Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick (cross-post) drive by fic recommendation. Just re-read this one and realized how neat it is for some of the "Carter in Command" issues! It's by Anni, and it's called: "Veritas". It's S/J with Sam/Teal'c friendship, and there's a cool scene in there where Sam talks to Teal'c about what it's been like to be leader of SG-1 (without Jack). It's just a short one-off set just pre season nine I think. Here's the link if anyone's interested!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2382147/1/

Plus, selfishly I've been trying to prod her to work on "First Star I See.." for two weeks now and I'm thinkin' maybe a few more reviews on some of her stuff might jog her muse or something, she says it's AWOL! (Ahhh!)

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
      I would have thought M was for Making babies
      Yeah, but we don't have a picture of that. At least I don't. Anyone?
      sig by PM

Comment

Queenie.... PG-13 forum..... but.... I know what came before

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Just opened the TV Guide magazine I bought today and there on the top of one page were these words in big letters: "Samantha's always loved Jack. I think they should get married."

No, not about our Sam and Jack, sadly. It was a quote from an interview with Poppy Montgomery about her show "Without a Trace" (which I don't watch), though after reading the interview it seems there are going to be love triangles rather than 'happily ever after' with that Sam/Jack.

But for a few seconds........

Comment

This here's the closest I can come - and as the ep was rated 12, I guess we can get away with it! Afterall, we all know what was on Sam's mind at the time! There's no denying he's the alpha male

M
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              East coaster in the US-Just got news from Steven Rossato from Comic Con about stars from SG-1 going to the NYC convention in February:
              I believe the answer will be yes. SciFi Channel is going to have a big presence at NY Comic-Con, including SciFi Friday night with some previews and premieres. They are trying to bring "talent" from SG-! And Battlestar Gallactica - it will all depend on their filming schedules. I hope that answered your question.
              If anyone is interested in going they can get their tickets at www.comiccon.com. These are same guys who had the con. in LA where txlady got those great pics! Trying to organize a shippy get together at the convention. Carolina is interested-anyone else?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                This here's the closest I can come - and as the ep was rated 12, I guess we can get away with it! Afterall, we all know what was on Sam's mind at the time! There's no denying he's the alpha male

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/broca5.jpg M
                That is a great crop of that scene!
                sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Ok.....I know this photo exceeds forum size, but I'll post it without the image tags in subsequent postings. Let's enjoy it this way the first time! (From the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team)

Ooooops!!! Did I forget to delete the image tags???

***looks both ways for thread moderator***doesn't see one so giggles***

Yes, Shippers, Friends of Shippers, Friends of Sam and Friends of Jack, and so on,
                  Please join us next Sunday for an event that will warm our hearts as we celebrate Our Couple, Sam and Jack!!!

Stay tuned for a flyer that will announce an arts and craft activity!! Yep, something that may be a memento or keepsake, even, of our Shipper Family!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, next letter is a "P" Sg-1fanintn did the "O" or better yet the "Ohhhhh"

I know I banned "P" from the last shippy alphabet, but somebody else came up with a good option, but I don't remeber what.... I mean... "P"=""

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

How about Passion?

sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        If anyone is interested in going they can get their tickets at www.comiccon.com. These are same guys who had the con. in LA where txlady got those great pics! Trying to organize a shippy get together at the convention. Carolina is interested-anyone else?

I'm looking at the site. I'm waiting for the announcement for the Stargate artists pending their filming schedules. Don't get mad at me! trupi and LOL4JACK are Shipper Stars to me but let me get some "intel" before I commit myself. Although, I know we would have a blast. I love NYC!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                          Queenie, that definitely works for me

Comment

How about Q is for Question that Jack asks Sam?

sig by PM

Comment

P is for Protective.

Jack has always felt protective of Sam,
                              but knows better than to show it too often.

ccc
                              Oops! Sorry! P hadn't been done when I started work on this!
                              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 11 November 2005, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                I'm looking at the site. I'm waiting for the announcement for the Stargate artists pending their filming schedules. Don't get mad at me! trupi and LOL4JACK are Shipper Stars to me but let me get some "intel" before I commit myself. Although, I know we would have a blast. I love NYC!!!
                                No problem Nell! The convention is February 24-26, so you have time. Just got the email today from the con. people. Don't know who they will send but should be fun!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X