X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Is this for real???

Oh well, that leaves me out of the bidding that I'm sure will reach the thousands!

Holy *&$*&£$ (&£$(&$% *!"*£*£!!!!!!! (she screams as she throws her spoon and tub of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream across the room)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! If this is for real i'm gonna cry cos i'll never be able to afford that! oh DAAAAAAAAAMMMMN!!!! I wish i hadn't read that! Someone tell me its not true!!!!!!

(starts to wail uncontrollably!)
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      *cackle* There may be a little deal making going on behind the scenes at SG1...

RDA offers to come back but the studio has to be willing to do all the charity stuff for him?? It actually sounds like something he would do! LOL

Just my opinion!
      Actually, that wouldn't surprise me. It's also fair enough....
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I was looking through some of my old fics, in a desperate attempt at getting my muse back, and I thought I'd re-share one of my faves with you

Based on 'The Road Not Taken' by the brilliant Robert Frost
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2140099/1/
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          <runs to couch and delves under cushions> 3 cents, a corn chip, and an old grocery list. cower in fear ye freakishly rich, that dinner is MINE! mwahahahahahaha.

perhaps my 'money' would be better served bribing whoever does win for a full transcript. or are those up for sale as well?

sue, you must be rich to be able to smile SEVEN times at that. are you going to win?
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Hey Bev! Have you been to my house? Your new sig is sooooo me
            Hehehe! I was getting ribbed for never hoovering my flat, hence the sig.
            On topic...Sam and Jack, forever, together!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
              Holy *&$*&£$ (&£$(&$% *!"*£*£!!!!!!! (she screams as she throws her spoon and tub of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream across the room)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! If this is for real i'm gonna cry cos i'll never be able to afford that! oh DAAAAAAAAAMMMMN!!!! I wish i hadn't read that! Someone tell me its not true!!!!!!

(starts to wail uncontrollably!)
              *pets Sam Carter* Now, sweeting, it's for a good cause! You know you'll be happy for the Alliance to get all that wonderful money cause it will make RDA happy! *hugs*

Comment

Me? rich?

Not a snowflakes chance...broke student

I guess I'm just happy that AT's helping RDA with this...and I'll be happy for whoever wins it
                sigpic

Comment

Dang, you beat me again Bev

Here's to a challenge of Dueling Banjo's! ..without the dang guitar! LOL!
                  I'm faster than a speeding bullet!
                  sigpic

Comment

Is this for real???

Oh well, that leaves me out of the bidding that I'm sure will reach the thousands!
                    Yes, it's for real.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Morjana - thank you for sharing this with us
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                        I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing it-eventually!
                        We'll see the RDA episode of The Simpsons here in the UK on May 21st at 6.30pm on Sky One.

*at least, it's scheduled for then, but it could get changed...you know what Sky is like!*
                        Last edited by dipsofjazz; 09 April 2006, 01:50 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          *pets Sam Carter* Now, sweeting, it's for a good cause! You know you'll be happy for the Alliance to get all that wonderful money cause it will make RDA happy! *hugs*

yes yes mei mei! i'll be happy about all the money the charity will get *she says as she scrapes (and partially licks) Ben n Jerrys off the wall*

i'll cry myself to sleep of course thinking about missing out on the dinner but i hope that a true Sam and Jack shipper gets the dinner (preferably someone from the family) so they can ask some shippy questions and get some saucy details for us.

i wish i had the money to place a bid *off she toddles to play the lottery*

Comment

Morjana - thank you for sharing this with us
                            Oh, you're VERY welcome.

I squee'd myself in delight...and then realized I have no money!

WAH!

Oh, well. I can dream...

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

well shipper family, i'm not gonna be around for a week and a half (I'm off visiting family [with no internet access])

i expect to see lots of ship when i get back and i look forward to the MSN conferecne call if it goes ahead. Please feel free to add me to MSN in my abesnce. I'll be taking my printed off Sam & Jack fanfictions with me to keep me entertained!

Take Care and speak to you all soon!!!!!

Comment

Wow... that's fantastic, I'd love to be able to do that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X