Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I heard that there was a possibility for Sam/Jack I was shell-shocked. No not really. I just hope sam/jack becomes part of the show.
    sigpic
    She enjoys fresh decrepit-pegasus patties. 99% Lean pegasus burgers.

I have been reincarnated as Teyla's Gymnastic Dance Sticks! Whoot!

When I quote you, I will post my opinion in bold inside of the quote box. Deal with it.

Comment

I so love the ending of Zero Hour.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
        [center] I so love the ending of Zero Hour.
        OMG...SQUEEEEEEE

Me too!!!! The looks are just so there!!! *shippy sigh* /

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
          I thought it was appropriate.

Esp as I can't offer you birthday cake

or steak [like Jack here]

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2...sby2j014vp.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4...sby2s014ag.jpg
          Gee, zuz! It's your birthday, and you're giving out all the presents! That's not right.....but thanks for the nice scrubs!!!

Comment

General Principles BUMP!

Hey, can't we all watch Crossing Jordan and post at the same time?

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              General Principles BUMP!

Hey, can't we all watch Crossing Jordan and post at the same time?

+ =
              OT: I haven't watched Crossing Jordan in sooooo long.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Okay, I've been watching my S1 DVD's last night and this morning before I left for the day, and I noticed one thing that's screaming ship to me.

In Hathor, we all know that the men were being made libidinous by Hathor's drug, right? (Janet says it while they're in lockup.) Well, I couldn't help but notice, early on, that he actually pats Sam on the shoulder - something he *never* does otherwise. And I wondered . . .

Then, I had to shut it off and come back later. I restarted at the last "scene selection." The last scene is entitled, "Get your man." (Hmm . . . intriguing idea there.) (Edited to add) Why would they say that, if they were talking about Hathor, when she already had all the guys. And who else could have been trying to get *their* man but SAM! <g>

Then, in the end, He looks at Sam like this:

And all I could think was, wow . . . some of that libidinous-ness must've been left behind. *Look* at the look in his eyes!

(And for those of you who think I'm crazy, I'll show I'm a bit crazier and say that Daniel looks at Janet the same way! LOL)
                Last edited by Buc252; 30 April 2006, 07:02 PM.
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                  Okay, I've been watching my S1 DVD's last night and this morning before I left for the day, and I noticed one thing that's screaming ship to me.

In Hathor, we all know that the men were being made libidinous by Hathor's drug, right? (Janet says it while they're in lockup.) Well, I couldn't help but notice, early on, that he actually pats Sam on the shoulder - something he *never* does otherwise. And I wondered . . .

Then, I had to shut it off and come back later. I restarted at the last "scene selection." The last scene is entitled, "Get your man." (Hmm . . . intriguing idea there.)

Then, in the end, He looks at Sam like this:

And all I could think was, wow . . . some of that libidinous-ness must've been left behind. *Look* at the look in his eyes!

(And for those of you who think I'm crazy, I'll show I'm a bit crazier and say that Daniel looks at Janet the same way! LOL)
                  Wow!! **runs to get Season 1 DVDs** I've got my Ship Detector set on the most sensitive setting. I'll report back with my findings!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    I love this scene! They know their attraction for each other as Jonah and Thera but they must now return to being Sam and Jack! **sniff sniff**
                    It makes you wonder just how close they got as them. I know the DVD Audio Commentary said there was supposed to be a kiss but it was cut *shakes fist at TIIC*

But it still seemed like they were...very close. I'm wondering how close and if that had anything to sdo with their distance the rest of the season.

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                      WHAT ????
                      That bad, huh? Sorry. Anyway, I found "Moebius strip" is a "surface with only one side and only one boundary component. It has the mathemical property of being non-orientable." Well, that clears things up. Not! Further on it says "science fiction stories sometimes suggest that our universe might be some kind of generalized Moebius strip." Which does clear up where our PTB boys got the idea, I guess.

Comment

Bump into the night! Goodnight and Good morning everyone!
                        sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with you!! Jack and Sam should get together ASAP! Its such a pity Daniel and Janet never had a relationship going! To see Jack and Sam together would make me smile, but things would never be the same if they had a serious fling. You wouldn't have that un-easiness in the show. My mum even reckons somethings gonna happen in season 10!!

Comment

Good Day Campers! Bumping the thread! Have no fear Urgo will be here!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl14
                              I totally agree with you!! Jack and Sam should get together ASAP! Its such a pity Daniel and Janet never had a relationship going! To see Jack and Sam together would make me smile, but things would never be the same if they had a serious fling. You wouldn't have that un-easiness in the show. My mum even reckons somethings gonna happen in season 10!!
                              WELCOME GateGirl14!!!!

Lots of us are hopeful for Ship in Season 10, too!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                It makes you wonder just how close they got as them. I know the DVD Audio Commentary said there was supposed to be a kiss but it was cut *shakes fist at TIIC*

But it still seemed like they were...very close. I'm wondering how close and if that had anything to sdo with their distance the rest of the season.
                                I think that JM said that in the first BTS script, Jonah and Therra were together but they gave up on this idea. I don't remember where i've read, it's been so long!

Welcome GateGirl14

Otherwise, I thought about New Order and who didn't love the gateroom scene at the end? He seems so proud of her! And he had that smile...

Comment

Working...
                                X