X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    (((((lonely_star)))))

About French being the language of love, you want another example ? You know that scene in Heroes ? Yes, THE HUG SCENE ! When Jack says "Come here". In french, he says "It's going to be okay Sam"
    I suspect the french dubbers to be secret shippers...
    Well, except when they're making BIG mistakes... Like in Point of View when Kawalsky says "She's my best friend's wife" and in french "She's the best friend of my wife"... That's so funny! When I was in Paris, I saw a couple of eps that were dubbed in French. It seemed like hte voices for Sam and Janet were the wrong way around! I think Janet had a deeper voice than Sam, which didn't seem right at all!
    I love Paris.......

Comment

To the shipper family

Caty

Comment

Hey all!

(((lonely star))) hope everything's okay where you are!

I got my new camera today, so I'll be posting some RL piccies and some autographs later on

gotta run!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'm not sure if someone else has already posted one of these, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

Unfortunately I don't own a scanner so it's a photo of the photo with a little bit of editting. Makes a lovely wallpaper though.

Wedding Photo

ForeverSG1

Comment

ForeverSG1 - love the piccy and love the autographs...

Richard Dean Anderson <3s Amanda Tapping...lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              BTW, "J" is very easy I won't post it myself but where are Sally and Oma when you need them
              I'm here! Sorry! Always late for the party

Originally posted by sg1rox
              Shippy Alphabet? Can I play along (even though I'm more of a lurker)?

How about "I" is for "Intense."

That's for all of those scenes where J&S say so much to each other, without speaking (it's all in their eyes). Like in "Divide & Conquer" (
              Spoiler:
              the part where they're stuck on opposite sides of that force field
              ) & "Lost City" (
              Spoiler:
              when they're at Jack's house, on the couch, staring at each other, wanting to say sooooooo much, but un-able to... & then get interupted by Daniel & Teal'c
              ), just to name a few...

I like "I is for Intense"! Mind if I supply a picture????

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1153/silence34qo.png

Hee hee! This means I get "J" .....
              Last edited by Oma-1; 10 November 2005, 08:08 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

OK, so not the most obvious pic for "J", but it's supposed to be a shippy alphabet! (and L4J used the Jack pic I like best for her "D"addy offering ) I like Jack's expression - looks like he's checking out Sam's butt

BTW - would everyone like to post their fave Jack pics before we go on to K?
                sigpic

Comment

If you insist...

One of the few I have where he's smiling (sorta) It's a bit big so I'll just post a link:
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ackfallen1.jpg

Comment

Hello?? Are there any other shippers out there? If people don't come along soon I'll have to just talk to myself, and I talk an awful lot of rubbish. I'm trying to figure out what "I wanna live! I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!" is in Irish...

It's something along the lines of "Tá saol ag teastáil uaim! Tá taithí cruinne ag teastáil uaim agus tá pióga ithe uaim!"

If there happens to be someone out there who can correct me, I would appreciate it!!
                    Last edited by shelsfc; 10 November 2005, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Show off! Wish I knew Gaelic

ach weel...ma ken a Scots'll hae tha dae me

Earllyn has posted some GREAT stories at SI Fanfiction, as has MajorSam

http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfic...-bin/index.php
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg1rox
                        Shippy Alphabet? Can I play along (even though I'm more of a lurker)?

How about "I" is for "Intense."

That's for all of those scenes where J&S say so much to each other, without speaking (it's all in their eyes). Like in "Divide & Conquer" (
                        Spoiler:
                        the part where they're stuck on opposite sides of that force field
                        ) & "Lost City" (
                        Spoiler:
                        when they're at Jack's house, on the couch, staring at each other, wanting to say sooooooo much, but un-able to... & then get interupted by Daniel & Teal'c
                        ), just to name a few...

Sort of close or not close to this but:
                        Are we ever told ON THE SHOW, that there are AF regulations against Sam and Jack getting together? If so, when? I seem to remember Jack saying something when (in Politics) he found out about the AU Sam/Jack engagement. If he did, did he(or anyone at any other time) say enough to really inform any watchers who (a) don't get on line, or (b) don't read magazines and other stuff about the show, or (c) don't have armed forces connections and know from that, or(c) didn't have a friend who told them to watch this neat show and explained about Jack and Sam, or (d) aren't the type who just know a lot of stuff. Think back, when did any of you realize that there were regulations that would prevent Sam/Jack ship.
                        Last edited by Gatetrixer; 10 November 2005, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Show off! Wish I knew Gaelic

ach weel...ma ken a Scots'll hae tha dae me

Earllyn has posted some GREAT stories at SI Fanfiction, as has MajorSam

http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfiction/cgi-bin/index.php
                          I had to use a dictionary for some of that! And that's after 13 years of studying it!! They're pretty similar, though, aren't they?

What did you say there?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            [/snip]
                            Earllyn has posted some GREAT stories at SI Fanfiction [/snip]
                            http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfic...-bin/index.php
                            Thanks sueKay. Yes, I'm Earllyn. I figured when I started writing that since it's a family name nobody else would be using it.

Gatetrixer- No. But they made it pretty clear with hints. Like in WoO:
                            Spoiler:
                            He retired befor kissing Sam

Actually, my mother was looking at some SG-1 stuff with me online and she asked "Did they ever get together?" I replied "No. There are Air Force regulations preventing it." To which she replied (and she's ex-Army!) "So? People are going to do what they want regardless." I almost hugged her then!

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

ach weel...ma ken a Scots'll hae tha dae me - ah well...my knowledge of Scots will have to do me then

Gwen (can I call you gwen?) Your fics are brilliant!!!!! Especially 'I'm WHAT'...I wanna read that third trimester
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                OK, just in case you are a little bit shy and don't want to come out and play

B is for BROCA DIVIDE!!!!!

Can't make up my mind which one I like better
                                I rather like the one where she slams him on the bench and climbs on top of him. Whoops pg, pg
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X