This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Mustn't forget the TV listing with the Urgo family, and the Shipper remote. Both hilarious.
    How could I forget the TV Guide!! That was so funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      spoilers for Threads and Moebius...
      Spoiler:
      I would have to say I preferred the ending of moebius better, simply because the tone in Jacks voice was more relaxed. I really can't explain it, it was just different than it was in Threads. I just got a better shippy feeling in Moebius
      i think most shippers would agree with you, so i think it's just my 'they were sitting closer!' analness coming through.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        Right now I am watching Stargate SG-1-der What Happened to Jack.
        no, you're watching Stargate SG-1-huh, who's Jack?
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Just watched Camelot, wasn't too bad. The whole
          Spoiler:
          Camelot theme kinda boring. It was predictable that the girl was going to pull the sword from the stone. I did like the Black Knight giving Cam a whomping.

Did anyone notice
          Spoiler:
          Daniel made reference to a time machine. I wonder if the ratings get to bad they will go back in time and forget this mess ever happened.

I guess I was sleeping when they invented those instant transporter thingies. How convenient for this season to have something better than the Goau'ld transporter rings.

PS. My team won a big tournament today! I'm still up in the air without either rings or the transporters.

Comment

Anyone read the MS interview on the GW HomePage? It sounds like the
            Spoiler:
            200TH episode may be another laugher like Wormhole X-Treme.I hope I read that wrong.I hated Wormhole X-Treme.I also get the feeling RDA will appear but for some reason I think it may not be a full episode appearance.I really hope I am wrong.I want a serious episode with some great team action and some Sam/Jack Ship.I may have to wait for the series finale or Movie to get those things.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Spoiler:
              200TH episode may be another laugher like Wormhole X-Treme.I hope I read that wrong.I hated Wormhole X-Treme.I also get the feeling RDA will appear but for some reason I think it may not be a full episode appearance.I really hope I am wrong.I want a serious episode with some great team action and some Sam/Jack Ship.I may have to wait for the series finale or Movie to get those things.
              yes know it

200. epi is funy, good bye nice dreams, i see it, big parody S&J
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Is RDA supposed to be in the movie? And are they working on another script?
                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

The rumor is RDA is suppose to be in a Movie.Not sure if TPTB are working on another script. Lost City was going to be the Movie but the Show was picked up.All we need to do is end this Show so maybe we can get to a Movie.TPTB are not done yet in trying to squeeze out every last dime from SG-1 being a weekly series.At this rate we are never getting to a Movie since the Show keeps getting picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    The new kids on the thread are probably shaking their heads in confusion... Shippertown, cookies, penquins, potato head, roller coasters... *cackle* What a history! But we had so much fun!
                    Yeah, I'm one of those "new kids" and thanks to various recent posts, I now understand Shippertown, the Rehab Center, and the Penguins. (The penguins had me so confused for the longest time!) But I'm afraid I still don't understand the whole Cookie thing. Like why are there different colors...? Can somebody please explain for me?

OT: Here's a link to a vid I made a few weeks back. (Nothin' fancy, just screencaps.) Like most shippers here, I was frustrated with the whole "why does it seem like Sam is being shipped with everyone EXCEPT Jack" thing. But, as often happens with me, the annoyance eventually gave way to sillyness. Thus, this vid. It's Raining Men by Geri Halliwell
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam, Sam, go away
                    Come again some other day
                    John and Lizzie want to play
                    Jack, take Sam, and go away

Comment

Oh my lord. THEIR MAKING A MOVIE?!?! My computer has been shut down for a week and I missed that! GAH!! They should have made the movie when RDA was still on the show. I doubt that they are going to put him in the movie. I bet the movie is going to bomb. I really, really, really think that another movie would not be the best thing. They wouldn't have Jack they would have Mitchell. I have nothing against BB I think he's a fantastic actor with a really sucky character, a character that frankly is doing absolutly nothing for me and THERE WOULD BE NO SHIP IN THE MOVIE! AGH!! AGH! GAH!! *faints*

I went on this site and the ratings for season 8 and 9 were actually pretty good *mumbles something naughty about non-shippers* I always enjoy watching the three original SG-1 characters interact so I have to say it's not that bad. They just need to shoot the whole King Arthur business. That's stupid. To stay on topic I watched WoO the other day, I love it more everytime I see it.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by CountryJoy
                        Yeah, I'm one of those "new kids" and thanks to various recent posts, I now understand Shippertown, the Rehab Center, and the Penguins. (The penguins had me so confused for the longest time!) But I'm afraid I still don't understand the whole Cookie thing. Like why are there different colors...? Can somebody please explain for me?

OT: Here's a link to a vid I made a few weeks back. (Nothin' fancy, just screencaps.) Like most shippers here, I was frustrated with the whole "why does it seem like Sam is being shipped with everyone EXCEPT Jack" thing. But, as often happens with me, the annoyance eventually gave way to sillyness. Thus, this vid. It's Raining Men by Geri Halliwell
                        Shipper Cookies are the wonderful invention of our Beloved ShipNana. There are lots of different colours for the variety of cookies. Here's a link to Nana's cookie list. Have lots of milk handy to dunk them in!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=19192

In case you are unsure what HWMS is - I've PM'd ya. Gotta keep the forum PG13
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                          Oh my lord. THEIR MAKING A MOVIE?!?! My computer has been shut down for a week and I missed that! GAH!! They should have made the movie when RDA was still on the show. I doubt that they are going to put him in the movie. I bet the movie is going to bomb. I really, really, really think that another movie would not be the best thing. They wouldn't have Jack they would have Mitchell. I have nothing against BB I think he's a fantastic actor with a really sucky character, a character that frankly is doing absolutly nothing for me and THERE WOULD BE NO SHIP IN THE MOVIE! AGH!! AGH! GAH!! *faints*

I went on this site and the ratings for season 8 and 9 were actually pretty good *mumbles something naughty about non-shippers* I always enjoy watching the three original SG-1 characters interact so I have to say it's not that bad. They just need to shoot the whole King Arthur business. That's stupid. To stay on topic I watched WoO the other day, I love it more everytime I see it.
                          i didn't know they were making a movie either. well, the thing is 'Heroes' and 'Lost City' were originally penned for the big screen but they never made it. i just dont wanna see a Stargate movie made...only to have it fare badly. i hope that it would do amazingly, but i think it would only work if they brought RDA back. Its just that Stargate has had such an amazing run... its the longest running scifi show and they should go out on top... not risk it all for a movie that may or may not do well.
                          That's why Joss Whedon didn't want to make a Buffy movie after the finale of BtVS.

We should just get a HUGE, SHIPPY (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink) finale that is a TV movie or an extended episode.
                          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                            Is RDA supposed to be in the movie? And are they working on another script?
                            If you go into GW franchise you'll see a blog for a up coming movie after the series, which could be released to the theatres or just recorded on DVD. I guess it depends on season 10 ratings and if all the fans have decided to move to hippie communes. I would think S10 is the end and they have started to write the script. Maybe the reason JM is so busy and can't talk on his blog. Might make a slip of the tongue and give us a hint and which would put us out of our misery!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              So is the
                              Spoiler:
                              familiar face we haven't seen in a long time Jack? I was disappointed in Wormhole X-Treme the first time I saw it. When I rewatched on DVD it wasn't so bad. But I agree, for the 200th ep I was hoping it to be serious and not a joke. It will good to see RDA again, I just hope it's not wasted.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Rogue I think it has to be
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack.We already saw Hammond and Janet and Martouf.I doubt it will be Jonas.With the Shippers luck it will be Narim.I just think with episodes like 100 and 200 you have to pull out all the stops.If RDA is not going to be in the 200th I have no interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X