Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey gang... I've been getting a little enthused with the drawing filter I found today and came up with this... http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedgrin/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sjcomic1.jpg

Now I haven't captioned it yet and I was hoping you guys would help me. Once we have a funky caption story I'll add it to the image comic style.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      Hey gang... I've been getting a little enthused with the drawing filter I found today and came up with this... http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedgrin/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sjcomic1.jpg

Now I haven't captioned it yet and I was hoping you guys would help me. Once we have a funky caption story I'll add it to the image comic style.

Another great creation, Myrth!

And while I'm thinking about it:

X is for the X-302

in which Sam & Jack took
      an important ride together in Fallen!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Ok, I no longer just prefer your interpretation. I agree with it 100% (hook, line and sinker!. It was vaguely put, but you have rinally gotten to the bottom of what was said, and I think you're right. We misunderstood initially. Thank goodness our stubborn little pain in the mikta was determined to figure it all out!
        that is really a nice intrepretation of that scene-but i wish the masters of the vague would have just once been firm about something-anything. I never really did quite understand that scene-and it really reeked of insensitivity for Sam to even have that discussion with Jack.
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          I'm with Florence here ..I haven't seen a lot of episodes from " Without a trace" but what I saw was Sam/martin too .
          Somehow and I have never said that before because I don't think age matters but across the screen in that show , Jack seems too old for Sam ..I don't think it's his age so much but the way he behaves and reacts due to his life experience ( which means he has lived a little ) .He actually reacts like a married man . I know he is married and divorcing his wife ....so it could be the fact that he is a married older man with a older attitude and Sam is too young hearted for him I reckon . I saw her with Martin a few times and the ship seems right somehow .

Caty
          well I got nothing against Sam and Martin together because they look good but I like the thing between Sam and Jack because I like complicated relationship and theirs is. They have been together, they had an affair while he was married and there is tension between them because of that. I like this story line but I don't really care actually i'm just curious to see how it turns out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back the feelings sam has for Jack because she does have feelings for him. She just prefers to burry them because they can't really be together...euh remind me of something
          anyway I like this show with Sam and Martin or Sam and Jack, it's fine with me I'm an easy viewer, they can do whatever they want, I will never be involved in this ship as I am in OUR ship

oh and just to stay on topic, W could be for Wild Monkey sex but I don' have any pics so I guess you'll have to propose something else
          Last edited by lonely_star; 13 November 2005, 01:06 AM.

Comment

I love J. + S.
            but is over maybe
            J. is not in 9. season
            only small hope in episode 9.07

sorry for ENGLISH
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
              I love J. + S.
              but is over maybe
              J. is not in 9. season

sorry for ENGLISH
              Welcome !!

don't be so pessimistic, one can hope they'll appear onscreen together or at least have us know in some way that's it's done and official...and who said it's sover ??? it's only beginning at least in our minds

where are you from ? your english is fine don't worry

Comment

I love J. + S.
                but is over maybe
                J. is not in 9. season

sorry for ENGLISH
                Welcome to the thread! Don't worry about your English we'll understand.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                  Welcome !!

don't be so pessimistic, one can hope they'll appear onscreen together or at least have us know in some way that's it's done and official...and who said it's sover ??? it's only beginning at least in our minds

where are you from ? your english is fine don't worry
                  i am from Slovakia

"at least in our minds"
                  this is not a good
                  i am a wait for episode 200.
                  sigpic

Comment

From the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*

Sam: Shippers, I so remember this day, I told him right away to be careful with the food, I saw some sparkling stuff on the top that looked very strange.

Jack: And I listen to you honey, I always do, and that's why I offered it to Daniel... I mean he can take anything he proved it with the years, How many times did he die?????

Sam: But well at the end you can't resist a good bite (Sam giggles....) and you took it... and I thought... he's going to get it....

* florence, LOL4JACK, Nell, Lys, SG-1Fanintn

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      From the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*
                      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...riefCandle.jpg
                      Sam: Shippers, I so remember this day, I told him right away to be careful with the food, I saw some sparkling stuff on the top that looked very strange.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iefCandle2.jpg
                      Jack: And I listen to you honey, I always do, and that's why I offered it to Daniel... I mean he can take anything he proved it with the years, How many times did he die?????

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...iefCandle3.jpg
                      Sam: But well at the end you can't resist a good bite (Sam giggles....) and you took it... and I thought... he's going to get it....

* florence, LOL4JACK, Nell, Lys, SG-1Fanintn
                      LOL
                      Nice !!!
                      hope more is coming

I've just read a great fic
                      I guess some of you guys already know it, otherwise go and read it it's cool. Not finished yet but I'm sure it will be worth it to wait
                      it's called The life he left behind by JenCamp
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2649781/1/

Comment

i am from Slovakia

"at least in our minds"
                        this is not a good
                        i am a wait for episode 200.
                        (delurks) Hey! Welcome to the Ship Discussion Thread! (do I have to write out the entire title?) As has previously been stated, your English is just fine. And chin up about Sam/Jack! TPTB have gotta finish that angle up sooner or later. It's just that they'll probably wait until the show's about to go down. Just be patient.

P.S. Can't wait for 200 either.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                          Love all these pics!!! I'm new to shipper-world, but I LOVE Sam and Jack and tried to expand my creativity and made a Sam/Jack video. It's my first one...depending on the feedback (and school) I'll figure out if I want to make another one. Feedback appreciated!

Title: "Falling Down" by Avril Lavigne
                          Pairing: Sam and Jack (You do see Kerry and Pete, but only for a little bit.)
                          Summary: A collection (at least, the best I could muster) of Sam and Jack
                          Spoilers: Well, pretty much Threads, Moebius 2, Window of Opportunity, Into the Fire, Lost City, Grace, Small Victories

Thank you, everyone!
                          Hey there, I'm a newbie around these parts too ... but want to congratulate you on a great first video! Keep them coming!

And, to my fellow Samandans on this thread, wow, guys ... you sure are keeping the S/J home fires burning, aren't you?! Fun to read and view what you've all concocted over an obviously long history of wishful thinking and hopeful watching and dreaming that the "ship" would come in ...

In fact, you all give new meaning to "whatever floats your ship" ... I'll have to see if I can play a bit in the sandbox from time to time too!

Comment

Welcome dexterav! I'm new to this forum, too. It's been a lot of fun for me and I hope it is for you, too.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Thanks to all who watched my vid and sent me feedback-YOU GUYS ROCK. Rest assured, when I get another free chance (I'm a freshman at college, so those are hard to come by somtimes) I will SO start working on another vid.

Once again--Thanks a lot!
                            Last edited by LtColonelSamC; 13 November 2005, 07:14 AM. Reason: forgot to click the "show signature" box

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*
                              Presents
                              An Activity to Create a Memento
                              Of Our Favorite Couple
                              Or of Sam or Jack

A BOOKMARK!!!

For your own personal use
                              Or to share in
                              Another Activity

Borrowing a Stargate SG-1 book
                              By Sally Malcolm
                              And trading bookmarks among the borrowers!!!

Some possible materials for creating the bookmark.

One of the two books available to borrow.
                              A Matter of Honor is Part 1 and The Cost of Honor is Part 2 (not shown).

Please remember that because we have all ages viewing and participating on
                              the Sam and Jack Family Discussion Thread, the bookmarks should be rated G for All Ages.

Friends are welcome to post a picture of your bookmark on the thread next Sunday for the Ship Event Celebrating The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving.

More info to follow.
                              *florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, nell, sg-1fanintn
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                                (delurks) Hey! Welcome to the Ship Discussion Thread! (do I have to write out the entire title?) As has previously been stated, your English is just fine. And chin up about Sam/Jack! TPTB have gotta finish that angle up sooner or later. It's just that they'll probably wait until the show's about to go down. Just be patient.

P.S. Can't wait for 200 either.
                                ((((Daniel's Twin)))) Welcome back!!!! I haven't seen you in a while, well I haven't been around much myself

(((((((Newbies)))))) Welcome... Choping Gal, should we consider you a Newbie or just coming out of the closest

And yes, TPTB are kind of lost now.... so here we have 2 discusions going on... the one that I like to call "TPTB Ship AU Reality" wich besides the
                                Spoiler:
                                "Not exactly"
                                Not well or not much or the the "S/J Ship Family Reality" where we KNOW they are together... as I've said before, nothing, nothing, points to the contrary

PS: Keep around and another of Sam and Jack's memories will be coming late this evening

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X