This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*

LOL4JACK: Sam, Jack, there is something that the shippers would like to know and it's a mystery? What did Daniel ask you during the time looping days?
    JACK: Oh, I don't know if the Shippers would like to know... Just kidding... of course......well that day....

JACK: Nana O'Neill, please help me... should we tell Daniel? Tea leafs.... please help... should I tell Daniel?

DANIEL: That's how I feel about it, what do you think?
    SAM: Jack, do you think we should tell him?
    JACK: No...... (Then the time loop happened and well..... he asked me over, and over and over and over and over again.....!!!!!!!

DANIEL: Sam, please tell him to tell me, I think you two are meant for each other and you HAVE to be together... That's how I feel about it...

JACK: Should we tell him?

SAM: Do you think it's time?

JACK: I think it's time.... Daniel, we are sooooo together

DANIEL: Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

LOL4JACK: Sam, Jack, there is something that the shippers would like to know and it's a mystery? What did Daniel ask you during the time looping days?
      JACK: Oh, I don't know if the Shippers would like to know... Just kidding... of course......well that day....
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO5.jpg
      JACK: Nana O'Neill, please help me... should we tell Daniel? Tea leafs.... please help... should I tell Daniel?
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO3.jpg
      JACK: No...... (Then the time loop happened and well..... he asked me over, and over and over and over and over again.....!!!!!!!
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO32.jpg
      DANIEL: Sam, please tell him to tell me, I think you two are meant for each other and you HAVE to be together... That's how I feel about it...
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO31.jpg
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO30.jpg
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO34.jpg
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO33.jpg
      ROTFLMAO!!!!!! You are so funny!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

From the Ship, Ship, Special Ops Team*

The Thanksgiving Shipper's Poll

During our last ship day, we voted for our top 3, non-hug, non-kiss and non-head on shoulder moment.... and below are the top 10+1, now I ask you to vote for your "1", "One", "Only One" "Uno" "Une" top ship moment in this category.... no cheeting, no picking more than one.... I will count the votes at the end of the day

1* Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

2* Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.

3* Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

4* Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.

5* Solicitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment

6* Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion.

7* Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.

8* Threads: Sam and Jack fishing.

9* Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"

10* Divide and Conquer, when they are in the separated between the shields and Jack says he will not leave her.

11* In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.

Please vote for one and don't forget to tell us why?

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

During our last ship day, we voted for our top 3, non-hug, non-kiss and non-head on shoulder moment.... and below are the top 10+1, now I ask you to vote for your "1", "One", "Only One" "Uno" "Une" top ship moment in this category.... no cheeting, no picking more than one.... I will count the votes at the end of the day

1* Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

2* Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.

3* Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

4* Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.

6* Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion.

7* Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.

10* Divide and Conquer, when they are in the separated between the shields and Jack says he will not leave her.

11* In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.

I have to pick #1, the za'tarc testing, because it was the first time they both admitted their feelings out loud. But where's the "Always" moment? It's not on the poll! That's the commitment moment!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            thanks Nell ... will try and borrow it from someone else then.

put my bk.1 on the list if any one want to borrow it, please.
            ((((Gatebee))) Maybe SG1-Fanintn can borrow your book, but you need to make your bookmark to send it to here and we can swap places for book 2... I must read book one first...

Comment

Well, this is my vote, it broke my heart, they where so happy when they were together and suddenly realizing that everything could not be and they had to go back to the regs... them looking at each other and remembering that they couldn't.... to much....

Well, shippers, have to go back to my meeting, see you at 9pm EST

Comment

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO5.jpg
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iving/WOO3.jpg
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO32.jpg
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO31.jpg
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO30.jpg
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO34.jpg
                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ving/WOO33.jpg
                squeeelicious

Comment

Dear Shipper Family,

I was here when the thread opened at 4am Nashville time, so I've just been up about an hour. I had planned to be here all day, but I'm going to have to leave for a couple of hours. But I'll be back to the party ASAP!

While I'm gone, here's my souvenir from GABIT. A friend from the SAGC thread was nice enough to get it for me in London and let me pay her back when she returned to the States. It's definitely "squeeable." I hope it makes you squee as much as I did!!!!!

And thanks for all the nice comments on my little holiday fic. It's just a piece of fluff I put together for today, but I'm glad you like it. Now.....if I could just get the opus I've been working on for a month done!!!!!!

You are such a creative bunch! I'm really enjoying all the bookmarks, shipper cookies, stories and videos so far. The rest of the day should be great!

Now, here's the pic.....with the two most special autographs in the world!!!!!

Comment

Good Morning Flo!!!!!

Well, I've been around for 8 months now and it's amazing how coming here has changed some part of my life.... What do I have to be thankfull for? Let me count the way...

- I'm thankfull for all the support that I've received during good times and bad times
                    - I'm thankfull for all the laughs, jokes, photo captions
                    - I'm thankfull for fanfics... (didn't know them before)
                    - I'm thankfull, because I made a dream come true, I went to my first Con and met the actors that potray my favorite charachters.. (although still have to find RDA's address )- I'm thankfull for all the people that I've met, Trupi, Lynn, SugarShaker, Lys, Lonely_Star and many more to come....
                    - I'm thankfull for re-discovering my favorite show every time with a new light
                    And last and not least
                    - I'm thankfull for all the all the friends that I've made

What I'm not thankfull for is for having to work today and leave you for the next 8 hours!!!! but I'll be back... with more countdown... hey the day will not be over and the next one is a special one... believe me

So... Shipper, what do you have to thank Sam and Jack for?

wouhou !!! I made it !! I'm so glad to be here for the O'neills first thanksgiving !!!

unfortunately I haven't had time ti finish my vid but it'll be done soon, after all we can celebrate those two every day of the year

Like you Carolina, Sam and Jack brought me a lot of things. They (actually you guys) make me feel better when I'm down, bring smile back on my face
                    I have a lot of fun reading your posts, admiring your fantastic pics and watching your great vids. i also have discovered fanfics and that's a lot of fun too, and I have the impression to be a lot more imaginative now I just regret not having only 5% of your talents.
                    I met great people from all over the world (online or live ) and I hope I'll meet a lot more.
                    I also made a lot of progress in english thanks to the O'neill ! how could I have learned words like For crying out loud or Yasurebectha without them or abbreviations like TPTB, LMAO,or HWMS

WELCOME TO THE NEWBIES !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Dear Shipper Family,

I was here when the thread opened at 4am Nashville time, so I've just been up about an hour. I had planned to be here all day, but I'm going to have to leave for a couple of hours. But I'll be back to the party ASAP!

While I'm gone, here's my souvenir from GABIT. A friend from the SAGC thread was nice enough to get it for me in London and let me pay her back when she returned to the States. It's definitely "squeeable." I hope it makes you squee as much as I did!!!!!

And thanks for all the nice comments on my little holiday fic. It's just a piece of fluff I put together for today, but I'm glad you like it. Now.....if I could just get the opus I've been working on for a month done!!!!!!

You are such a creative bunch! I'm really enjoying all the bookmarks, shipper cookies, stories and videos so far. The rest of the day should be great!

Now, here's the pic.....with the two most special autographs in the world!!!!!

A BIG HONKIN' SQUEE!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

((((Gatebee))) Maybe SG1-Fanintn can borrow your book, but you need to make your bookmark to send it to here and we can swap places for book 2... I must read book one first...
                        LOL4Jack, that works for me just fine.

Well my bookmark ... I would like anyone that borrows the book to sign the back of the bookmark and send it to the next borrower. Once the book has been read by everyone who needs to, I want the last reader to send the book and bookmark back to me with everyone signatures at the back or need be in front as well.

Comment

((((((((( Caty )))))))))) your pic and cheeky vid just wonderful ... thank you so much

Comment

I was gonna say D&C but finally i'll go for number 7, lost city, frozen Jack and Sam's hand...
                            why :
                            -first it's an important moment in the narrative line. It's a cliffhanger and very intereting for the dynamic.
                            - it's Sam's POV on their relationship. there are a lot of clue for Jack's feelings but a lot less about Sam's and this scene is great for that. for once, she's pretty obvious about them, even in front of T and Daniel. It's a full of emotion moment.
                            -it's an important moment in their relationship. At this precise moment I've known that whatever happens with it'd never change what she feels for Jack and was sure of their future life together (not that I wasn't before but well it was the comfirmation.
                            I just love this scene, they're both great, it's a beautiful emotional scene after a lot of action and suspense, it shows that Sam still cares a lot about him and will do everything to have him back. Well just love it

Comment

Hey ! You're pics, vid and fan fics are so great and funny ! I would like to say that I am very proud to be a member of this huge family !
                              -SAM: Thank you sir !
                              -JACK: For what ?
                              -SAM: For being here for me
                              -JACK: Always

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                                I was gonna say D&C but finally i'll go for number 7, lost city, frozen Jack and Sam's hand...
                                why :
                                -first it's an important moment in the narrative line. It's a cliffhanger and very intereting for the dynamic.
                                - it's Sam's POV on their relationship. there are a lot of clue for Jack's feelings but a lot less about Sam's and this scene is great for that. for once, she's pretty obvious about them, even in front of T and Daniel. It's a full of emotion moment.
                                -it's an important moment in their relationship. At this precise moment I've known that whatever happens with it'd never change what she feels for Jack and was sure of their future life together (not that I wasn't before but well it was the comfirmation.
                                I just love this scene, they're both great, it's a beautiful emotional scene after a lot of action and suspense, it shows that Sam still cares a lot about him and will do everything to have him back. Well just love it
                                ...shigh...
                                -SAM: Thank you sir !
                                -JACK: For what ?
                                -SAM: For being here for me
                                -JACK: Always

Comment

Working...
                                X