X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should find out in about a week
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      you should find out in about a week
      You like to tease, don't you ?
      Now, I can't wait to see what it could be...
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        And I'm just recovering from finding out that J/D fans were thrilled that Jack showed "embarrassment" at the sight of the nekkid Daniel in "Threads."
        emabarassment? thats not a very positive thing. pretty sure embarassment wasn't be top of his list of feelings when he saw sam nekkid!

hey, sam showed more embarassment, does that mean all three of 'em are... well ahem.
        and for that matter, i read many a post from people attacking sam for her reaction to daniels return. as though it were a reaction of disgust, and that it was aimed at the very fact that he had returned at all, as opposed to the manner of the return.

but the j/d reaction is hilarious! i was seriously PO'd about something else that i read on the forum tonight, but it has now been negated. thanks.

Comment

Okay folkies...a preview page of my webby is now available...none of the links work yet, but it's add-free...the link is temporary as I'm sorting out my domain tomorrow

http://stargateintel.arvixe.com
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
            Well let me fill in the blank for you!! It's from....um....um.....nope...um...i've gone blank too! ....gonna have to consult my dvds....hold on a sec......yep here it is....ahha....yep it's scorched earth!! Wow that was painful!

As for Jack and Sams first kiss I reckon Jack would initiate it and it would start with one of their scrummy hugs. Jack would then dip his head into her neck like he does and have a little nibble there before pulling back looking into her eyes and then moving in for a long sweet and tender kiss at which point we would all be flat on our backs on the floor requiring immediate first aid and oxygen!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
            Gee, Billie! I almost need the oxygen just reading your description! That's the kiss I want to see!

Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Okay folkies...a preview page of my webby is now available...none of the links work yet, but it's add-free...the link is temporary as I'm sorting out my domain tomorrow

http://stargateintel.arvixe.com
              Looks great, sueKay!

I hate to say it.....but I'm feeling a little lonely here again tonight. It's been over an hour since my last post.....and I'm the only one here!!!

Sam: Uh.....where are all the shippers?

Comment

well, i'm here, but i'm going to bed now. well, i'm going to bed, to see if i can stay awake to watch firefly, before i go to see serenity at the weekend.

i'm sorry, i'm leaving you alone. forgive me? (((sg-1fanintn )))

just to stay on topic, its only 5 weeks until i see Beachead and then EDM is just around the corner! yay!

and just to stay extra on topic, i think the first kiss will be something like the POV one, second kiss will be a bit like the moebius one, third will be like the grace one, and the "you may kiss the bride" bit would be like the one in WoO.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Trying to get the thread moving I will put out this question-If RDA doesn't want to return to SG-1 again (bite my tongue) but the TPTB agree there needs to be a way of showing the S/J ship, how would you like them to show that they are together? Phone call with, distance shot with his back walking away, holding hands with Sam, Sam answering the front door in her bathrobe and-whatever-name it!
                  I need to see him give her that look again....you know, the slow grin that spreads across his lips while his eyes brighten. Even if he never says a word.....It might happen like this.....

Sam is leaving the SGC and is talking to Daniel and Teal'c. He could just be standing at a distance, leaned up against her car. She looks up and sees him. "Uh, gotta go, guys," she says.

"Hi, Jack!" Daniel waves. Teal'c nods.

Jack waves back.....before turning his attention totally to Sam. As she approaches him, the camera zooms in on the two of them, and you begin to see that slow grin spread across his face. As she gets within his reach, he stands up straight and reaches out to embrace her. She returns the embrace just as he pulls her into a kiss.....not too long.....but not a peck either. After a moment, they pull back to look at each other; his arms meeting at the small of her back, and her hands meeting at the back of his neck. They look around at Daniel and Teal'c again and grin before Jack opens the car door for Sam. She climbs in. He closes the door, then glides around to the other side and gets in the car. They drive off.

The camera cuts back to Daniel and Teal'c, who slowly turn to face each other. "Well, I've seen everything now," says Daniel.

"Yes," says Teal'c. "And since hell has not yet become frozen, DanielJackson, I believe you owe me $50."

The camera pans out as Daniel starts digging in his pockets for the money.

Comment

Yehay! Carolina is coming home-pass the shippy cookies!
                    Welcome Home

from the gang!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello-is anyone home? Guys, I know we are diappointed but we have to keep it going or they win. By they I mean, the non-believers and TPTB. We have to keep the pressure on. Our voices were heard with DVD of "Threads". If we give up without requesting, commenting and rants, we will lose and the ship is sunk. So visit other threads, have fun but come home to our thread. This is pathetic when our S/J thread goes to the second page and close to the third. If you have nothing to say, lets post pictures, just like they do on the RDA thread. Something, please! Lov ya!
                      sigpic

Comment

Practice what you preach~~~~~~~~~~~

They look so good in blues!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam the family is giving up on us! What are we going to do?

Thank you ScFI and SG1 Alliance for the pics!
                          sigpic

Comment

Trupi.....I've been worried about it the past couple of days too. Maybe people have just had a busy week. Hi, shippers! Where are you? I have some neat news!!!

This is a fly-by post (gotta get back to ER, but I'll be back tomorrow!!!!)

But speaking of ER, I thought you'd like to know that jerky the jerk-faced jerk boy, also known as , also known as DDL, is on the show tonight. And guess what? His wife on the show
                            Spoiler:
                            tried to commit suicide! Isn't that rich? Wouldn't you if you were married to jerky the jerk-faced jerk boy?

I don't mean to be insensitive to the subject. I'm just saying it's ironic that he's playing another loser......

Also on the show tonight--the actress who played Kerry Johnson is playing a
                            Spoiler:
                            high class call girl.

So, it's Stargate cast-off night on ER.

Back tomorrow! Hope the rest of you are too!

Comment

Hope you're right about it being a slow night,sg-1fanintn! Talk tomorrow!
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't know if anyone here has been watching SG since the beginning, but if anyone has, or at least has been watching since before S4( where the ship is "official") do you think you see Sam/Jack ship differently than those who started watching later? Those of us who started watching later have had to go back to see those hallowed episodes of Season 4. We may have looked for something on the Net, found GW, and this thread, and become instant shippers without knowing what happened before and how the ship evolved. Not sure if I'm very clear , but trying to stir the pot here.

I actually saw a bit of SG in syndication, but don't remember much of those episodes. But I didn't always watch, because of the day and time it was on, then when we got Sci-fi, I looked and saw SG was on and became a fan. The first thing I think I watched then was the S7 Lowdown, and I'd give anything if I would have taped it, so I could see it again. I don't think I was really a shipper until I found this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X