This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Thanks for the story. I am gonna have to have something to catch up!

I have been without Stargate for a few weeks now. My old SG watching group has pretty much disbanded. Of the original 4 of us, one girl got engaged (after dating some guy for 2 months), Mark and I broke up (looooong story, but we mutually broke up 3 weeks ago and are trying the friendship thing), and that leaves one other friend. My biggest problem? Mark has been tivo-ing the episodes, so I have to watch with him at his house to be able to see the past 3 or 4 episodes.

Life has thrown me a few curve balls and I am trying to keep my spirits up. Let me know how things are going here
    (((Kri))). So sorry you are having such a tough time.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      Thanks for the story. I am gonna have to have something to catch up!

I have been without Stargate for a few weeks now. My old SG watching group has pretty much disbanded. Of the original 4 of us, one girl got engaged (after dating some guy for 2 months), Mark and I broke up (looooong story, but we mutually broke up 3 weeks ago and are trying the friendship thing), and that leaves one other friend. My biggest problem? Mark has been tivo-ing the episodes, so I have to watch with him at his house to be able to see the past 3 or 4 episodes.

Life has thrown me a few curve balls and I am trying to keep my spirits up. Let me know how things are going here
      (((((((((KRI)))))))))))

Sorry to hear about your rough time.

Sorry I haven't been on the last few days but our computer has suddenly stopped recognizing the keyboard in its standard port, so I'll have to see if there's an adapter that will allow me to plug it into USB ports. Problem is, with all the USB devices we've got we're gonna need a hub and I don't have enough money for one at the moment.

So for a little while the only computer time I'm gonna get is at the public libraries.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
        Nell, Absolutely loved this. Short, sweet and perfect!
        I liked it as well. And so did Kel'dor!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
          (((Nell))) Thanks for that. It really cheered me up :-)

And since I'm lying in bed typing right now, Jack would have to come and sit down on the bed next to me and ... oh yeh, PG thread!!!

(And just to let you both that both of the girls are up to date on their shots - then again I thought I was too so who knows :-( )
          I hope you get better soon Lynn!!!! ((((((((Lynn)))))))

And don't go off-world either...those measles could mutate...

Comment

Gotta go....library is nearing closing time

ttyl....(((((((family)))))))

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              (((((((((KRI)))))))))))

Sorry to hear about your rough time.

Sorry I haven't been on the last few days but our computer has suddenly stopped recognizing the keyboard in its standard port, so I'll have to see if there's an adapter that will allow me to plug it into USB ports. Problem is, with all the USB devices we've got we're gonna need a hub and I don't have enough money for one at the moment.

So for a little while the only computer time I'm gonna get is at the public libraries.
              I hear ya, I was without internet for 2 weeks because of my stupid provider. I wanted to strangle them!

Thanks for the thoughts. You guys are awesome. I have just felt like hibernating from the world, but my friends seem to think I am handling this break up so well. Whatever, it SUCKS!

So.... tell me what has happened since Vala took a hike? I haven't even seen Sam's return yet!

Comment

We've had one
                Spoiler:
                shippy comment...

Agent Barrett asked Sam if she was single and she said...

NOT REALLY!!!!

Which cause an eardrum-shattering SQUEEEEEEE around the world.

Again...if you wanna talk, just drop me a PM.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((mad gater)))

Zat your computer...works everytime
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Absolutely! In fact, PLEASE!!!!!
                    Bring on the BHK!!!!!!!

We see Jack's kitchen in Citizen Joe, part of S8. It's yellow! And remember,
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam wants a yellow kitchen. mentions it when he buys the house (without her even getting to see it first--jerk!) in Threads!
                    Mel, you are so, so, so, smart... I never thought about that... Thread spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam wanted a yellow kitchen for her dream house... Jack had a yellow kitchen... Jack.... Sam.... kitchen... yellow.... she is soooooooooo crazy about him

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

sueKay,

I'm begging ya, tell me that you are changing your sig pics every, um, 15 seconds or I'm gonna think I've flipped out!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the episode with Jack-in-the-elevator!!!! Heh, heh!!! Season 6. Anyway, he presses the button for a floor and it stops. Ascended Daniel appears. Jack does not crack a smile, he turns back to the panel of buttons and mutters, "I swore that was aspirin I took this morning." Meaning nothing that would alter his perceptions!!

Anyway, sueKay, I swear it was my vitamin I took this morning and not something that makes me see things that aren't there!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, this computer is really making me mad! In my last post I meant to say
                        I hope you get better soon Lynn . Measles, wow!

I am watching Avalon right now.I love some of the things Vala says! What I'm really looking forward to is EDM of course. But it is on at 2 am.

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          We see Jack's kitchen in Citizen Joe, part of S8. It's yellow! And remember, SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam wants a yellow kitchen. mentions it when he buys the house (without her even getting to see it first--jerk!) in Threads!
                          Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          Mel, you are so, so, so, smart... I never thought about that... Thread spoiler SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                          Sam wanted a yellow kitchen for her dream house... Jack had a yellow kitchen... Jack.... Sam.... kitchen... yellow.... she is soooooooooo crazy about him.
                          You know, I just now thought of this while reading your reply. Do you think that was another subtle ship clue TPTB threw at us? And it took us til September to figure it out???

Lynn, hope you get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox
                            Hey! Thanks for the nice responces on my Clay SG guys! Well, I did lots more to finish of the little story I had going. And I still dont have a Sam and Daniell... but I improvised and scouted the house for things to use

here's the next part to entertain my shipper friends
                            amazing, just absolutely amazing!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              amazing, just absolutely amazing!

sally
                              Also amazing: 4,200 posts! Whooooo-ppppeeeee!

Comment

majorsal, CONGRATULATIONS 4200 POSTS!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X