This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Hey a new kid!!! Hi *waves* I don't care how many ships I get sucked into Sam and Jack are still the ship for me
    That's exactly it. J/S will always be my first ship!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by nell

this is definitely my fav

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Just a quick, amusing idea that popped into my head. Enjoy!

Jack's Shipmas
        "Jack, honey, will you please turn off that computer and come to bed,” moaned Sam, moving over to the desk where Jack was sitting.

Jack spoke without tearing his eyes away from the screen. “It’s only 18.30. Why would you want to go to sleep now? Anyway, shouldn’t you be happy that I’m using this thing?”

Sam sat on the arm of the chair and breathed deeply. For the past ten hours, her boyfriend had been glued to that screen, on a website dedicated to Wormhole Xtreme. They were, according to Jack, celebrating “Shipmas”, celebrating the canonisation of Colonel Danning and Stacy Monroe’s relationship.

“Jack,” she said seductively. “Who said anything about sleep?”

Jack laughed loudly. “Oh! This is fabulous, have you seen this?!?! It’s the 12 days of Christmas. Oh, this was worth waiting for!”

“Jack… please,” she moaned. “Come to bed. You’ve seen the end of that, now can we spend our downtime together?”

“No, Sam,” Jack chided. “Voting for your favourite episode doesn’t finish until 10pm EST!”

“Jack,” she told him sternly, starting to get slightly annoyed. “There was only one episode.”

Jack left the computer in a huff and stormed off to the bedroom.

“Merry Shipmas to you too!” He barked huffily.
        I'm reading all the posts I missed yesterday...Tracy, you made me laugh my ass off so many times...and this one is one of them...Thanks for everything !! I wish I had enough green to rep you...again and to all the shipper family member...

big hugs to you all guys !! you're the best !

Comment

That's exactly it. J/S will always be my first ship!
          My first real ship was Mulder/Scully, but Sam/Jack is the 1st ship I get so involved in, and I'll always have to thank this ship to make me find out this great Shipper Family !

Welcome sam_and_jack_forever !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            My first real ship was Mulder/Scully, but Sam/Jack is the 1st ship I get so involved in, and I'll always have to thank this ship to make me find out this great Shipper Family !

Welcome sam_and_jack_forever !
            Yeah I'm into Mulder/Scully but Sam/Jack was my first ship. And when I discovered it it just, felt like mine and I've actually cried watching D&C and it feels so right.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Phew... Shippers, this was great.... thanks to all that participated. (Nell for helping me on the last part)... I present to you, the Shipper's Shimpas Fic, written by: Gatebee, Tracy Jane, Poz, Nell, SG-1Fanintn and LOL4JACK
              WOW !! that was great !!! Congrats to all of you !!!
              (((((((((Gatebee, Tracy Jane, Poz, Nell, SG-1Fanintn and LOL4JACK)))))))

I say we should do that for each celebration !! it's so funny and it's working very well even with the different styles and ideas popping in everyone's fron. I just loved it. I wish I was able to write like this Good job guys and thanks LOL4JACK for bringing this concept on the thread. Let's make it a ship tradition (along with the Grace Kiss of course )

( definitely loved Shipmas )

Comment

Shippers and Friends, pray have no fear,
                I have awoken, reenforcements are here,
                The fests will go on, our holidays continue,
                So here I announce our SHIPMAS DAY TWO
                as much as I'd love to celebrate a second day for shipmas I don't think we should call the period till Christmas, Shipmas . If we celebrate each day then it'll never be celebration day again...I mean a special day again not really clear is it ? I mean we celebrate the ship everyday and will do until christmas and after it but Shipmas was THE day to celebrate the frst O'Neill's christmas. The Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops team fixed the day so people could find time in RL to come and participate in the celebration, I think it was really wise even if I wish I was able to stay longer.

Thanks for the great job Ship Ship team (name is to long, we should call it SSHSOT ) and let's celebrate everyday til the next event : ValenShip Day !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                  I'm reading all the posts I missed yesterday...Tracy, you made me laugh my ass off so many times...and this one is one of them...Thanks for everything !! I wish I had enough green to rep you...again and to all the shipper family member...

big hugs to you all guys !! you're the best !
                  Glad you enjoyed it. I just had this "what if" vision. Seriously though, I have this comedic side that only ever comes out in my writing.

Comment

My 1. ship and last is Sam & Jack, this is a very realistic , sad and romantic .
                    I hope this relationship is not over for new episodes.
                    I see this in january 2006, in new episodes

p.s.
                    Time shift not for me
                    sigpic

Comment

Special little Christmas gift. It's not shippy, but is kinda, cos it's a parody of Sam "doing the rounds".

So, may I present, my shippy friends, a S.T.A.K.S Christmas production of Kirking Around The Christmas Tree

Enjoy

Comment

Janeway/Chakotay was my first ship...I was a a JetC lurker extraordinaire and I still am

(for those that loved J/C ship - check out http://www.jetclover.com )

Apart from that, a lot of Star Trek ships and OC Sam/Jack , Teyla/Ronon and Sheppard/Weir
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Janeway Chakotay? I was always rooting for Janeway and Tom. Especially after the Warpspeed 10 incedent.

Comment

LOL

A lot of people were rooting to Tom/Chakotay...

...but let's not go there!

Nah...J/C and P/T forever
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just a little bump to the top!!! **giggle**
                              sigpic

Comment

Gee, did we wear the forum down with the shipmas celebrations ? It has taken me ages to be able to post.
                                Thanks for a very fun shipmas day, loved the videos, poems, pictures and the shipmas story turned out really good
                                In case it doesn't let me post again, happy belated birthday scjon and Sam o neil and welcome Sam and Jack forever

Comment

Working...
                                X