Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just catching up on Joe's thread, and he posted this ...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3143

What's Naired????? Is it like Immac or something? :extremely confused Oma:

Edit: Please don't anyone be offended/angered by the question - just laugh at Joe's answer
    Last edited by Oma-1; 18 November 2005, 01:35 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Just catching up on Joe's thread, and he posted this ...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3143

What's Naired????? Is it like Immac or something? :extremely confused Oma:
      Nair is a wax or cream women use to remove leg hair.

And that's just wrong! LOL.

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        Nair is a wax or cream women use to remove leg hair.

And that's just wrong! LOL.
        Thanks. I thought it might be something like that It may be wrong, but its a great picture of Teal'c that has just formed. "So, T. What's with the eyebrows?"
        sigpic

Comment

Hiya I'm hoping someone can help me. I saw references to a comment from Sony about the characters sometime this week and now I can't find it. Can anyone point me at what was said by the Sony people, or tell me who said it?

Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Sam and Jack 1st Thanksgiving Celebration- Am I invited? I want to try some of your turkey--hear it tastes like chicken!
            sigpic

Comment

3 hours without a post... what's happening with the Ship!!!!

Well, I'm sad to hear that many shippers can not make it on sunday, I know it won't be easy, it's a family day and all, but hey.... It's Mini Ship Day!!!!

So stay on-line and another story from Sam and Jack regarding food, drinks, table and thanksgiving is coming... well.... in like 1 min or 2

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check my sig
              Last edited by LOL4JACK; 18 November 2005, 08:24 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Jack-Jack wake up! The rest of the shippers will be coming soon to discuss our first Thanksgiving together! This is no time for beauty sleep-wake up!
                sigpic

Comment

If you show me your mini-me, I'll show you a happy grin! Sir!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

From the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

LOL4JACK: Sam Jack is so sweet, he knew you were his destiny... under the moon.... sitting next to you, very sweet and romantic.... did the moment also come to you that way?
                    SAM: Are you kidding? it was worse... you know how Jack always had that expresion FCOL, now, I was very well brought up, that kind of language was not accepted by my father, being in the military and all.... way to strict for me. So we were at this planted one day.... and Jack goes...

JACK: Sam, you have to taste this, it's soooo good.

SAM: Are you sure Jack? because it doesn't look good... is that moving?
                    JACK: Come on Sam, would I lie to you??????

SAM: Jack!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD....
                    SAM: And shippers, that was it.... he got me, I had fallen so much for him, that well, what can I say... FCOL....

*Florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, Nell, SG-1Fanintn
                    Last edited by LOL4JACK; 18 November 2005, 08:24 PM.

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

To tell the truth, I'm not certain what we're supposed to do on "Thanksgiving with the O'Neill's " day. Is it like Ship Day? Sorry to be so Homerish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        To tell the truth, I'm not certain what we're supposed to do on "Thanksgiving with the O'Neill's " day. Is it like Ship Day? Sorry to be so Homerish.
                        Hi Gatetrixer, yep, it's a Mini Ship day, we will post a message that day, of what, how and when... but it's a Mini Ship day, why have only one? when there are many days to celebrate?

Comment

Hello shippers ,

I discovered the forums here and this is my first post...where else would I post but in the shipper thread! I've read a fair bit of the thread these past weeks (not the whole thing, but a good sampling!) and finally decided to register and post a greeting to this great group of like-minded fans. I've only been watching Stargate for a few months really - I had really kind of blown it off for years as I was more immersed in Babylon 5 and X-Files and Star Trek and all that. While staying home with my new baby my husband tivo'ed a bunch of episodes and convinced me to give them a try. He must have known to start off with some season 4 epi's. Next thing I know we were at Best Buy and bought seasons 4,5 and 6 and then bought the rest of the seasons the next month.

I was drawn into the Sam/Jack ship immediately and of course have been sorely dissapointed with its lack of development as have many of you. I've been occupying myself with reading this thread and fan fic to fill that shipper hole in my heart

I think my fave epsiode is WoO - I could (and have!) watch that epidode over and over! The humor, that kiss, the looks, that not so appealing close up of oatmeal - what is there not to like about that!

Anyway, sorry to make my first post a freakin' novel! *waves* I sure have enjoyed all the info and commentary on this thread! Nice to meet ya'll!

-Lisha

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            That's why I'm going to Comic Con because SCIFI is having a large set up at the con and if we don't hear about some ship in S10, I going to get VOCAL! (not nasty)

you go, girl!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Just a reminder about Sunday's
                              special S/J ship event,
                              right here in our thread!

what are we supposed to *do* on sunday?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

From The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*

LOL4JACK: Sam I love how you and Jack suddenly started taking things from each other, I can see some scenes from the briefing room that WOW and then the Bike, the "Ya think", the Jello...
                                SAM: Well Jello was way easy... I mean... look at Jack... who can resist him.... we were having this urgent urge of food... and...

JACK: Sam, YOU HAVE to try this..., you have to...

SAM: Jack, are you sure, because it's blue and I don't eat blue...

JACK: Pleaseeeeeeee
                                SAM: Shippers, who can resist a Pleaseeee like that... Damn! I LOVE that man... so of course...

SAM: MY GODNESS, this is, so, so, so, good.... I mean, how are you not going to love the man?

* Florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, Nell, SG1-Fanintn

Comment

Working...
                                X