Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: What do you mean the link to Mei Mei's website is dead?
    Sam: Well, it's not dead it's just moved!
    Jack: *sigh of relief* I was afraid there would be some upset shippers!

Announcing Mei Mei's new Jack and Sam smut, er, ship fanfic website!

www.shiawmeimei.com

Please let me know if there are any problems cause it's brand spanking new!

And so is the email addy!

[email protected]

Comment

meimei, link is not working...
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        meimei, link is not working...
        It is for me...

I wonder if it's that DNS thingy that always happens when GW goes offline...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          It is for me...

I wonder if it's that DNS thingy that always happens when GW goes offline...
          I don't know... I'll check it tomorrow. I hope it will work, cause I want to see it !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Nothing to worry about guys! It's just a dream and you know he's going to think his doing the dirty deed with Sam. Remember Belcher he thought that Sam and his assistant were going to fight over him! Get real! Our Sam wouldn't even go near them if they were the last guys to survive an attack. So let them dream on!
            So true Trupi. Sam's with Jack, so she wouldn't even consider being with anyone else. These guys can all dream, but Jack lives the dream!
            sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dSamFramed.jpg

www.shiawmeimei.com

[email protected]

Woohoo! Thanks for telling us about the new web site MM.

ETA: The link works fine for me.
              sigpic

Comment

Mei Mei - GREAT SITE!!!!!!

Do you have a banner so I can add you to my links page????
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Mei Mei - GREAT SITE!!!!!!

Do you have a banner so I can add you to my links page????
                  Thanks! I don't really have a banner yet. I haven't gotten that far in my HTML self taught trial and error method! Maybe soon. But you can just link the name if you want. It took me a week to get these pages right!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Woohoo! Thanks for telling us about the new web site MM.

ETA: The link works fine for me.
                    I'm glad some people can access it! I had a virtual screaming match going with Bravehost getting the domain up... When it finally worked I was afraid that it would stop after the chat with the tech support ended.

My old site was almost at capacity and I am changing web providers so I decided to kick in for the domain, that way I never have to change the website address again!

We can't have Jack and Sam without a home!

Comment

MeiMei, it's telling me "the url cannot be found" when I attempt to access it. I'll have to give it a go a bit later.

Sounds great, though!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Aw dang. Joe answered my question but it didn't answer the question...namely, I don't know whether or not he actually saw the question or not because I didn't ask if Sam would be actively involved with SG-1, but rather could we see small acknowledgements of ship next year to show Sam as a balanced individual with both her active SG-1 front burner storyline and her behind the scenes ship arc running simultaneously...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

www.shiawmeimei.com

[email protected]
                          Thank you little sister for the information. I go to your site when I need a pick-me-up and when things are slow at the thread. Your stories are the best!

Thank you little sister for the information. I go to your site when I need a pick-me-up and when things are slow at the thread. Your stories are the best!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Aw dang. Joe answered my question but it didn't answer the question...namely, I don't know whether or not he actually saw the question or not because I didn't ask if Sam would be actively involved with SG-1, but rather could we see small acknowledgements of ship next year to show Sam as a balanced individual with both her active SG-1 front burner storyline and her behind the scenes ship arc running simultaneously...

LOL! Joe's the master of misdirection! I never pay a lot of attention to his "spoiler" answers because he never really answers the question.

Comment

Okay...I re-asked it and was much briefer this time...
                              Originally posted by JMallozzi
                              Sam will continue to play an active role on SG-1.
                              Thanks for the answer so quickly...and as a Carter fan that's great to hear...but that wasn't what I asked...(my question probably got lost amidst all my yammering...)

My question was WHILE we continue to see Sam in her front burner storyline as an active member of SG-1, could we ALSO see small acknowledgements of ship next year to maintain the continuity of her story (otherwise what was the point )...so in other words show Sam as a balanced individual who can be both Soldier!Sam onscreen while simultaneously living the ship arc behind the scenes?

Thank you kindly,
                              Mary Beth

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Mei Mei

I know a free way of making HTML mucheasier...PM me if you're interested
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X