the hull and he talking about "major shrinkage". What a subject to bring up in front of Sam and her father! But when he's with Sam, I guess that subject which is always on Jack's mind.
          I love it when the water is descenting again and they are finally above water and Jack grabs the back of her vest or jacket it's so shippy but I'm sure Rick just did it for whatever reason. I assume that they had to do it within a couple of takes since it cost so much money to sink the set

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
            I love it when the water is descenting again and they are finally above water and Jack grabs the back of her vest or jacket it's so shippy but I'm sure Rick just did it for whatever reason. I assume that they had to do it within a couple of takes since it cost so much money to sink the set

-JJ
            as far as i know i think amanda actually did have something happen to her in that scene. i think she had a close call with some swallowing water or some such incident. RDA may have actually been really trying to help her out there and making sure she was ok or something.

they say the memory is the first to go ya know.

not sure of the exact details there but i'm sure someone else remembers, or i may be thinking of something else, who knows.

(i did see the behind the scenes thing on how they did that scene though, its on one of the dvds. very cool.)

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be

-JJ
              Did Corin do that under water scene or was that special effects, because if he did WOW!
              sigpic

Comment

Did Corin do that under water scene or was that special effects, because if he did WOW!
                No he did it....if you listen to the audio for that ep I believe that is where they were talking about how amazing he was at holding his breath and being able to do all that whoa!

I love it when S/J sit the same at the briefings lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  as far as i know i think amanda actually did have something happen to her in that scene. i think she had a close call with some swallowing water or some such incident. RDA may have actually been really trying to help her out there and making sure she was ok or something.

not sure of the exact details there but i'm sure someone else remembers, or i may be thinking of something else, who knows.

(i did see the behind the scenes thing on how they did that scene though, its on one of the dvds. very cool.)
                  Well I hope someone knows a bit more that's what I love about these threads when they got the in lol....makes my shippy heart flutter when I see Jack grab her vest d'oh now I'll like it even more lol...I hate it when I choke on water blech can I have a RDA to grab me out of the water too??? lol jj

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

I give the three of them credit, doing those scenes. You couldn't get me to do them for all the money in the world!
                    sigpic

Comment

I give the three of them credit, doing those scenes. You couldn't get me to do them for all the money in the world!
                      oddly they probably wouldn't have to pay me at all to do them.

(that and i would definitely not say no to being amanda in that scene, well, minus the drowning. although it might be worth it to have a soaking wet richard dean anderson touching me )

although filming those scenes might be kind of fun to begin with, but i'm sure after a while it would pretty much suck. especially if the water was cold, take after take. especially jonas' scene. how many times did the poor guy have to do that!

Comment

LOL!!! Jack is soooo funny with his quips!!! I like the wet slicked-back look they have after being soaked in water. Lots of good eye gazing between Sam and Jack in several of this episode's scenes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          LOL!!! Jack is soooo funny with his quips!!! I like the wet slicked-back look they have after being soaked in water. Lots of good eye gazing between Sam and Jack in several of this episode's scenes.
                          Ain't that the truth! His wet hair....*drools*

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            Yeah I think that's mainly since the actors especially Rick don't like being wet while acting and who could blame them....though I'd sacrifice being drenched if it meant being near him hehehehe

Yeah that's why I love to watch Descent just for my shippy heart

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

oddly they probably wouldn't have to pay me at all to do them.

(that and i would definitely not say no to being amanda in that scene, well, minus the drowning. although it might be worth it to have a soaking wet richard dean anderson touching me )

although filming those scenes might be kind of fun to begin with, but i'm sure after a while it would pretty much suck. especially if the water was cold, take after take. especially jonas' scene. how many times did the poor guy have to do that!
                              It amazing how Corin just did a wonderful job stepping in for Michael Shanks while Ben Brower well???????????????? I think it was Corin didn't try to act like Michael where Ben is trying to be the new Jack. Impossible!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

It amazing how Corin just did a wonderful job stepping in for Michael Shanks while Ben Brower well???????????????? I think it was Corin didn't try to act like Michael where Ben is trying to be the new Jack. Impossible!!!!!!!
                                Personally I thought Jonas was a lot like Daniel but that's IMO.

I think it is really hard to quote un-quote "replace" a character that has been well established. Too many comparisons get put on them no matter what they do.

Meh.....they all have their highs and lows as characters and I love Stargate for that.

Can I post another cap??
                                the early years

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X