This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    Ads in the middle of the video stream?? Or popup ads? I haven't been to that site too much but I haven't had any videos interrupted on me. Strange. I use the Firefox browser. Anyway, interrupting a shipper's video viewing is wrong, all wrong!! And could be dangerous too!
    Yeah I use Firefox too, it is a bit odd cos it never used to do it before, I'll see if I can take a screenshot of it. The funny thing is, the ad is advertising... the video site itself! Odd or what?

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
      *cough* *splutter* Says the gal who was here whilst her teacher stood by oblivious We do love ya hun!
      but now i'm here

And posting
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateTractor View Post
        Thanks everyone! It's amazing to see so many shippers around here! I'm looking forward to hanging around the place! Though I'm being careful for now, I don't want to be spoiled too much.

I finished Politics about an hour ago, and the best scene was definitely seeing their reaction when Daniel said that they had been engaged. Although it was probably my least favourite episode overall - the clips were kinda annoying, considering how I only saw them a few days ago!
        Do not fear the spoilers, imagine them as the ultimate test of willpower. (Which I obviousely have lost )

Yup, that scene was good So you're up to S2 soon... I'm there right now. Rewatching It's nice!
        (no spoiler intended there )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I don't get on to much, but I'm here every tuesday waiting for spoilers!!
          Gotta have them, anything, anyone yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
            but now i'm here

And posting
            To quote our beloved Colonel from the recent "Red Sky" -

I'd be shocked if ya ever stopped Jann.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
              Night? It's only 1:30 in the afternoon, or 1330!
              nop night here...21:00

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
              Yeah I use Firefox too, it is a bit odd cos it never used to do it before, I'll see if I can take a screenshot of it. The funny thing is, the ad is advertising... the video site itself! Odd or what?
              just use IE way better
              sigpic

Comment

Nah, compared to Firefox, IE is pants (we'll have to agree to disagree there I much prefer Firefox.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                  nop night here...21:00
                  Hey! That's what my watch says 21:03
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by gemma View Post
                    I don't get on to much, but I'm here every tuesday waiting for spoilers!!
                    Gotta have them, anything, anyone yet!!
                    Welcome Gemma! It's just gone 20.00 here in the UK which means "The Shroud" is only just starting. Sorry but you're gonna have to wait about 45 minutes
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                      Welcome Gemma! It's just gone 20.00 here in the UK which means "The Shroud" is only just starting. Sorry but you're gonna have to wait about 45 minutes
                      Noooooooo! I want a blow by blow as it goes! I need spoilers!!!!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Ok, sorry didn't realize the time, thought it was earlier. So its 3pm my time in pa that it is on in uk. Well I will hang in there patiently and pray for the best
                        thanks

Comment

Hey guys, were into the first break of The Shroud...

Spoiler:
                          no Jack yet , but it has only been like 5 mins. They just found out Daniel was the prior.

I'll try and post every add.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                            Nah, compared to Firefox, IE is pants (we'll have to agree to disagree there I much prefer Firefox.
                            Nop IE better...atleast the last version is

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hey! That's what my watch says 21:03
                            lol mines say 21:10 now...yep and i was slow
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                              Hey guys, were into the first break of The Shroud...

Spoiler:
                              no Jack yet , but it has only been like 5 mins. They just found out Daniel was the prior.
                              Spoiler:
                              NOOOO i need Jack...NOW NOW NOW NOW
                              sigpic

Comment

I wanted to post this earlier today...but i forgot it...cus i had to install my dads pc as well...still doing it

but here my new wallpaper is, a very simple Grace wallpaper

(thumbnail click on it for larger view)

I hope you people like it...and it 's very in my STYLE So pink and GRACE
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X