This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    In real life, I know noone who watches Stargate...
    So if I didn't have GW, I don't know with whom I could talk about it... or I could start talking alone but I would make me look more insane that I'm already !
    I was chatting with a friend (online friend) about that the other day, about what GW has brought to us. Since I've joined this forum, I've met a lot of people, from all over the world, of all ages, with different backgrounds, ways of living, different points of views... It has opened my mind and made me even more tolerant than ever.
    And I won't even talk about the progress I've made in english !
    Same with me. Not knowing people that watch Stargate!!! The world is a little smaller with the wonder that is the internet!!! And I really enjoy these across-the-world friendships and our common interest.....Sam and Jack!!!

Your English is excellent! My French is sadly 'n'est pas bien!!!'
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Thread Lisha,Elodie and Alpheia
      sigpic

Comment

Sam snap out of it! There's going to be enough food to go around tomorrow! Don't freak!
        sigpic

Comment

I think there are fans everywhere but many people just don't mention the fact. A kind of funny story. I was in the staff room (I'm a teacher) and someone was talking about how their daughter lives in Vancouver. She is having a baby but needs to keep working because her husband is an actor. I asked her what shows he had acted in and she said he had a regular part on Dark Angel but that his character had been killed off. I said that I knew a lot of Sci-Fi shows were filmed in Vancouver and she mentioned that he had been on Stargate Atlantis as a goofy scientist. I told her I was a huge Stargate SG1 fan and she said she was too. I asked her if she had started to watch season 9 and she hadn't realized that it had begun. I then told her that Richard Dean Anderson was no longer on the show. She looked shocked then paused and said..."Why would we watch it?"

Comment

Which one is your favorite?

Thanks lonely_star for the cap.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/178od.jpg

((((((Trupi))))) Definitely the third one, that "Always" was the biggert Squeeeee heard around Horsham, PA and it was what brought me to Gateworld.... ((((((Shipper Family))))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I have to go with number 3 as well. Such a lovely moment!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  ((((((Trupi))))) Definitely the third one, that "Always" was the biggert Squeeeee heard around Horsham, PA and it was what brought me to Gateworld.... ((((((Shipper Family))))))
                  Carolina that is what brought you to GW, I thought it was Peter's arms Kidding!
                  sigpic

Comment

I like the first one because Jack tells Sam He loves her! (You have to watch the frames in 1/4 speed on the DVD and you see him mouthing the words). That was a SQUEEEEEEE! moment for me!
                    sigpic

Comment

From The Ship, Ship Hooray, Special Ops Team*

LOL4JACK: Sam, it's so nice how you have learned so much from each, other... would you say that Jack has also taken some things from you.
                      SAM: Definitely, we are meant to be... but it was not always easy, let me explain, Jack has this little thing about "I don't care a damn", kindoff Rhett Butler thingy.... and well, I told him one day, that if we were to have kids, I needed him to learn how to behave, I promised him to go fishing if he succeeded, so on our next mission offworld...

JACK: Sam, how do you expect me to drink from these glasses?
                      SAM: Jack you promised to behave...
                      JACK: I can't they are silly, FCOL....

JACK: Excuse me, but do you have "Normal" glasses.... I would like to be able to drink my water....

SAM: Jack, you promised... remember.... fishing....
                      JACK: OK, Sam

JACK: I'm drinking, drinking, almost to the end....
                      SAM: I can't believe he is doing it...

SAM: Giggles... we are soooo going fishing

JACK: Waiter.... Check!!!!!

*Florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, Nell, SG1-Fanintn

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          ((((((Sally)))) It's a Ship day, so everything is welcomed:

- Ship discusions
                          - Waves of fics
                          - Pics
                          - Vids
                          - And a poll, there has to be a poll

We might have some suprises... maybe and a real shippy event to bring to your home....

BTW, where is that bus when you need it and ohh, before I forget, remember all to have your Ship Control...

Forgot who to thank for this... please, show yourself

Story In Your Eyes

Love your post.... stay around and post often.... Sunday is a mini ship day..., also love your name, I think about the song, and then the movie and then love and then Ship

The Shipper's Remote was mine, thanks!
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                            I think there are fans everywhere but many people just don't mention the fact. A kind of funny story. I was in the staff room (I'm a teacher) and someone was talking about how their daughter lives in Vancouver. She is having a baby but needs to keep working because her husband is an actor. I asked her what shows he had acted in and she said he had a regular part on Dark Angel but that his character had been killed off. I said that I knew a lot of Sci-Fi shows were filmed in Vancouver and she mentioned that he had been on Stargate Atlantis as a goofy scientist. I told her I was a huge Stargate SG1 fan and she said she was too. I asked her if she had started to watch season 9 and she hadn't realized that it had begun. I then told her that Richard Dean Anderson was no longer on the show. She looked shocked then paused and said..."Why would we watch it?"
                            I know a few people who used to watch Stargate, but all of them quit when Jack became general and wasn't commanding SG1 anymore. They said it was just getting too ridiculous, and it wasn't worth watching. Sad, but true, I'm afraid.

Oh, and welcome aboard to all the newcomers! This is a wonderful place to be, so I hope you're happy and comfortable.
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/JS.jpg
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...i/barsmeta.jpg

I'll take door #3, Monty . . .
                              - Mary

Comment

Cute fanfic by Lee Davies "Jack and Sam VS Ballroom Bootcamp" finally finished!
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2624082/1/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X