X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Problem *runs off to read*

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_L's View Post
      4. Calling all Australians thread? (cause, well, I'm Aussie )
      Ooooh...I go there...sometimes...being an aussie as well!!!
      Originally posted by Alan View Post
      I'm aware that Stargate SG-1 has just started the second and final half of Season 10 in the States so I'm guessing that you American viewers may not be aware of this, but when you watch Line in the Sand really listen out when Sam is talking about the password for accessing letters on her laptop. When I heard it I literally punched the air in excitement because I could only think of one reason why she'd choose that password.

Remember to keep your ears open guys and girls during Line in the Sand and listen out for the password. Please tell me if I'm wrong, but like I said before when I heard it there really was only one reason that sprang to my mind of why Sam might have chosen it. If anyone here can think of another reason why she might have chosen the password she did, please let me know.
      It's so cool isn't it...
      Spoiler:
      and Amanda pretty much confirmed it in her live chat back in Feb!!...at least I think it was Feb! Rither way...SQUEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Good evening, Ship Family!!!

I come bearing cookies.

Hope everyone has had a good day.
      Thanks for the cookies...had a majorally lazy day but needed it...and in the process I missed chatting on YIM today...but I really needed to sleep! After my nanna nap I had to do a lot of RL things coz I won't have time between now and next week...and David left this afternoon for a jaunt up to the country for work...again...so doing the parent thing solo...again...other than that...had a swell day thanks!!
      Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Oh! Oh! Oh!
      Martin Wood
      Who, among other episodes, directed Divide and Conquer and Lost City. So he's obviously good with both the lighting and the chemistry.
      He's also directing Continuum, of course....
      EDIT: Which is fantastic, 'cause I'm hoping for terrific use of lighting in that movie!
      I love that guy...he's so......nice!!
      Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
      MediaWest is a convention held every year on Memorial Day weekend in Lansing Michigan. There is a huge dealer room, discussion panels, vids, an art show, and tons of other stuff. And since the hotel lets them take it over entirely, people who are lucky enough to get rooms can sell their bits and baubles (and memorabilia, of course) out of their rooms.

It's a lot of fun, especially if you have friends to pal around with, but it comes with a warning: this is not a particularly ship-friendly con. There are some of us, but mostly, it's pretty slashy. I just don't attend the slash events, and everything is fine. But it sure would be nice to have even more shippers there. <hint, hint, hint>
      Right. Thanks....will do some looking into it soon...with any luck...sounds like fun though!!
      Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Title: A big honkin’ step.
      Author: RepliCartertje
      Spoilers: season 8, set just after New Order.
      Pairing:
      Sam/Jack
      Rating: K+
      Summary: Sam steps through the gate for the first time as Lt. Colonel
      A/N:
      - To me, Janet never died, so that is why she is still the doctor of the SGC
      - I know season 8 ended differently, but I for once wouldn’t have had issues with that kind of season 8 ;-)
      - This story is written for Brooke (SamandJackaddict) cause you deserve this fic!
      - Thanks to Jena for beta-ing
      link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3497220/1/

Btw I love comments and yeah it has been months since I wrote another Sam/Jack fic... But I still hope you all like it.
      HOLY HANNAH!!!!....would you believe it???
      I just finished reading that fic...and then I see this post...cool!! WTG Eve...I still haven't put pen to paper and started a fic....yet!!...but will once I have finished my course...will have more sanity then!
      Originally posted by JainaSoloDurron View Post
      Hi, I'm back from a VERY long break from the shipping world and look what happens - nearly 4000 pages. I'm impressed!!
      Jack's apparently going to be in the 2nd movie. Just a clue thrown to the shippers might be nice.

Spoiler:
      I must say, the scene of 'The Shroud' where Jack & Sam were sitting nice and close in Sam's Lab was quite nice.
      Welcome to our crazy, wacko but fun loving family JSD!!!
      So...another Melbournite....cool...you coming to the con next week???
      Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
      Hey Shippers!
      I've hardly posted lately! I miss my ship family! I'm really busy with school and tests right now, and it's only going to get worse as the end of may approaches!
      ((Shippers))
      Talk to you all soon!
      (((Hannah)))....good luck sweetpea!
      Originally posted by CountryJoy View Post
      Be seein' y'all in a week and a half - I'm off to visit friends in Redding, and they ain't got no Internet! ('Cuz they're the biggest couple o' rednecks in California -- and I luv 'em to death!)
      Have fun, people! I'm sure I'm gonna need another week just to catch up on posts when I get back!

Road Trip!!!
      Have fun sweetie...be safe!!!
      Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      Hey shippers!
      Hey Babe!!

Ok...haven't got much to add tonight...I'm just waiting for Atlantis to start then I'm off to bed.
      Niki got form captain again this year...she's such a great kid...very smart too...she loves science and maths...especially algebra...and only 2 years ago she hated maths with a passion...I think Sam/AT has been a great influence on her.
      So...night night everyone...take care, be safe, be happy and hug your loved ones!!

(((Ship family)))

ETA: Went out last night to watch the mountain burn...they were doing control burns in the bush and the glow at night was absolutely awesome...I took photos but not sure how they turned out....it's something you need to see to believe...it was a beautiful sight...just thought I'd say is all!!
      Last edited by Chelle DB; 19 April 2007, 04:17 AM.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

This is one of my personal favorite sets of slides. Not because they're shippy per se, but because they illustrate what I love about yous guys. Here I'm free not only to discuss the ship but when discussing other aspects of the show or characters to reference the ship as a fact and not just a silly fantasy. Number four especially:

Comment

Hey Chelle *waves*!
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            Hey Chelle *waves*!
            *waves back* Where are you babe???
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              This is one of my personal favorite sets of slides. Not because they're shippy per se, but because they illustrate what I love about yous guys. Here I'm free not only to discuss the ship but when discussing other aspects of the show or characters to reference the ship as a fact and not just a silly fantasy. Number four especially:
              Absolutely wonderful Jenn, keep 'em coming

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
                Hey Shippers!

I've hardly posted lately! I miss my ship family! I'm really busy with school and tests right now, and it's only going to get worse as the end of may approaches!

((Shippers))

Talk to you all soon!

(((Hannah))))

I know how you feel
                Luckely i don't have to many tests at the moment, that is next week i mean FCOL, why do teacher conspire(sp?) with 3 tests on one day, it's not human possible to study those all very good...certainly if you already had the day before that also 2 tests...and that outside a test/exam week...

And talk to ya soon

Oh yeah [b] Jenn[b/] Love the Slides, number two is the most funniest, 4 is the most beautiful one imo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JainaSoloDurron View Post
                  Hi, I'm back from a VERY long break from the shipping world and look what happens - nearly 4000 pages. I'm impressed!!
                  Jack's apparently going to be in the 2nd movie. Just a clue thrown to the shippers might be nice.

Spoiler:
                  I must say, the scene of 'The Shroud' where Jack & Sam were sitting nice and close in Sam's Lab was quite nice.
                  WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!

keep posting I would say and enjoy your time here

Thank you everyone for the nice comments, if I read them I always feel the strength that my writing isn't that bad

Aaaaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh, ok that actually did help, sorry bad day here and in an hour I have a boring meeting with work

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    snipped
                    And plus that Grace kiss was just WAY too hot to stay in just her subconscious like that!

The Grace kiss was way too hot and maybe that is one of the reasons for Pete. Excuse me a minute this is leaving a decidedly bitter taste in my mouth.
                    Maybe her feeling were too d@mned hot And she needed an outlet that could fit in her world view (save the world, military, career, regs.). But as we know it didn't work cause it was based on self-deception.
                    It is nice to know this mess is resolved, even if only in my head.
                    Thanks Mala
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

How can you use the the cute little smilies from Mala'a World?

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                        How can you use the the cute little smilies from Mala'a World?
                        Come visit Mala's World - a thread on Off-Topic Chatter and http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=5583&page=798
                        Mala's site - http://www.madmala.com/
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Come visit Mala's World - a thread on Off-Topic Chatter and http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=5583&page=798
                          Mala's site - http://www.madmala.com/
                          Thanks for the links, Zoser, but I don't get how you use the smilies. Because you can't copy and paste them from other people's posts, so how can you include them in your own post.

Comment

Pardon me while I rant. Feel free to just skip this post. I'll do spoilers only to make it easy to pass up. Completely off-topic, nothing to do with Sam and/or Jack.

Spoiler:

MGM has opened up a new Stargate website as of the restart of season 10 on SciFi. I moseyed on over there today to check the news and found this:

http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=8
                            Get "Behind the Mythology"
                            April 12, 2007 (General)

Touching on Egyptian, Norse and other mythologies, this hour long special shows just what it means to give something a “Stargate” twist.

With interviews from cast, producers, and experts in the field of mythology and television, “Behind the Mythology of Stargate SG-1” reveals how ten years of fantastic adventures have served to created Stargate’s very own mythological superstructure.

Don't Miss "Behind the Mythology of Stargate SG-1" on YouTube!
                            And then they have links to six parts hosted on YouTube.

I about popped a blood vessel because I'm at work and
                            SCREAMING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I'm so pissed at MGM. Even more than before. They intimidated me into removing my videos from YouTube under the guise of "copyright violation" and then they do this.

I will NEVER PAY another penny for anything even remotely related to MGM.

This is stupid. I should not be this upset. It's just a television show for crying out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                              Thanks for the links, Zoser, but I don't get how you use the smilies. Because you can't copy and paste them from other people's posts, so how can you include them in your own post.
                              Right click on the smiley, and 'save image as'. Save it somewhere on your computer, then upload it to a web site like Photobucket or ImageShack. You can then post it here whenever you feel like it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Zoser and dipsofjazz! Greens for both!

Comment

Working...
                                X